I think I've had enough, Sup Forums. I've finally reached my limit...

I think I've had enough, Sup Forums. I've finally reached my limit. I realize now that the great nation I grew up in has died and been replaced with an unrecognizable ruin of depravity. The media broadcasts to the populace in doublespeak and they accept every word without question. Reason is dead, truth considered evil, and debate is no longer fruitful.

Six years ago, I came to a pivotal moment of choice in my life -- and that was to take it or continue pushing onward. I reluctantly chose the latter, grasping on to what little glimmer of hope for positive change might exist in my future. And here we are. This is the reward I have reaped for my strength and persistence to soldier on. Had I known at the time that this already sick world would continue to spiral further into unthinkable depths, I would've gone ahead and made peace with my maker and exited the stage. This time, I'm done. No more. The grief and confusion I once felt have been replaced with a righteous fury.

I will not let this torch I have carried flicker and wane without purpose. I will use it to light the fires of hell beneath the feet of those who wish to destroy that which is good and right. When I am finished they will know my name. When I have passed from this Earth, for generation after generation to follow, I will stir a primal fear in the hearts of those who hear it.

Stay safe, brothers. In life or in death, our victory is assured.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xgnJn
youtu.be/nqE306UqZrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

see you space cowboy

Oh shit, we got a school shooter here.

Another radicalized White terrorist.

Be our Breivik!

make us proud

HEIL FUCKING HITLER

TO VALHALLA

See you in valhalla

It is rather amazing. This photo will likely be one for history books. Will the commies be the ones writing the description I wonder.

bit slow aint'cha yad?

Witnessed

You will live on in our minds and on the tip of our tongues.

Make them bleed for what they've done.

oh sweet baby jesus i hope you are building bombs. i hope you are planning on genocidial mass murder of leftists, faggots, niggers, mudslimes and faggot alt lefts as i type this. i will sing your praises, bring you glowers, write you letters as they contionue to kill u in the media. ill be by your side thru it all. many of us will shower you with praise and sing your holy name. do it. kill as many of these traitorous cunts as possible. make more matthew shepards and heather heyers out of them. ground them into dust and bits. i pray for you

Stop being a fag and make a happening

Amen!

Death just makes everything change, but the journey never ends.

Auf Wiedersehen, see you in Valhalla!

>Matthew Sheppard

Hey I'm not the only old fuck here

return to Jesus, it's the only way.

archive.is/xgnJn

youtu.be/nqE306UqZrQ

Color me your color, baby
Color me your car
Color me your color, darling
I know who you are
Come up off your color chart
I know where you're comin' from

Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) my love
You can call me any day or night
Call me

Cover me with kisses, baby
Cover me with love
Roll me in designer sheets
I'll never get enough
Emotions come, I don't know why
Cover up love's alibi

Call me (call me) oh love
When you're ready we can share the wine
Call me

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, he speaks the languages of love
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, amore, chiamami, chiamami
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, appelle-moi mon cherie, appelle-moi
Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any way
Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any day-ay

Call me (call me) for a ride
Call me, call me for some overtime
Call me, call me in a sweet design
Call me (call me), call me for your lover's lover's alibi
Call me (call me)
Oh, call me, oh, oh, ah

Trust your president, user. He will make things greater, but only if you trust him.

reported to FBI

A shekel for the good goy.

If there are more Matthew Shepards we will have to sit through more tedious plays like the Laramie Project.

fucking leafs can you drop the facetious sarcasm ONE TIME and talk like real people?

To the ends of the Earth and to the gates of Hell user, i stand with you in this time of mass degeneracy and insolence, stay strong and keep that chin up, the weak should fear the strong and by god we will make them feel true primal fear at the sight of us

dont kill yourself user...its not worth it

HOLD on bother you will feel god light some day I was like like you at one time the god found me you must hold on for the fuhrer and god he loves you and will need you for the days coming

Good luck user. A lot of dank threads about you will be made

Hey man

Another body for the pile

If you aren't just LARPing, make it worth it please. Make it count

INCLUDE ME IN THE NEWS REPORT CNN!

>the great nation I grew up in
boomer confirmed

You will rot in a hell made specifically for degenerates and scum such as yourself, you would piss your poor little pants if you dared face in the streets boy, strong should fear the weak, the day of the rope is coming for you and the only thing you can do is accept it

Another far-right terrorist at it again. You sound exactly like a jihadist. Take a preemptive S to spit on your grave.

No different than isis
Use your mind user

I think David Allen Coe said it best. To think I ate the pussy that that big black had been, and kissed the lips that had sucked he off time and time again, its enough to make a man throw up, sure is hard to figure how any decent girl could have fucked a god damn nigger. For all you nigger loving whores this song is just for you.

don't worry aquafresh, they'll cut to commercials eventually

Hail Victory and Onward!

youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM

sigh

u gonna beat the high score?

