"White Nationalists" are Working for the Deep State, Charlottesville was staged

Deep Researcher here.

As more details have emerged, it has become clear that Charlottesville was a staged event. The organizer, Jason Kessler, was a former Obama supporter and Occupy Wall Street organizer. David Duke was a State Department operative during Vietnam, and it is well-known that State Department is a common cover for CIA. David Duke has also been associated with many FBI stings in the past, and holds strange neocon positions like being an anti-growth environmentalist which are consistent with his being an undercover globalist agent. He also admitted to writing under a pseudonym in the past. Richard Spencer's background makes absolutely no sense, and multple credible allegations of his involvement with the FBI have been made. George Soros-funded Antifa planned their presence months in advance, and the earliest personality to be interviewed was a former State Department operative in the Obama administration.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWXHpCFC8Kk

willyloman.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/charlottesville-attack-brennan-gilmore-and-the-stop-kony-2012-pysop-what/

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-admits-federal-informants-linked-to-deadly-charlottesville-riots-unlikely-to-face-charges/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/report-‘unite-right’-organizer-jason-kessler-was-occupy-movement-obama-supporter-8-m

stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/

larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1991/eirv18n42-19911101/eirv18n42-19911101_064-is_david_duke_a_bush_republican.pdf

larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1990/eirv17n26-19900622/eirv17n26-19900622_063-david_duke_state_department_soci.pdf

Ask me about anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-10/why-some-u-s-ex-spies-don-t-buy-the-russia-story
cfr.org/report/armed-confrontation-between-china-and-india
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_International_Corporation#Barack_Obama
youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Bush_Sr_tip_on_JFK_1963.jpg
allenbwest.com/2017/08/19/bombshell-new-evidence-suggests-charlottesville-complete-set/
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
theguardian.com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims
nypost.com/2016/07/05/this-brash-lieutenant-general-is-on-trumps-short-list-for-vp/
twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/893825040189452288
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any sane person knows this
>Me Me flag
Fuck off you double nigger

Go ahead with any questions, user.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It would explain why David Duke and Richard Spencer have gotten millions of dollars worth of free advertising by the media.

Why won't you turn off the flag?

How's this?

I was hoping for more specific questions about current events, history, etc.

Why won't you turn off the flag? It is kinda weird how you won't turn it off.

Show thyself

what the fuck does it matter? These alt righters still went, and brought swastikas, and assault rifles, and pistols and riot shields. And tiki torches.

The alt right is now forever stained by this event. If you didnt support nazis, you shouldn't have marched with them. Stop blaming others because that won't work anymore. It is YOUR responsibility who you associate and march with.

Fuck I looked up to him. Who's left that we can trust?

>what the fuck does it matter?

It's important to understand how deep the government goes with their strategies of tension, and controlling opposition on both sides. Antifa, the Black Panthers, the "alt right," the KKK, etc. the government controls both sides. Ask yourself: why don't any of these groups offer me any hope?

>deep researcher here
>kekistan flag

I'm trying to offer you hope. There are ways to solve most of our serious problems, particularly the economic ones. The most important thing to is finding a message so powerful that you can unite the disparate, bickering factions against the globalist oligarchy. Things like making the One Belt One Road initiative worldwide, and expanding it to include things like molten salt nuclear reactors, Hyperloop, NAWAPA, the Kra Canal, cheaper methods of accessing space, etc. In short, the kind of cooperative economic development the US did before the Deep State shot Kennedy.

Why won't you turn off the flag?

Are they worried about a revolt

Turn off the flag.

Yes. That's why they're ratcheting up the strategies of tension. No one believes this regime anymore. Look at the response the world had to 9/11, the US sworn enemies were apologetic, wanted to work with us, etc. Now it's become so obvious that the regime runs false flags (Sandy Hook, etc.) that no one believes them. It didn't take 24 hours before the Charlottesville narrative started to crumble.

I want us to have a relatively peaceful transition to a better world, and not a French Revolution.

>Why won't you turn off the flag?

Trust the hive mind. And your gut.

Why are you critique what he's actually saying, instead of bitching about his flag?

Why are you so curious?

Anybody worth their salt can run their IP address through a variety of locations. A much better way to judge my validity would be to evaluate my responses to your questions. That's what you should be doing with anyone who comes to the boards, and I suggest you do the same with me.

The hive mind is not a reliable metric. People "know" things that are wrong, and coherence of consciousness (the 100th monkey effect), causes this wrong knowledge to spread. That's the origin of the Mandela effect; enough people believe a wrong thing and the wrong belief spread (not ripples from time travel, shifting timelines,or the like).

