Why Does Sup Forums Support Jordan Cuck Peterson?

Reminder that he's just a shitty prof at some no-name University somewhere in Canada. He's no one important and gets no respect from anyone besides a few nerds and Sup Forums neckbeards. He fostered the support of neo-nazis and now is saying "Hitler was evil". The guy is a complete joke and is nothing but a closet leftist.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-yUP40gwht0?t=8180
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXHlOnKmdI
youtu.be/-yUP40gwht0?t=991
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/-yUP40gwht0?t=8180

No I didn't give him money, but I enjoyed several of his lectures and interviews.

Yeah just like how you enjoy youtube neckbeards rant like Styx, but both are lazy ugly no-respect middle aged pathetic shits.

>He taught at Harvard
>Classical liberal a leftist

Why lie?

He's an articulate speaker and wants to instill a sense of individuality and meaning in people. Pretty positive. Don't see what's wrong with it.

Praise kek xDDDDD

He's a U of T professor and is a full on SJW

He's a leftist

>anti-racist
>anti-sexist
>anti-nazi

Did you bother to read anything other than cursory knowledge about him or are you just that incompetent?

>Full on SJW
You are going to need to qualify that claim. He was protested by those exact types of people.

I'm really quite interested in why ShareBlue dislikes Peterson so much.

I have watched a ton of his lectures. He's an SJW, he denounced Hitler, racism, white nationalism, patriarchies, and homo/transphobia. How is he not an SJW

are you seriously blaming him for not being redpilled on the holocaust? if he was he'd have been lynched ages ago and would not be red pilling the fuck out of normies

>at some no-name University somewhere in Canada.
The man taught at Harvard you idiot. He's got an IQ over 150.

>He fostered the support of neo-nazis and now is saying "Hitler was evil".
He was saying hitler was evil long before you were a loogie in your mothers vagina

He denounced Malthus and Adam Smith, and Thomas Hobbs called them "rachetly simple minded". They were the most Sup Forums like philosophers of the 1700s

>the man taugh at harvard
Wonder why he's not employed there now, LOL

>he was saying hitler was evil long before you were a loogie in your mothers vagina
Oh so he was a lifetime cuck. Got it.

because he constantly talks about the 6 million. he's brave enough to stand up to nazi scum and protect our based jewish brothers.

Hail Kek!! Shadilay!

Define what it means to be a SJW. A definition is not a collection of negations.

>tons of his lectures
Then you should know he taught at Harvard

I'll agree he denounced everything that you claimed except patriarchies. The question is does the boundary of SJW lie on those qualifiers. In which case 99% of the US population qualifies in some form as SJW. You need to ask yourself is that a worthwhile definition?

It's the University of Toronto, you fuck. That's practically Harvard in Canada. Go kill yourself - JBP is a hero and lifting men out of beta status and into healthy, masculine mindsets

Hobbes was a fool. Locke was superior if the Enlightenment was good in any real matter. The Ancients is where the truth lies.

His political views are nowhere near as important as his context on sorting yourself out.

Thought he was great on Rogan other than that I don't know him

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXHlOnKmdI

Hes always said hes more on the left side

Are you going to disprove his points and make arguments against him?

Or is this going to be the standard leftist character attack bullshit.

>see that pandering to cuckservatives is a good way to make money
>concoct already deiscredited retarded jewish psychoanalytical theories to explain shit
>sell self-help seminars to cucks

Hobbs had a high IQ, certainly higher than this baffoon

>Harvard of Canada
>of Canada
>OF CANADA
HAHAHA That's like being the smart kid in your special ed class.

>check his patreon
>$61,059 per month
jesus christ why does he even bother with shilling his stupid self authoring shit when he's already raking in so much cash from patreon

I think it's the butthurt leaf again.

Alright. He said "only the racket simple minded economists believe wars are fought over resources". Well if you look at the facts many wars were fought over resources. The gulf war for example, many European wars, this is evidenced by the fact they occured when food production was low and during droughts. That's one argument

Get back to me when your Atheist reads Aristotle, Plato, and Aquinas then I'll entertain his musings on the merits of Christianity.

