twitter.com/Breaking911/status/899114418939850752

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
youtube.com/watch?v=poUDa8YotXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fact: The Free Speech Rally is actually Liberals from Antifa

This is mostly an Lefty Civil War

Cops need to kill these people

This could end well. US police are brutal, they will fuck up whoever they need to to protect themselves. The further antifa pushes them the further they actually will be on our side.

Our great country has been divided for decades. Sometimes you need protest in order to heal, & we will heal, & be stronger than ever before!

I want to applaud the many protestors in Dallas who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!

Black man attacked by ANTIFA!

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

Was watching, these are truly degenerate borderline retarded "people" also chanting "oink oink?! Bang bang" Remember tho goys it's nice to see protestors standing up to bigotry, these are the good guys

At this point we should just set up a bunch of fake free speech and white supremacy rallies and let the leftists go ham on each other and the cops, best way to win people to our side.

True, that's basically what Austin was. There were 5-10 "nazis" (air quotes) that showed up for the rally the rest was a chimp out between BLM antifa and the cops

And the cops still fucked over the only people who got their backs in Charlottesville. If there's one thing I've learned in the past week, it's you cannot rely on the police to do their job in any situation.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

Dox all parties involved and tell everyone they're undercover police. Grab popcorn.

>REEEE YOU HIT HIM
>REEEEEE YOU HIT HIM
>REEEEEEEEEEE

What a time to be alive.

Are you tired of this bullshit? Me too. Join us!

This is how Commies Operate when they start their Revolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=poUDa8YotXI

Alt left is the approved term. Stop using the word antifa.

No shit. And Trump for all intents and porpoises (i know) cheered it on. Literally I was a /ptg/ die hard, but I cannot stand for what has happen the last two days. Fucking shame that the swamp won

Demoralize and divide the left! Kek

naw trump deflated the whole protest with his tweet, it was a good move.

What are the parties involved here? Is that a so called "based black man"?

i think they're blm, at the end they are clustered up and spreading some talking points.

They also chanted
>oink oink, bang bang