I was one of the 20 in Boston - AMA

I was one of the people at the free speech rally in the band stand. Different from other guy. Saw a lot of messed up stuff.

AMA and I'll answer anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nyRyRowLKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=acYlr4soGW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you assume anyone cares?

Whatcha see?

proof or this thread gets it

PPL have been talking about having "ghost" rallies to attract ANTIFA so they'll destroy the cities in riots once they realize they have no one to protest against.
Do you think there's potential in that idea after today?

alright, ill bite.

Why are you alt kike autists advocating genocide?

The right already tried something like that in Pittsburgh. No leftist showed up and some dumb militia tard ended up shooting himself in the foot.

did you need proof that that would be a retarded idea?

Post pics or fuck off

>did you need proof that that would be a retarded idea
it happened today

Lots of stuff. Got called a nazi a million times even though that's definitely not what I am.

youtu.be/nyRyRowLKLw
Me getting harassed.

Honestly I think Antifa showing up to a free speech rally to protest free speech makes them look like idiots. The MSM isn't going into the violence that it caused today because it's not good for their own optics. It's honestly ridiculous. I think it's good to make the other side look like idiots.
I'm not.

How come everyone on the left is saying that the alt right is advocating genocide?

How many niggers did you blow? Did you give the zogbots tuggies before you were dropped off in southie, kike?

Antifa is the militant arm of communism in the west, and it must be eradicated like ISIS..

vid related
>youtube.com/watch?v=acYlr4soGW4

When was your last major bowel movement, and what kind of cloud activity was going on during the rally?

Are you a grill?

ur a spook, everyone there was a spook except for maybe 3 guys.

Check previous post. Also you can find my Twitter / Periscope at TheMissTrixie

There's tons of different movements on the right, and the MSM likes to lump them all together because it's easier for normies to digest.

I've never seen a more violent group attempting to try to promote tolerance. These people need to be stopped. I feared for my life today.

10/10 pooped

George foreman at your service

Were you more afraid of the nigger or the loud white guy following you?

Fake and gay. OP sucks massive cocks for attention. If you didnt kill commies today, then what was the poont of showing up?
>sage goes in all fields

Honestly the black guy, considering that he started following us for blocks and didn't let up til we got to the police.

Christ, the state of Boston... Is it me or is everyone in this picture letting off an exaggerated vibe? Looks like a bunch of fucking actors, but I guess that's Boston...

You don't get riots in the street every day here, of course they're having trouble controlling themselves

Unfortunately that's the reality of Boston. It honestly just really is this cucked.

Pretty much, it's become insane how much people are honestly just acting like barbaric animals and would rather resort to violence rather than use words.

Basically everyone is attacking people who stand up for free speech now as being Nazis.

Cameraman identified as having horrible foot orientation... This reminds me of how sneaky journalists are always waiting to jump out and snap photos.

Do these people who were on the out believe their own bs. or just passerbys? did you see any busses they traveled in/ got out of? if so do you know the company transporting them?

Wish I could have been there with you all.

Everybody who has a differing opinion is labeled a nazi. We were all labeled Nazis today and that's fucked up, most of us are young people standing with Shiva and the like to try and protect free speech.
I think that most of these leftists are just there as LARPers who heard the KKK was gonna be there because of what the MSM puts into their heads and skews the news, and thought it'd be fun to go "punch some nazis". But instead, they were just met with a bunch of young people who want to make a difference.

There are like 100 colleges and universities in the greater boston area. That town is total cancer.

so you guys didn't even have any signs or maga gear?

You do realize you were supposed to be killed there to kick off an actual cultural revolution right?

What was it like seeing the orcs in the distance from Helm's Deep?

Pretty much.
Nope. Fuck we even had super lefty signs like black lives matter and shit. These people WANTED violence.

Sorry I am required to make at least 5 children before I am able to die for politics.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

It was pretty surreal being surrounded by these people.

At least our side isn't trying to erase it.

when's the last time you saw your penis, you fat, mouth-breathing, polo shirt wearing, no-necked turd

Considering I don't have one, never.

I wish i could have been there with you guys but i had work. These people have been radicalized by the media. It's fucked up to see how deluded these people are into thinking they are the good guys by protesting freedom of speech.

>Sorry I am required to make at least 5 children before I am able to die for politics.

this is an acceptable answer.

leftists have obviously never studied history

this isn't the first time society has degenerated. it doesn't last long and it doesn't end peacefully

meanwhile, traditionalism is the natural norm. traditions exist, as such, because they are continuously selected, because they work. see FDR's "old and precious moral values"

you said you'd answer anything user, hurry up.

This. This is their dying yelp because leftist degeneracy has been backed into a corner. The younger generation has seen what it has done to gen y and they want none of it. Google is on full damage control 1984 mode, but it won't be enough to stop the pendulum.

Except most of the traditions we have are fairly new.

If you were right we'd all be polytheistic still.

Shit changes. That's how life works.

who was the "alt right" speaker supposed to show kept hearing that from media to justify the mob?

How did you get involved in the movement. Are there chapters in other cities?