you heard me

You can't be paid to make good memes.

It has to come from the soul.

Lefties have no soul.

>leftists can't me-

I'm an alt-centrist.

So when is the flag burning again and gay orgy again? I forgot ):

That meme is literally garbage though.

They are too afraid to offend minorities (except whites). Some memes need to be edgy.
Look at

No, we have convictions. Convictions that both the extreme left and the extreme right are bad.

The Commie Left and the Fascist Right are Collectivists.

Centrist means Individualist.

all land has been won by might, period. Not a single country exists bc some people were nice to others and negotiated it, fucking idiots.

It's funny because they stole the fashwave aesthetic to make that meme.

We have Convictions, but they are not based in Group Think and Forced Altruism.

Memes are often funny because they point out something that no one dares saying, ignoring any social convention about what is appropriate to say.

The left keeps policing everyone's speech, including their own. So their memes can't really address any touchy issue.

They're, at best, tired jokes and cliches about conservatives. Most of them follow the pattern of pointing out some apparent inconsistency in right-wing ideology.

Example.

If you see a sheboon yelling about "WE WUZ KANGS", it's funny. The situation is funny. The meme doesn't make it funny, it's just a way of remembering that particular situation.

The left will never mention that event in a meme, not even to explain the poor socio-economical conditions of blacks in America, because that event is embarrassing for them.

Mediocre

But Mussolini and to a lesser extent Hitler were centrists. They championed the third way.

>Thinking fashwave is the originator of that aesthetic

>posts Jew Hyde
good goy

>admitting that immigration will lead whites to the same fate as the Indians
Woops

My memes get reposted here all the time

Because they forget that memes are supposed to be funny.

Ever the social justice warriors, they take every opportunity, including creating a meme, to use as their soapbox for preachy tl;dr. Lefties in general are preachy by nature, motivated by approval from their peers for being virtuous. As such, they are incapable of being funny.

WEAK MEME
pls kys

pathetic tbqh

Any 'meme' that has to be announced on the news to get traction isn't a meme.

The left isn't the counterculture anymore, they're the establishment and the moral guardians and the churchladies wagging their fingers at unruly hooligans

It's always the dominant paradigm that creates satire as backlash. When lefties meme, they're not lashing back at a suffocating zeitgeist, they feel like they're stomping a pesky molehill. So it's not satire.

I don't know a single Centrist who actually believes this. However, someone who strongly holds convictions or beliefs and refuses to acknowledge when they don't work or are a farce IS actually fucking retarded.

How about (((country))).

I'm gonna badly paraphrase that one doonesbury comic they like to post in reference to 'alt right comedy' or sam hyde but when you replace humor with an 'intellectual narrative' you're not really telling jokes so much as ur just proselytizing (via microsoft paint gadsden flags)

it is pretty clear that they've only adopted Marx as a reaction to the proliferation of peppy cringe boys (). unironic PTKFGS on an ideologic level bolstered by pandemic plant-based autism. CWC levels of myopic arrogance.

You also have to have a clear understanding of both sides positions and motivations.
If you only have a caricature view of your opponent, you can only criticize with ridicule or poutrage.

You also need an understanding on persuasion. Subtleties that require a comedian's flair to play around and twist a thought into a well worded meme. How to associate with the right TV moment or group with subtext and not explicit words.

Finally, for the knife to stick deep, you must read enough of their material to understand it and still have an opposing viewpoint. This is why we have the best memes here, because all views here get attacked.

Same reason THE RIGHT couldn't meme for the past 20 years.....they are too serious with too much to lose.

G A S
A
S

That right still sits in power in a lot of places. All those people Trump slaughtered in primaries. They still can't meme.

Calcified pineal gland.

See OP, you've got 4 months of therapy in a few lines for free. That's the power of /pol.
Now GTFO and rethink your life.

>Calcified pineal gland.

I just imagined someone walking into a doctor's office and seeing a peruvian shaman instead of a medical doctor.
Looks you over, gives you a prescription for Ayahuasca and says "Take two and call me in your next life."