I wasn't referring to the general hive mind of humanity – any of them LOL. I was referring specifically to the hive mind here, which Ive found to generally be very accurate. Almost frighteningly so

already a thread on this you fucking faggot

>Anybody worth their salt can run their IP address through a variety of locations.
Turn. Off. The flag.

In a sense, yes. Sup Forums has one of the most finely attuned collective bullshit detectors in the world. On the other hand, it's also heavily brigaded by shills, and the Department of Defense is one of the largest sources of users through Operation Earnest Voice and similar programs.

Perhaps you'd like to ask a question about something else?

deep researcher of what? your rectum?

this

please just turn it off

I won't trust you until you turn on your flag, you scream shill trying to spread discord

Why do you think they have suddenly got a lot of press?

The Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity recently demolished the CIA's "Russian hackers" hoax. They needed a new strategy of tension.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-10/why-some-u-s-ex-spies-don-t-buy-the-russia-story

DR here, ask me questions about undercover CIA agents

No i am the real one

agree about Richard Spencer's background making no sense. The shills here on pol also have a copy-paste they spam repeatedly about him being the true leader of the alt-right movement so it's easy to discern he's fake just from that

what do you make of the helicopter crash? that's the big mystery still with Charlottesville... was there even a copter I wonder. The one photo of the crash they put out didn't show any debris and was too small a wreckage site to be believable. Could be intended as a distraction

What I find most telling is Spencer exploded onto the scene out of nowhere and garnered all the attention. Also curious how out of nowhere he had a documentary crew following him around.

Any stormfags, or other WN know of Spencer before the election? He seemed very manufactured to me. I was going to ask him where he got his funding to travel across the country but his event got canceled.

I'm a deep researcher, of your mom's rectum.

okay there AJ, when will you take the redpill on the international jew and race realism

>Richard Spencer is working for the deep state
>says jews have to go back to Israel and cannot be white
>names the people who run the deep state (jews)
>calls for non violence in every instance

Literally wut. This is cia tier nonsense.

no that would be me

You can say this 100 times in every thread, it wont make it true.

exactly, they are now doubling down on the "Trump is a nazi" and are using forces on the ground to push the narrative.

Hello, China. Lost in the recent shuffle of Nazis vs. Antifa has been the fact that China and India are at each other's throats in a border dispute. Anytime the Council on Foreign Relations is issuing white papers on a subject, it's something to pay attention to.

cfr.org/report/armed-confrontation-between-china-and-india

Good observations about Spencer. Always look at the quality of the posts advocating that you support someone. Are they offering sound reasons, or are they trying to meme it into reality by force of will, and shitty CIA-tier memes?

I don't have any intel on the helicopter crash, but it's a good thing to look into.

If you want to look into the "international Jew" I suggest looking at B'nai B'rith. They are the force behind the ADL, and they were also important in starting the US Civil War. They are a masonic organization, though, having little to do with Judaism. The "Synagogue of Satan," or those who pretend to be Jews but are not Jews.

Enemy thread. R******d.

cmpd.org
Submit tip
County: Mecklenburg

>Any stormfags, or other WN know of Spencer before the election?
He did exist before the election but was pretty much a nobody. In the archives there are only like 180 pre-2016 posts that mention him, either shilling his videos/streams or mentioning him in context with Jared Taylor. A month after Hillary named him there are already like 1500 posts. Today there are around 22k Richard Spencer related posts.

I am not sure if this counts as manufactured but he was definitely popularized by the left, my guess is they needed an easy target because they couldn't deal with our decentralized methods.

It's really striking how quickly they completely abandoned the Russian hacking hoax, isn't it? This is something to think about deeply if you want some insights into how the Mockingbird Media controls narratives. The deep state always has many of these strategies of tension simmering beneath the surface at any time. If one narrative falls apart, they move to the next one.

It may seem like their methods are getting sloppy, but they've never been that good at doing things. For example, the official story on JFK was a joke. It's simply that the thought control was so effective because they controlled all the outlets. Now, a bunch of autists have unravelled this incident in a matter of days. Very strong evidence that we are winning the war on false flags; don't lose hope.

Did you see the photos where the flags had creases in them indicating they had just been pulled, brand new, from a box? This bullshit is an attempt to discredit genuine, economic nationalism, and you should not be so tolerant of it.

Dude is a loser. Lost at Charlottesville. Lost at Boston. Will continue to lose. Has his head so far us his Dad's ass Trump that he can't see anything but shit.