We are in the end days of the republic.

I wonder, if the US succumbs to the commie infection, will Russia and China be the ones to end her misery?

>REEEEEEEEEEEE IMMA KILL NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Do it LARPing faggot

We are in the end days of the west m8

The games up. We are literally seeing the torch being passed over to China (and Asia in general)

Race war now.

The shills and fail trolls never tire, I see.

To Valhalla, brother.

eh we had a good run

Try to hit a random big target. Don't waste time planning. Just go about your life and strike when you see the best opportunity. Happy hunting.

My question is that since this country is untenable as a democracy, do we go to some sort of autocrat?

things are always darkest before the dawn. Relax, don't sweat the idiot paid identitarians who don't give two figs about the people for whom they speak.

>end of the republic
>when there's no emperor and people still vote
HURRRRRRRRRR

Did you mom ran out of hotpockets?

>Waaaaaaaaaaaaah they're not ok with me being racist waaaaaaaaaah minorities in my TV shows waaaaaaaaaah

Get fucked nazi. I'm glad you're being outbred.

There is no saving America, it's done for.

See you fags in Europe where our last minuscule shred of hope is.

Look at me.

The shills are Sup Forums now. We're ideologically cleansing this place of all the bigotry and xenophobia. We've already managed to kill The Daily Stormer. Stromfront is next.

Nigger this sounds like a manifesto before you're about to do some dumb shit

What u got planned?

Don't be a retarded faggot and give them more "le white terrorist" ammo

And another obvious troll.

I swear, nobody cares about a good troll attempt anymore. Sad.

censorship in our country will likely lead to a theocracy if christcucks could take a minute to put down the african babies and do something.

>implying the daily stormer is Sup Forums

I'm not even a troll. I came here recently, to talk shit to nazis. But there's so few of you left here, lmao. You're all offing yourselves I guess, good riddance

You are fighting for your extinction for a couple of cents per post.

I suppose this is the result bad things happening to good men.

t. fat larper from Sup Forums

I like how your corporate overlords turned "we are the 99" to "civil war now wtf I hate my fellow Americans now" in less than 4 years.

The cattle will continue to scream and rage at eachother for whose fault it is as they move towards the executioners.

LOL. You wish. As soon as all of you kids start school, things will slow down and we'll get quality bantz

>THEYRE TRYING TO MAKE YOU GO EXTINCT BY PROMOTING MINORITIES DUUUUUDE

Lmao white boys so fragile.

Does whiny OP piss you off? Me Too. Join us!

It has to die in order to be rebuilt.

Yep. You're a troll alright. A fail troll.

Nice try though, junior.

Would you like me to explain how the white race is being made extinct?

MAKE US PROUD

VALHALLA AWAITS YOU

>See you fags in Europe where our last minuscule shred of hope is.

You still have the attractive option of balkanization. That's not a luxury we have.

Godspeed brother. Valhalla awaits you.

I hate these videos with a burning passion.

If you do something stupid and hurt someone you will only make it even worse so fuck off and smoke some weed.

Shut up faggot

you've been fed propaganda with fake statistics and it has rotted your brain

white people still almost exclusively mate with other white people
white people will always be a majority in their homeland of Europe
immigration will naturally slow as the world reaches peak globalization and the living standards for everyone rises
and then you will breed the colour out of yourselves in 100 years

there is no giant conspiracy, there are rich people wanting to hold on to power. that is it, humans are too base and impulsive for grand plans.

America's fate is already demographically decided. So is Canada's merely by proxy. It's past the point of "corporate overlords" now, there is nothing that can fix it but a literal genocide of 170 brown million people, many of whom are related, married, or friends with the other remaining 150 million white people.

sounds like you're a fuckin faggot, huh?

Since you are a shill dedicated to your craft, would you care to cite some statistics of yours?

The shills are in full damage control right now and are shaking in theit boots

fbi thread? fbi thread

you realize people said in the 80's America would be a white minority by 2010
now in 2010 they're saying 2030
and in 2030...

>But there's so few of you left here
>lol wut
guess you havent been keeping score.
>white nationalists - 1
antifa faggots - 0

Nigger

I stand at my post, ascending to my duties. I ask of you to do the same and have faith in us.please have faith.

>mongoloid sperging out
You got to kill the beast from within my man, and you'll earn a decent earning whilst at it

Clever shill. What'll this post earn, five cents?

Someone make this shooter pic with a "your face here slot"

Kek, make me proud OP

I only hate them because I can't ever share my enjoyment in them with anyone, lad.

>the weak should fear the strong

If you're gonna be a hero send me your shekels pls. You won't need them dead after all

Adolf Hitler once observed that the weakness of the Jew was not direct debate, but instead pointing out the fact that he is a Jew.

The opposite is true for shills.

>> what is dailystormer.lol, the post