How do we end this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGtBw4_t9yI?t=227
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136285055/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By reporting the parents.

>Liev Schreiber alludes to child abuse on talk show
youtu.be/sGtBw4_t9yI?t=227

>Sup Forums finds even more photos than pic related to prove need for investigation
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136285055/

By promoting gross trannies to actually pluck their eyebrows, take care of their hair and act feminine so they can be convincing traps.

Eliminate it at the source...

The better question is, how to we raise the amount of tranny suicides from 45% to 100%?

Incessant mockery until an hero is born

Duuuude looks like a la-dy

By punishing the parents, they obviously fucked up in their parenting if their kid ends up trans, give these people counselling and if they persist with their tranny ways, either send them to a mental health institution or straight up prison..

how does someone cutting off their dick affect you in any measurable way?

Bullets.

Water filters.

bug spray. it wasnt jews the nazis were trying to exterminate.

a holocaust of blood and flame

Who cares. These kids are beta males that become trannies for attention. Let them be girly and seen as freaks.

By ignoring them.

why? Its mostly ugly weak cunts who do it, they wont spreads their genes it a win

honestly man they usually end themselves.

>If PJW was a tranny
Now we don't have to wonder anymore.

>OI! REFUSIN' TO SUCK MOI FEMININE BENIS IS NAWT A LEGITIMATE FORM OF PROWTEST YEW UTTA FOOKIN' MORON

it's not a problem!

Isn't this just the girl from Gotham?

>changes sex to be an ugly girl

why would anyone want this?

You don't acknowledge it.
Show me a Tranny that isn't a drastic attention. I'll wait.
Their affliction is literally only concerned with how they're perceived by others. If that's not an attention whore I don't know what is.

zyklon b

>Donor
no one wants your infected organs faggot

Buy a water filter and only drink out of glasses and cups. None of this plastic shit.

is that ben shapiro? i knew that nasally voice was indicative of something

As a legit female, that completely disgusts me. They have NO right to co opt my gender.

>in before "tits ot gtfo" I don't have any anymore. Cancer, double mastectomy. Unironically, it doesn't change my gender. These freaks think growing breasts and playing dress up makes them female? LEL.

beef monster

EMAJUN HIS COCK