Sucking up the shit like biscuits and gravy.

Just like all the small penis Hitler wannabes out here. Backing losers.

Want to back a winner? How about George Washington? Or Lincoln? Or FDR. They WON!!!

Or do you want to just be a LOSER all your lives?

Obviously. You are just a bunch of fucking LOSERS. Keep it up.

Its fine.

Brothers and sisters, you don't have to deal with this shit by just becoming frustrated. Join us.

Wow, you sure are difficult to manipulate.

I am the man in the box. Spare me. LOL!!!

no no, just because they are not as hardcore as other people doesn't instantly make them part of the deep state, that is just a tactic to slander someone so they have less influence and if it works, they just move onto the next person

>trust fund and st. marks school
>attend spook central UVA
>start and don't finish various graduate programs
>work abroad
>return to US and never hold a position lower than senior this and executive that at a bunch of institutes and publications
>heil hitler i'm the king of the alt-right
yeah nothing suspicious about his background at all

Few people have an appreciation of what people like Washington and Lincoln really pulled off. Washington's victory was the culmination of almost 200 years of work to create a free Republic in the new world. He and Franklin went so far as to heavily infiltrate the secret societies (Freemasonry, Hellfire Clubs, etc.) of the old world to make it appear that the American Revolution was to be a "blowing off of steam" when it was a real revolution. People like Alex Jones do occasionally hint at the fact that their involvement in secret societies was not sinister, but he has no ability to tell you how "diabolical" Washington's scheming for our liberty really was. Read his letters about the Illuminati.

They're tinfoil hat-wearing idiots, I think. Richard's background makes sense to me. He's from a wealthy Virginian family and turned into a natsoc after reading Nietzsche and Evola in university. The picture of him with Laura Bush makes people worry he's connected to the deep state, but the truth is he went to the same boarding school as her grandchildren or something iirc. If Spencer is a fed, he's not very good at subversion.

No one worth a damn is going to be doing any fighting in the streets. Your enemy isn't in the streets. He's in the Federal Reserve, the CIA, the Masonic Lodges, the Jesuits, the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, the Council for National Policy (most of them, at least), the banks in New York and London, and wherever else the elites congregate.

Watch Yuri Bezmenov, and notice how he explains something like "we could line up all the leaders against the wall and shoot them, and in a short time, they would be replaced." The same applies not only to useful idiots like Antifa, but even to groups like Congress and the Senate.

bump

Join us, brothers and sisters. You know you are better than these inbred fucksticks

How can we be sure Jason Kessler may be an accomplice to this "staging"?

It makes sense for some people to change views when they themselves disagreeing with what they see, such as with Jason Kessler to Obama.

you having fun AJ, keep lurking nufag

I recognize your style from posts under a different name. Keep the info flowing. This is good stuff.

>hey guys ask me about anything
>"Turn off meme flags, faggot."
>w-w-why would I do that, I'm totally legit

LARPers stopped being fun when reality became more entertaining.

Sup Forums brought back nazi memeflags just in time for this new scare narrative

>He's from a wealthy Virginian family and turned into a natsoc after reading Nietzsche and Evola in university
He's not only Pro-Stalin he's anti-white you like fuck.

Most of these people they peddle out for us have ridiculous backgrounds that fall apart with only a short time spent in research. Look at the last president, who openly worked for a CIA front, Business International. Yet people were weeping about the hopey changey stuff the CIA agent said to them, and utterly dumbfounded that he didn't stop the wars, the domestic spying, and didn't create the kind of economic growth that real patriots like Washington, Hamilton, Clay, and Lincoln created.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_International_Corporation#Barack_Obama

The deeper question you all need to answer is: what is my message, and why is it so compelling that I can light up people's faces with the prospect of real change, not the hollow propaganda of a trained CIA operative?

rs is not from va, he went to elem/hs in tx. st marks is not a boarding school. try harder shill

>Fuck I looked up to him. Who's left that we can trust?
No one in front of a Camera. Especially not one made famous by Hillary calling him /our/ leader

Turn off the flag, doing this only makes you look guilty. Once you do we can go on as nromal.

After today's failure to start a war on two fronts, how much do you think they are panicking? Also, what are your thoughts on big happenings this coming week?

Seconded

Jackie was the shooter, wasn't "she"?

>> why is it so compelling that I can light up people's faces with the prospect of real change

Oh? So to clarify, are you saying people can be so obsessed with change as long as there's an "enemy" or a "wrong" (ie. the CIA propaganda) to distract us with? To right or correct those wrongs?

