Stop being bigoted against non whites Sup Forums

Stop being bigoted against non whites Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170817204555/https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/8/17/16162226/corporations-replacing-churches-americas-conscience
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They really know their clientele

Is he running for president too like zucks? 2020 is shaping up to be pure hilarity if so, Schultz can't even back himself up considering every venture of his outside of starbucks was run to the ground (him being a primary force behind the sounders leaving seattle) and he left because he fucked shit up with his "we're hiring refugees ONLY" effort.

>I know we're better
stopped reading right there

in all my years ive never seen senseless racial bigotry and violence. These people just seem to want to nail it into everyone's brain that it is totally everywhere and you better stop it!!!!!

2+2=5

((((((((((((((((Schultz))))))))))))))))))

Every single time.

Single he tweeted that, my bigotry just got 10 feet taller

KIKE SHILL RAID THREAD.

OP is just another kikesucker.

(((SCHULTZ)))

they're tying to pull of the reverse-german-guilt.
Obacht!!! (watch out)

Starbucks exclude black customers through price and faggotry

No, it can and will stand. I remember what it was like before third world immigration went in to overdrive and I can read up on before third world immigration even existed and the data shows life was much better for white people in white countries. It's common fucking sense, Nigger.

All the shit they're bitching about doesn't exist, it doesn't happen. These goons are all hallucinating.

>post yfw Starbucks files for tax exemption status

web.archive.org/web/20170817204555/https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/8/17/16162226/corporations-replacing-churches-americas-conscience

What about the bigotry, hatred, and senseless violence against people who are white? That's ok?

Do liberal commies even get see the irony when they flock to starbucks everyday just to be 'cool'.
Their fucking coffee blows ass too

I am happy I never fell for the Starbucks meme. I think I've only purchased shit from their a handful of times in my life.

All part of the plan man. Destroy traditional forms of moral education. The churches, the family unit, even the public schools (by banning the teaching of morality in school).

Then, when all these impressionable and untaught children reach adulthood, indoctrinate them with all the "morality" that had been kept hidden from them during the development phase of their growth.

Sit back and watch them become the mindless, collectivist drones. Ready to respond positively to media manipulation, and their corporate overlords. All the worst parts of communism, combined with the worst parts of capitalism. Perfect equality for all...but the very few who will get fucking rich and stay that way.

i unironically enjoy their caramel frapacinos without whipped cream in the summer

granted they are pricey but it's so convenient because we have a starbucks at work

>senseless violence against people who are not white
Since when does this happen? Have liberals somehow managed to forget what the current year is?

their narrative states that all white people are literally running rampant across the nation murdering any other race they see

>s-conscience

Started brewing my own shit because of how bad the coffee. Box store insta coffee is honestly better, grinded bean coffee, miles ahead of the rest.

>in all my years ive never seen senseless racial bigotry and violence

I've seen it a few times. But it has ALWAYS been directed at white people, not the other way around like they're always trying to spin it.

Ok, I will. When everyone else stops being bigoted against whites.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

you should screenshot the petition and tweet it at the WH and Trump, probably get more attention that way than some petition.

Obama replied to it to the last one. Saying pretty much fuck off

>intentionally excluding whites
So you can be a bigot towards white people?

Not like I buy starcucks, but I'll double check and make sure I don't buy it

Do beaners and niggers even drink coffee?