NOTHING TO SEE HERE

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN081817heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump1030AMVODtop
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN081817heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump1030AMVODtop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do people actually think this didn't really happen and was all a choreographed act? Do they not realize both they and the alt left have been brainwashed into doing this shit?

Totally staged event with AT LEAST 2 "takes".
Explain why the rear window is shattered with a gaping hole in one shot and in another its a clean bat mark?

Hint...You can't

holy shit

I love that half you guys are brilliant

Wat? And that caption was written by an illiterate, it seems. That made no sense. Not pictorially. Not in the narrative either

light refraction its the same hole bud

>bumpers have pieces
>smash em into things and sometimes numerous pieces from their front ends, snap off
>ZOMG!

There are two holes in the back window.

Cuz i didnt bother with an apostrophe? Yeah...makes it invalid

Hit the road Shill

Hahahahahahaha

Focus user. Were looking at the hole opposite the driver. You know you messed up on this one REAL BAD. Go to bed Mr. Soros

In this instance it SNAPPED ON
kek
The shot dragging BOTH SIDES is AFTER the Shot only dragging from the passenger side

That's one MAGIC BUMPER

There are other pictures where there is no stipe versus a stripe, however, in this example, if you frame by frame the video that the left image comes from, you can see that the stripe appears at a certain angle, and that it is most likely glare that makes it look absent up to that point.

>bottom out flooring it backwards up a crowned intersection
>already damaged the front end in a Collison
>more pieces come off
Pls

Can anyone verify?

The media was locked and loaded ready for this, it was planned.

One of those the the outer plastic bumper.

The other is the rigid foam piece that goes behind the bumper.

as far as I can tell it happened. It just the person the media says driving.

"You can"t"

No, you just don't want to you fucking retard. Anyone with 3 IQ points can figure that out.

Ive thought about this a lot

EYES HERE

So, that's certainly a different windshield pictured, as what you are seeing is the screenshade.

This picture is proof of either one of two things
>this isn't the same car
or
>this car had it's windshield replaced at some point

Let's expound
>option 1
>this isnt the same car
Ok, so did James get a new Challenger at some point between these pictures or is this an OP?
>option 2
>this car had it's windshield replaced
Did james get a rock chip and replace his windshield, whilst removing the factory graphics and adding the fancy stripes on hood and bumper?

YOU DECIDE Sup Forums
BUT THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN

see my last post anons
this is it, the first step to verification here

Nkay....it's ground effects BRO...they AIN'T THERE....it's not random metal

Wow...nice...great catch

Sanity!

the windows could have been replaced. Do these cars come with tinted windows?

I was thinking more like 3/5.

Under8ed

Erring on the side of caution with my number. Yours feels closer to the actual amount. Impressive compared to the general population on the Internet.

This is my favorite flub from Charlottesville

In this 1 minute video the "mother" calls the deceased "Ms. Heyer"

cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN081817heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump1030AMVODtop

So CIRCUMSTANTIAL but really plants seeds of doubt. The photo evidence is more valuable really.

Please archive it
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN081817heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump1030AMVODtop

It was clearly an accident.

Yeah cuz you call your mom Mrs by accident too
Hahahaha