And that your ability to compell any of us is the work of exact same method? Bit clever you then.

Look at the larping jerkoff with the brand new flag and the asshat behind him with the Confederate flag. Both brand news with creases still in them.

it was the first incident of Arkancyde.
JFK was really depressed. He pulled the trigger himself, from 80 yards away, behind a fence, under an overpass and, overcome with grief patsy'd a commie working for a book depository.
Most complicated suicide ever.

I don't really know anything about Spencer's movement or what he is trying to accomplish exactly but I think he probably falls into the "useful idiot" column as he is constantly trotted out by the Commies as Public Enemy Number One and as some on the Right's Emmanuel Goldstein

ok Deep Researcher
i agree with everything you have been saying, checks out per my own research...which was all done open source. RS is as obvious as deep state actor as was BHO

but riddle me this...what is Trump waiting for? why keep Comey, he of HSBC drug money laundering yore?
why not leak everything he has on pedogate?
why haven't the false flags stopped?

if you're legit, you have the same questions I do. But do you have any answers?

youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA

Don't trust anyone who tries to be the 'leader'. Our biggest strength is(was?) our decentralization, it was literally impossible for normies to find anything coherent when looking for us, yet our influence was everywhere. I mean just look at How perfect is that?
Who can take that serious?
Is there any way anyone could look at that and go "oh gosh i guess CNN is right"?

I think OP is full with shit but Richard Spencer is playing right into the hands of the Media and I highly doubt he has the means to salvage the situation.

because they organised a march?

>why keep Comey
Who better to help expose the bullshit than the people who are up to their elbows in it.
>why not leak everything he has on pedogate?
Big pill to swallow. Needs prep time with the public or they wont accept it. Otherwise, Pedogate becomes Covfefe 2.0.
>why haven't the false flags stopped?
Still people denying the inevitable.

I'm actually not all that familiar with Richard Spencer and his politics/ideology. The only thing that I've noticed, and it seems to be the only thing people around here talk about, is the strange shape of his head. It's like an egg shape. Is that because of his fashy haircut/hairstyle or is it a physical/genetic disorder?

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. A keen observer will notice the silly attacks and realize this is the type of thread to pay attention to. Just a quick reminder that we're winning the information war, there's nothing you can do to stop it, you hurt your cause every time you try, and you are better off joining us while you still can.

I wouldn't call any of this a failure in a real sense. They failed to convince you, but you're a Sup Forums user, not the general public. The general public is largely eating it up. Focus on bringing more "half-woke" people to being "fully woke," and swell your ranks. Focus as well on creating compelling, positive messages that unite people. Democrats aren't your enemy, the deep state is. You're on the right track with economic nationalism, which is why they try to constantly hijack it into white nationalism. Literally the same thing the bankers did with Hitler.

No. Bush Sr. was present and very likely the team leader. There were several riflemen present, but I don't know exactly which ones killed him, and I don't think anyone knows for certain. The British Empire and Anglophiles in the US were the real driving force behind the early deep state (OSS, Allan Dulles, Prescott Bush, George Herbert Walker, Wild Bill Donovan, etc.) and this all goes back to the Round Table of Cecil Rhodes. Real Carrol Quigley, he explains everything in detail.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Bush_Sr_tip_on_JFK_1963.jpg

I'm advocating that you offer people real hope and change. Something like the US using their borrowing facility to build safe molten salt nuclear reactors across the third world, generating clean energy for a fraction of the cost of fossil fuels, permanently shutting down all global warming memes, and funding the federal government from the large return on this investment. Something similar to what Hamilton did with the 1st Bank of the United States, only better.

THE GOYS KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

are you alex jones? you sound like alex jones.

I remember seeing him on youtube before the election wearing a sweater talking about how he felt he needed something more than the conservatives were offering (i.e. disillusion with Bush). I don't even know what the fuck he's advocating for most of the time. Even if he wasn't a plant he's wholly unremarkable, and it makes no sense why he's leading anything.

who fucking cares if the flags are brand new? Have you NEVER been to a political event or rally? Many times, you buy props and goodies for the EVENT ONLY. I've done it many times.

thoughts on next weeks reported happenings?

Anyone with a lick of sense spotted those Vietnam-era general issue tiki torches.
Air America dropped thousands of those over Laos and Cambodia...it's like the CIA aren't even trying to cover their tracks.

