I hate Mexicans so god damn much

I hate Mexicans so god damn much.

Your self-hate is unbecoming. Sup Forums is just a meme factory don't take it too seriously.

What I wrote is correct my hate for this country is real, everyday is be same shit here, shitty people, everyone act like idiots, the country is fucking corrupt and the people too, I fucking despise living here.

You want to tell me more? At least before this thread gets deleted?

Take heart, our government is incredibly corrupt too. Just not in a majority of our governors being the head of or puppets of cartels kind of way. It's more of a child kidnapping/molestation/blackmail drug running across the globe instead of regional central government kind of feel. Seriously, though, perfect example of why you do not give up your guns.

Don't come to the US. You beaners just turn anywhere you infest into Mexico 2.0.

>What I wrote is correct my hate for this country is real, everyday is be same shit here, shitty people, everyone act like idiots, the country is fucking corrupt and the people too, I fucking despise living here.
I guess you've never hopped the wall to America then dear Mexibro. People are exactly the same all over the world, except in Africa where there's nothing but non stop niggers and thats a lot worse than anything else that you or I face in our daily lives. At least were aren't niggers Mexibro, it could always be worse.

Well, I'm just a normal guy here, I just hit 22, all my life it's been hardships as cliché as it sounds, I will not bore you with details but now I am a mature person, i'm very sure of myself and I try my hardest at continue my life, currently I'm about to enter at a uni (college) but even though I passed the exam I couldn't get a place in the classroom, also I'm very upset because no one here takes things seriously, when you talk things bout change or future people only laugh and make fun of it, not everyone but the almost everyone does it, I simply bate this place, everything is corruption and money.

I hate Mexicans too. Fucking failure of a country and the worst minorities in the U.S.

Yes worse than niggers. Mexicans don't speak english, stay loyal to mexico, have 6-10 kids, are always doing something illegal even if they aren't trying to and generally just fucking suck

>22
>I'm about to enter at a uni
You are already done for. Be happy being a no name- Godinez.

>Yes worse than niggers.
Now, you're just being ridiculous.

Says a beaner too, just kill yourself juan.

I won't. why you didn't apply to multiple unis?

No. Lol.

It feels good being argie

Personally I find Mexicans in my own experience to be way worse than blacks. I really don't like Mexicans at all.

Also they are the main source of the racemixing problem in the U.S. because white men love Latina girls. Blacks and whites mix far less than Sup Forums makes it out to be. I

Indeed, Mexicans are like a joke to the human existence itself, I didn't wanted to believe this but as I continue to live on and grow I realized that this country will never change regardless of what leader it has, it doesn't matter if it has money or a good leader, if the people don't change then nothing will change at all.

Fuck off spic. You're probably a spic. Any white America who can't see that Mexicans will be the death of this country demographically is a fucking idiot

goblins

It gets better pablo but as a reminder make sure you mow my lawn next saturday.

>Yes worse than niggers

beaners can be as bad as niggers but as a whole they are no where near as bad as niggers. If i was forced to coexist with beaners or niggers than i will roll up a fucking taco and put on a sombrero.

>Personally I find Mexicans in my own experience to be way worse than blacks. I really don't like Mexicans at all.
Damn bro, you must be knee deep in beaners. I'm ass deep in niggers here myself.

You can only apply to one, also I apply to uanl so I can only do the entrance exam one time, doesn't matter because in January I will enter and besides I've seen people in their 27 enter the university.

Corruption is embedded into the very framework of your nation. The cartels truly run Mexico, not the government.

There once was a time where Mexico was an impressive nation. It was a secondary world power during it's tenure as the Mexican Empire but that glory will never return. I'm sorry but I hate your people so much. I hate the arrogance your people have, coming from a shit country but then waving your flag as you scream about how great Mexico is while ironically coming to the US for a better life

Sorry you have to live there my man.

Some of what you said sounds typical of most countries. About not getting a place in a classroom that sucks. Just keep applying to other places. Don't get into navel gazing self-pity. Well you could do it for a little while but understand where you need to go to live the life you want.

>You can only apply to one, also I apply to uanl so I can only do the entrance exam one time, doesn't matter because in January I will enter and besides I've seen people in their 27 enter the university.
Are you in Mexico City, and if so, do you know anything about IT? Serious question.

I hate them more than niggers because they're smarter and more organized than niggers. They have more kids and work harder and this is why they're taking over the Southwest.

Look at California, look at how it was in the 70-80's before loads of Mexicans came in. You want to see how negatively Mexicans effect our country? California is a case study. Niggers aren't causing the death of this nation, we've always kept niggers in check, for some reason we can't keep Mexicans in check

I hope not for long, once I enter to study my career I will try to be a exchange student, I'm only good at English and filosophy, literature etc, but I find it really easy to learn new languages and that is the career I want to study.

>You can only apply to one
You can aplly to all the universities you want, did they turned you down after the inscription period?
Your situation doesn't sound so bad, what you majoring in?

No, I live in a city to the north called Monterrey, I don't know anything about it but doesn't matter because I'm going to enter next semester 100% sure.

I wish you the best of luck my man. Try your hardest to leave that country because I believe you're 100% correct when you say that no change will come

It's unbelievable just how intertwined criminal elements of your society are with the government. Present day Mexico might be the most corrupt nation to ever exist

You fucking newfags getting baited by a proxy burger

I always kek when I read this on Sup Forums most race mixing is done by LATINO MALES AND WHITE WOMEN, not white men and latina women. Too lazy to pull up stats but its true.

>No, I live in a city to the north called Monterrey, I don't know anything about it but doesn't matter because I'm going to enter next semester 100% sure.
Ok, good luck brother.

Hehe it's called Moctezuma's revenge, it took only 525 years

Most dating sites report that white male latino woman is the most common

But yes latino men and white women is common as well