uhh CNN are you sure that's the headline you want to push

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/new-confederate-monuments/index.html
archive.is/kR3R2
archive.is/i5QcG
youtube.com/watch?v=YOnFYslGlRM
cnn.com/2017/08/19/us/boston-counterprotest-crowd-video-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Concerned-Citizens-Turn-Out-to-Be-Political-Theater-369230811.html
youtu.be/NeekR9Vt8MQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats wrong with the headline?

>Protesting free speech

The media and the left managed to actually fuck up their winning week

They never learn

everyone knows their rhetoric is retarded. its nothing new.

Farout

No way that's real.

Wait so CNN supports fascism now?

>CNN

they're sure, bro.

Nazis, Skinheads, White Supremacists DO NOT and SHOULD NOT have a right to free speech. The first amendment does not apply to them.

>antifa against free speech
>black lies matter against antifa
>antifa confused why black lies matter hates them
>antifa members become redpilled to blacks and ironically create more white nationlists
best timeline boys

>No way that's real.

It must be fake. CNN would never be that honest.

>15 000 turn up because they couldn't take the bantz from 20 fucking people

Sure

Im starting to buy into the whole jews are lizards in disguise thing

Fake fake news. It says controversial rally.

i was wondering what a counterprotest dwarf was

wew

War is Peace

Ohhhhh man my fucking sides

So you're admitting you don't agree with free speech

CNN has become unironically retarded

I think someone on the inside is making these sarcastic headlines as a wink to those who know

No, but they would be that autistic. Remember when they were so desperate to catch Trump in a lie they thought they had a smoking gun when they acknowledged Hillary used bleachbit to hide her corruption not acid wash, checkmate rethugliKKKans.

>surely no one could conceive of "free" or "freedom" being used by everyone to mean contradictory things, often simultaneously and over the course of literal centuries
wow, so unstoppable

Yep those protesters sure showed these bigots.

i'm really surprised it didn't say this.

>20 people including some indians, and asian dude, women, gay people, and a bunch of pot smoking libertarians, who just so happen to all be white

repost that tomorrow and guarantee 300 replies

New Confederate monuments are going up and these are the people behind them
Emanuella Grinberg-Profile-Image1

By Emanuella Grinberg, CNN

>Grinsburg

Its not funny

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/new-confederate-monuments/index.html

archive.is/kR3R2

Applies to all citizens. No matter how much you wish it didn't.

>The first amendment does not apply to them.

Actually it does, it's the government that can't do anything to stop them.

take a break Jan

This

neck yourself faggot, posting random shit that has nothing to do with my post but thanks for the free (you)

(you)

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.

RIP in peace

listen rabbi, are you aware subversion is punishable by DEATH in the United States? Keep your Mossad tricks in israel nigger

CNN is anti-free speech, theyre a fucking mass -media company. Of course free speech is against their interests. They want to be able to control the country's narrative, words, thoughts.

>lowercase

Nice fake headline.

I want to have free speech, but your ideas are destructive. When you start trying to change the law to be what you believe and therefore crushing the rights and speech of others, you need to be put down.

"Counteprotest dwarfs hate-speech rally" was prob the approved headline but it's the weekend so they don't have their DNC employees around and obv some intern fucked this up. Look for it to be edited soon

yes. but a principle is being lost. when most of us here grew up the response to an opinion that we would wrong or distasteful was to say "it's a free country". Now mobs shut down speech they don't like so i can't hear their opinion so i can't make my own decision. It really should be up to the government not only to guarantee these rights from infringement by the government but also from my neighbors.

Don't forget there is now a list of thousands of these antifa dickheads posted at pastebin.
archive.is/i5QcG

>protesting free speech
>going apeshit over a handful of larpers and boomers like it's some national epidemic

Where have you been for so long? So much clickbait news articles had lying around Sup Forums for too long.

Goddamn autist get your shit together.

I haven't oppressed anyones ability to express their thoughts or opinions.
I have never hit someone because I thought they were wrong, or being incredibly hateful.

Only you are trying to restructure what it means to have "free speech".

Three people in Trump hats.
Thousands lose thier minds
Automatic nazis now.
Fuck this country
I hope we're nuked.
Notice he says "they will die' and tries to walk it back.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOnFYslGlRM

You have to admit these LARPing redditor kekistani clowns are some damn good useful idiots though willing to show up to this false flag event so we can now meme it into a victory.

>tfw we are the Jews manipulating the useful idiots

So... You don't want free speech?

>CNN: We Big Brother Now

So then you agree antifa, blm, feminism etc. all need to be put down.

They wanted to say that it was a hate rally, but then they realized it was just some Indian guy running for senate.

It doesn't matter what you personally have done, the alt-right/white nationalist ideology is dangerous and cannot be allowed to exist. If it were to control America, it could bring about the end of the human race, it wouldn't take long for you to convince yourselves exterminating undesirables outside your borders was a good idea, and once that starts, nuclear war starts. I'm not willing to let you get that far, I hate both sides, Antifa disgusts me, and I don't want them to win either, but you aren't just annoying like they are, you're extremely dangerous, and just like the 1940s era nazis, all nazis should be rooted out and annihilated.

Of course, if it were up to me both sides would be destroyed, but if I have to chose, I'm choosing alt-right, they're more directly dangerous.

>but your ideas are destructive.
According to what criteria? Yours? Well, I consider Antifa's ideas to be destructive so they should be censored as well.

In you go shlomo

Here is the mastermind. Hurry up and stop him. You're my hero!

Why isn't this "protesters dwarf free speech rally" how does counter make it any better I just talked to my normie father in law who's a pastor and he said I don't wanna get political but does CNN just think we are stupid?

