TRS hate thread?

TRS hate thread?

Sexy

I could fuck either/or depending what drugs I'm on

Richard Spencer is a faggot.

Yeah, man. Relieve your cognitive dissonance by going with the current flow and kicking the people who are down. It's painful to fight against the larger power, the popular opinion, I know.

Their website is up, interestingly, though fashthenation.com is down.

I have a hot slovenian gf who's into nazi role-playing.
But I'm also not a 50% amerilard betabux omegamale, so there's that.

What are Enoch's pronouns?

Richard Spencer is a fagggot.

These cunts deserve to be down. They set back white nationalism by 20 years with their public sperging.

I fully support these memes. The TRS spergs are cringeworthy, they're following the lisping faggot Spencer off a cliff, and actual shitlords should avoid them like the plague.

Do something productive and positive and politically helpful for once. For the love of God, taking a GOP cuck's seat by supporting an immigration hard-liner does more for Trump than a lifetime of LARPing and conferences and podcasts.

Poor, gay Thpenther.

I dont trust all these Nazi flags I've been seeing lately. Why do they seem like they were folded a thousand times in a zip sweatshop and sold in bulk.

I think it's the opposite, really. Spencer is the reasonable one and he let himself get dragged into something he's not comfortable with or cut out for by TRS and TDS because he's too afraid of being called a cuck or "punching to the right."

>woman in the prime of her sexual attractiveness promotes globalism
>woman well past her prime promotes nationalism

so basically the takeaway here is that women can't think ahead?

Also, shit thread.

>They set back white nationalism by 20 years with their public sperging
Remind me how successful white nationalism was until the Alt Right.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

"Hey I just bought this Nazi flag off Amazon for 10 cents, made in China. HH BROTHER!"

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results each time. Why do you expect white nationalism to work this time when it failed literally every other time?

You're right, we should just suck off minorities and muh constitution instead.

The Alt Right wasn't stormfagging. The Alt Right was going perfectly fine until last November when Enoch started doing Nazi salutes in front of a host of journalists in Washington.

Isn't Trump and therefore his wife also a nazi?

Nipples protruding. Very, very disrespectful.

The Constitution explicitly says white men of good character who own property. We don't need Nazi bullshit, we have our own, more powerful symbols.

>Richard Spencer is a faggot.
Probably, but a federal faggot and a Israeli first cuck is and even worse choice than the old "lesser of 2 evils" crap. Either way America is finished like every other country out there in history where they were retarded enough to put cunts and blacks in power. Hopefully North Korea will nuke us or at least nuke the EBT power grid which would accomplish the same only with a few of us let surviving.

I M P L I C I T

Thithard Thenther thithay thagghot

Richard Spencer is a faggot

Who is that faggot? He looks gay. Compare:

Sanity? Where we're going we don't need sanity.