I think kennedy spent his days doing nothing but hunting commies, and you know the favorite tactic of commies is to label their enemies commies. JFK probably grew frustrated when the CIA could only confirm one US citizen was a commie, and that was a vagrant that literally went to cuba and just straight up said he was a commie. JFK just wanted to at least get one of those fuckers, so he took the bullet and framed oswald. He is probably the only president in the history of the us to actually nail a confirmed commie, everyone else is kind of in the grey zone. I guess that is what it takes if you wanna be a ride or die president.

we hardly knew yeh, you crazy bastard.

Funny because all your sources are deep state disinfo.

Sage and eat shit, faggot.

BOMBSHELL: New evidence suggests Charlottesville was a complete SET-UP

At least one law enforcement officer in Charlottesville, VA has come forward to clear his conscience and reveal the truth — or at least his version of it — that what went down in the city was not only condoned by city governance but was intentional, orchestrated and may have been planned as long ago as May.

The as-yet unidentified police officer has said that the Charlottesville P.D. were specifically instructed to bring the radical left and right wing groups together to instigate violence and then to told to “stand down” once violence ensued in a deliberate effort to ignite a race riot.
allenbwest.com/2017/08/19/bombshell-new-evidence-suggests-charlottesville-complete-set/

Plot Twist!
Oswald was the real President.
JFK was the patsy.
The real presidential assassin was Ruby!

Read about his blue blood history and it's obvious he's more than a useful idiot, although Yuri Bezmenov's work in this area is very fruitful to stufy.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

The CIA's drug dealing is the only thing keeping the economy going. We're talking hundreds of billions of dollars here, to the point of literally bailing out the whole economy.

theguardian.com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims

Trump can't drain the swamp without a real alternative, and he either doesn't know how, or doesn't care to implement something like the plans I've discussed that would replace CIA drug dealing with real economic development and double digit GDP growth.

I genuinely don't know Trump's intentions, and neither do people who are close to him. But he certainly can't take down people like Hillary Clinton, who could start World War III with what she knows. He tried to make Mike Flynn his Vice President, but Flynn wanted to go after pedophile rings (like Mike Pence's) so the establishment shut it down.

nypost.com/2016/07/05/this-brash-lieutenant-general-is-on-trumps-short-list-for-vp/

twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/893825040189452288

None of this matters, though. Your job is to build support for real economic nationalism that has the ability to truly displace the deep state without bankrupting the country. I'm telling you how to save the motherfucking world.

Archived

>theguardian com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims
unvis.it/theguardian.com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims

Why should I believe anything you say in this thread? You might be some LARPer.

Yeah thats what I've been saying. It's all a big project to create the "radical white male problem" a public meme. It's just another effort to further marginalize whites.

>Charlottesville was staged

fun part is that the account of Alisa Kiss was closed. and she wasnt famous to be a racist neonazi bitch. she was even full decadent gay slut in her college.

www.alisakiss.com

Listen, Spencer may be a plant, but there is really no obligation for him to be so to do what is expected from him. The Democrats and the Deep State operative just have to create the proper conditions.

This rally was organized by a democrat activist, in a democratic municipality. The Dodge video was made by a State Department operative appointed by the Obama administration in Africa. Back in january, the Democrats said Charlottesville would become the capital of the resistance to the Trump administration. He we are. It is asymetric warfare.

What the Democrats want, is to "nazify" the Trump administration to discredit him among the white working class voters. They're wrong though, he has it right about the monuments, public opinion is supporting him despite the MSM disinformation campaign.

The Democrats, the Deep State, most of the Republican Party leaders want Trump out and soon. We're talking of a coup d'état in progress here. Big stuff are stake : trade deals, Paris accord, etc. Like the Brexit, they have to get that through, no matter what.

Look at Boston : they want mass protest, violence, then blame it on Trump. At the end, it is supposed to be widespread unrest, violence, anarchy. And they will come with a solution : tread impeachment for calm.

They've already neutralize the White House with the help of this clueless jewish bitch Ivanka, which means Trump will be appeasing more and more. Of course, it will make him look weak and the Democrats, the Deep State, etc., will double down.

Trump is managing very poorly things and let his kiked inner circle run business. He needs professional strategists and activists on the ground, that is tough nationalists (without swastikas of course). But that effort would require money, communication warfare, etc.

I don't see that atm.

>>I'm advocating that you offer people real hope and change
>>Something similar to what Hamilton did with the 1st Bank of the United States, only better.

A bit of a tall order for one who lacks "real" power. Although, it's intriguing that you suggested to make the world a better place by evolving current systems and tech.

It's true that identity politics is a waste time—actually, that's a thought. Are we wasting our time on unimportant issues and away from what matters? Do you believe in a motive as to why?