WW3 STARTS TOMORROW

WW3 STARTS TOMORROW

WE ARE NOW AT HAPPENING-CON 3

>World War 3: US sends military to North Korea BORDER as tensions with Pyongyang escalate

express.co.uk/news/world/843082/World-War-3-North-Korea-news-Trump-US-latest

>North Korea warns of 'catastrophe' if US-South Korea military drill goes ahead

twitter.com/inside_nk/status/898566883548573696

>Has the White House purged its chief anti-interventionist with the exit of Steve Bannon?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/898646193873485824

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo
youtu.be/FM42Sp1Pqlo
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/07/19/trump-ends-obamas-covert-cia-program-arm-train-syrian-rebels/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Korean War*

Finishing the Korean war off would be a great move. Stabilizes SK and Japan, secure the rarest of earths. Base on China's doorstep

anyone member M.A.S.H?

youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo
youtu.be/FM42Sp1Pqlo

what ever happened to ISIS?

Trump stopped (((CIA))) from Funding and Supplying it with Weapons.

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/07/19/trump-ends-obamas-covert-cia-program-arm-train-syrian-rebels/

(((ISIS))) is done for, jews are pissed, (because with (((ISIS))) gone Greater Israel Yinon Plan is Kaputt) and Assad wins and survives. (and saved from Dying like Saddam or Gaddafi)

funny the news never talks about that

western media always hying this shit up and then it all calms down with some headline like

>kim decides to take a nap and chill out.

it is nothing but a big show

hopefully i just wanna party

expect us

ISIS just an excuse to fuck around in the middle east more. cia mossad make fancy propaganda videos to scare everyone

but ive got a plane to catch

Trump killed them (along with help from the Iraqis and Russians/Syrians)

They'll still do terrorist attacks for some time, but they're over insofar as a force is concerned

Nothing will happen.

Turn your phone around, AYYY

that's good.

>t. cathocuck

>Stabilizes SK
Withering artillery fire is stabilizing

i member

This.. I think.

The real one was supposed to have a tree in the background, where's the tree?

WW3 would probably cause enough chaos to keep my parents from making me seek out a job and the NEETbux coming so I'm praying for it.

>funny the news never talks about that
because its a lie

LOL

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!