0/10

pic related

left can totally make memes, as long as they're libertarian.

it's impossible to be humorous and as safe as the non-libertarian left wants to be. every piece of comedy needs risk, or else it falls flat.

Natural origins, as in, it must come from an accurate understanding of someone's position from a bird's eye view.

If you're a leftist, you see a caricature of a person, not the person itself.
"Oh, it's Hitler. I'll just call him Hitler"
Somewhat related, some of my favorite OC came word-for-word out of Democrat forums and message boards (see attached)

the left takes itself too seriously, i.e. doesn't self deprecate

when it does, it isn't humorous self deprecation, it's legitimate self humiliation and it's like watching a dog eat something that's inedible and proceed to upchuck it afterwards.

> left doesn't self deprecate

Self-depreciation is a sign of wisdom and understanding. When you know enough about yourself, you know when you or your group's opinions are inconsistent or incomplete, and can joke about them just fine.

Take all the /x/ users that drift to Sup Forums and turn every incident into a conspiracy. Memers here understand that. Boom! meme.

Say I'm trying to meme Alt-Left. I look on their forums and Antifa and read their content, and come to the conclusion they are just generally pissed in general. Hatred is their drive.
So I caricature them around Star Wars, 'Let the hate flow through you!'.

Alt-Left tries to meme against Trump. They don't understand the real motivations or reasons people support Trump. They think people support Trump because he's a white supremecist or Nazi.
So they caricature around Nazis. Now, since Trumps words or actions don't match Fascist behavior, and since >90% of Trump's supporters don't support him because of racism, the meme falls flat on its face.

Notice a lot of AltLeft memers have to use several paragraphs to get a point across, where we can use few (and sometimes no) words to deliver. It's because they have to explain their caricature view of reality to us before they can joke about it.

Because they unironically believe shit like pic related.

i'm an /x/ user and i approve this post

Too perpetually asspained to be clever

I'm undecided about a lot of /x/, but the one thing I enjoy is the epic conspiracies.

Some of them, it's like reading an awesome Sci-fi novel, that has also a 1% chance of actually being true!.

This picture is funny until you realize the top is actually real and taken from the email leaks.

>using an aesthetic made popular by Trump supporters

Largely because leftist dogma is largely mainstream thanks to Marxist professors and journalists, as well as the, for lack of a better word, appropriation of counterculture by the elite. However, there are a few idealogies that are considered esoteric or taboo enough to produce quality memes, such as NazBolz and Stirnerites. It's the same reason that Hoppean libertarians produce better content then Gary Johnson "libertarians", or that nationalists and fascists produce better content than neocons and mainstream Christian conservatives.

Seriously? I knew the tweets were real, I did NOT know that email chain was true.

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction

>WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL MURDERERS WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE NATIVE AMERICANS AND COMMITTED GENOCIDE AGAINST THEM
>OH MY GOD WE NEED TO TAKE IN REFUGEES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, THE PILGRIMS WERE REFUGEES AND THE NATIVES TOOK THEM IN

You can't be an illegal in a place where law and order don't yet exist you bleeding heart nigger faggots

honestly mediocre coming from a right winger is a compliment to me. Il take it.

high five buddy

>give me a reason the left can't meme
The fact that your flying a Nazi flag is one clue.
The fact that you like dicks in your ass is the other.

Perfect example of attacking their own caricature rather than any sane person's actual opinion.

3/10. Relevant to 'grab em by the pussy', and upskirts is always funny.

1/10. Probably stayed just long enough to be called a kike nigger fag cuck then left in a pout.

I chuckled. at least 5/10, /x/ approved. Takes his actual views and pushes it to a fun extreme.

I enjoyed the bait+switch. 2/10

they don't have God or conviction on their side
Atheists can thank God for us being on this side

it's shit. that said it has a point, frogposters are cancer

Leftists only find what they already "know" to be acceptable.
Which is why they never learn shit and can't make their memes appeal to anyone that doesn't already agree with them.

>Leftists only find what they already "know" to be acceptable.
This is why Social Justice Warriors will be their undoing. SJW work significantly narrows the range of things that are considered non-offensive. Drives a lot of people away.

lol no