First total solar eclipse over America since 1979

first total solar eclipse over America since 1979
How many of you lads will see it on Monday?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehirschfiles.blogspot.ca/2017/08/the-great-american-eclipse.html
eclipse2017.nasa.gov/how-make-pinhole-projector-view-solar-eclipse
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thehirschfiles.blogspot.ca/2017/08/the-great-american-eclipse.html

Anyone got some good alternatives to view it?
Glasses cost too much for my poor pockets.

Welding mask

make a pinhole viewer
eclipse2017.nasa.gov/how-make-pinhole-projector-view-solar-eclipse

make a pinhole camera, literally just poke a hole in some card board and you can project the image. You could also put on like a bunch of pairs of glasses and look through paper or something

All public libraries in the U.S. are providing free viewer.

Not stronk enough. You'll burn your eyes out kid

welding mask or pinhole thing, you can get welding goggles at home depot for like 6 bucks, be sure to get one rated at 14 or better.

most are out of stock by now

Use mylar space blankets they are like $3 for a huge piece.

92% ish here

My local said they were holding on to them until Monday, they want it to be a "library event" fucking cunts

>tfw live in Denver
>tfw flying to Houston during the eclipse
goddamnit

It was 120 years since first written down idea of creation of israel happened and i think it wasnt the 70s when was last american one. Eastern Europe had one in 1917. 120 years is length of one generation when it was said nobody would be left from it by the time this rolled around

dude what the fuck ever idc about some stupid glasses to protect my stupid vision

I don't have to look straight at it and I can just squint a little if I really want

I just hope I can find some heavy psychedelics

I'm maybe going to see a small chunk of it. It probably won't even be dark. Feh.

I will. I can see it because I'm at college but I would be able to see it at home anyways

Seriously? The museum at my city was giving them out for $3

Wanna grab a Po-Boy? I know a good place.

do those block UV and IR?

I'm flying from Texas to Kansas City to watch :^). Gonna be lit AF

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

Wait, I didn't read OP's map right. I'd be around .70 eclipse magnitude. But from that perspective it'll probably be sort of like when the clouds block the sun momentarily.

thunderstorms on Monday

What will you be sacrificing this eclipse, Sup Forums?

i'll see about 90 percent totality.

I live in the path of totality in Tennesse.I will see the total eclipse in my yard.

>See it
Thanks to the hurricane that'll hit all you'll see is the clouds get darker then lighter

Why are you against supporting the public library?

One of the few good things to ever come from government.

I'm just outside of visibility. So whatever magic is supposed to happen, I'm curious to find out if that's for better or worse or nothing.

I like your plan

yeah who needs eyes pffffffffff

My school starts Monday and they're trying to turn the eclipse into work for us

Anyone else wonder if they will try something. It's the perfect opportunity. The vast majority of people will want to see the eclipse. Everyone staring up into the sky at the same time. Official glasses. Streets flooded with travelers from all over the USA. Horrible traffic. Makes me wonder.

Oh yeah, and it's supposed to be cloudy that day, too. I guess I'm shit out of luck for the solar eclipse.