So...that's a no then.

K.....these Nazi larpers make up like 1 percent of the population.

ANITFA has convinced people whites should be murdered for Trump support, and have terrorized the country.

Who are you more worried about again?

it's not fake but Archive.is isn't working becaue the fucking dropdown menu extends across the entire screen. It might be different for other countries. is there another archive service.?

Free speech is fine, trying to make certain ideas that oppress certain groups law is where I draw the line. All people should be equal. No discrimination of people based on their race, creed, and other personal things, no quotas for men/women/races/sexuality in jobs, no restrictions on who can represent what culture, no anything like that. Everyone has any right they want, all humans are created equal.

Noone ever said CNN was smart

Hey Samantha Bee... You fckn cunt. I hope you see this too.

>alt-right are fat neets
>Alt-right are virgins
>fat white kid runs over even fatter antifa by accident
>ALT-RIGHT IS TOO DANGEROUS!!! THEY MUST BE EXTERMINATED

First they ignore you, then they laugh, then they fight, then we win.

Yes, they should. They are just as evil as you are, but on the opposite side of the spectrum. Both should be destroyed.

Except white 'conservatives'

Got it.

Quick, we need to stop the alt right from protesting against Monsanto and claiming that black lives DO matter. Let's all attack this Indian guy and call him a nazi.

10/10

>by accident
What fresh retardation is this? and stop LARPing. You've already lost.

Nope, them too. They can keep whatever ideals they want and whatever personal opinions make them happy as long as they don't try to make it law.

What laws are you saying alt-right and ethno-nationalists are trying to put in place?

>race, creed, and other personal things, no quotas for men/women/races/sexuality in jobs, no restrictions on who can represent what culture,

In the United States its the mainstream left that advocates for all those things, and the white nationalists mainly exist as a response to increased discrimination against Whites in academic and governmental institutions.

I heard one reporter say " as the argument over free speech intensifies" they are working to silence the goy.

Maybe we can get rid of freedom of the press.

>believing the manchild actually committed a premeditated attack
The only things that faggot was capable of destroying is Mountain Dew and Doritos. When outlets like VICE have to alter the footage to maintain the narrative that he purposely drove into them unprovoked then it's quite clear shady shit is going on.

>the evil jewish overlords hire crisis actors on craigslist
You're fucking retarded.

please tell me thats old nc user here we need a break.

The only thing Weimar circa 1935 is the Left gobbling up CCN-MSNBC bait like yum chum. And that my friend is disgusting.

He hit that crowd hard, he wasn't even trying to stop, the only time he did was when he got deep into it, then he gunned it hard and pulled out, he meant to hit them. Its fucking adorable that you think because he doesn't look like a terrorist that means he couldn't possibly be one.

They changed it to Counterprotesters dwarf controversial rally in Boston

(((someone))) noticed

cnn.com/2017/08/19/us/boston-counterprotest-crowd-video-trnd/index.html

What? I don't even know what that means.

No they didn't. They doubled-down

twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284

alt left sucker punches random person for being white

Nope, Everyone has the full right to call you a nigger. Nigger.

>liberals have a free speech rally
>other liberals decide they must be nazis because free speech includes hate speech
>threaten to beat up the other liberals for being pro-free speech
>CNN unironically runs a title that to anyone non-retarded sounds like liberals are protesting against free speech

lel, why are our enemies so dumb?

>LARPshits getting desperate
>can't rally any support
>decide to re-label as a last ditch effort
>"free-speech" will work I guess
>nobody shows up anyways

You can't make this shit up, comedy gold lads

You realize the riots in the 1960s and 1970s were worse right? Trump will just massively expand police powers and anyone associating with antifa or the (((alt right))) will get arrested. Expect the prisons to get a lot whiter real soon.

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Concerned-Citizens-Turn-Out-to-Be-Political-Theater-369230811.html

This is literally what that company does.

>Swart would not confirm to NBC4 that he hired Tyson or gave him lines, but says he has hired actors on multiple occasions to try and sway city officials across the country.
And Tyson, who went back up to the podium 40 minutes after his initial statements that night in Camarillo, says he'll never do it again.
"I was paid $100... It's extremely shady when you try to manipulate a system, a mayor, a city council." But Swart, who says there's never any lying involved, doesn't see a problem.
"We are merely part of the democratic process if you ask me... it's the American political system, there's a lot at stake."
Swart tells NBC4 he has 20,000 actors across the country and most are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

>conservatives can have their opinions as long as they don't try to interfere with liberal attempts to dominate the country

Gotcha, fuck off though

Looks like they relabeled it yet again...

its exactly the headline they want to push.

at worst it creates more conflict. at best turns people against free speech. from their pov

shush. their mistake will be revealed soon. just reel them in ever so gently.

He's Shiva Ayyadurai, The Real Indian who's running against Lie-a-watha. youtu.be/NeekR9Vt8MQ ,

If they were doing this, they wouldn't allow anyone to say anything. The government could have this story taken down and this Swart fuck dead in a ditch in a day.
Even if it is true, I don't care. The plan these people have for the world, according to you, is not one I care to stop. I'll be dead long before it can hurt me, and I am not having any kids.

If by "dominate the country" you mean "ensure everyone has equal rights" then yea, get used to that, it isn't changing anytime soon.

He's Shiva Ayyadurai, The Real Indian who's running against Lie-a-watha. youtu.be/NeekR9Vt8MQ

The mayor gave the free speech rally a 100 person permit. I suppose the thousands of kneejerk protestors were given a permit to disrupt city activities? Besides the irony was who they were protesting against.