He's literally proposing the same lines of thinking that have gotten us nowhere for decades

This. I have no more patience to listen to him ramble for an hour about questions that have easy answers. He's not actually interesting in getting anything done, he just wants to listen to himself talk about his cuckservative boomer googoogaga worldview

The IQ of the originator of an idea means nothing if the idea is shit. If a person with an IQ of 1000 told you the cloud was really a bright shade of red. Would you accept that statement as the truth? Or would you rightly dismiss it as a statement of remarkable stupidity?

This

THIS!

The statement would obviously be false, but that doesn't make the person "simple minded". Peterson doesn't attack the ideas, he attacks the people, pure ad hom attacks.

>Fostered nazis

kys my man

delusional LARPer

It's almost as if he wants to help people get sorted out. Furthermore, you should be rewarded for your creation therefore I don't see it as unreasonable.

OP, if you're upset that being right-wing is equated with being evil, you can thank Hitler for that. The trauma caused by his actions stigmatized the Western right forever.

How much are they paying you to post this?

Who the fuck is he redpilling? This is the same guy who has admitted he rejects IQ science even though it is convincing so he can feel morally good about himself, who cares about the ramifications that might have on society and current discourse, amirite? Gotta protect the feelings of brown people!

I don't care about the right-wing if it's not hitler. I disagree with every right-wing policy except Hitler

I don't think you have been listening very well. Why don't you present me an argument of his and dismiss it without using your own ad hominem attacks (he's an SJW haven't you watched him) and lies (he taught at an inconsequential university might I dare say equally as also an ad hominem attack).

The irony of your statement is almost as great as the actions of antifa. I never claimed simple-mindedness, merely that intelligent people can have flaws in reasoning and that a true dialogue would involve fleshing out the logical missteps not patently accepting truth because it came from a "smart" philosopher or scientist.

you must find something odd about him being outspoken on wanting free speech in Canada (and then suddenly stopping after the anti-islamophobia bill came through) and now spending his days getting easy shekels out of the conservative crowd by rambling on about self-help clichés with biblical undertones

Take your meds, user. Sort yourself out.

>He's a U of T professor

I thought it was some no-name University somewhere,

Nice bait, though.

He's more of a rationalist than anything. I've listened to over 10 hours of his speaking combined and I don't think I've ever listened to him talk about racism or sexism. The only time I've heard him talk about Naziism was when he was explaining how he has his students imagine how they could have very well been Nazi soldiers during WWII in an exercise to realize your potential for evil. You just sound like some overly politically charged fuckwad painting with a very broad brush.

Not sure if troll or sincere, but OP is an idiot either way.

You take your meds

He never was for free speech, he endorsed the first Trudeau hate speech law.

>The man taught at Harvard
are you guys retarded? That should be held against him, universities have been a joke for years

Holy fuck you're an idiot. Peterson said "These people are stupid". I critized him for that statement and you bitch me out for it, fuck off

U of T is a no name university, it's a Cunuck university.

Why don't you go sort yourself off of JBP's cock? He's really not all you guys crack him up to be.
>inb4 get out shill!!

This is a good example of why anyone who uses a Kekistani flag needs to be shot

You must be pretty retarded if you want to call yourself racist, sexist or a Nazi which are words that have an objectively negative definition and a population made alergic to by media.

Even if you actually were a Nazi, sexist or racist.

I don't give him money. That said, what he is suggesting is precisely how clinical psychology works. You repeatedly give the simplest advice for ordinary situations until the patient begins acting on those truths.

>anti-Islamophobia
The last he talked about this I believe he was attempting to become more educated and create a sort of alliance with moderate Islamic thinkers. Therefore I see no particular inconsistency.

I would argue "self-help" is a superior calling. Given that most of what he suggests is logical and things I have already done long ago I don't particularly see him as being malevolent. Making money while providing a service is only natural as the more money the easier it is to solve many complex problems. If I was in his situation I would want to make sure I'm sitting on a good amount of money to survive legal or other catestrophes that could come his way from how he is behaving.

How long have you been here? He's obviously referring to the fact that JBP is afflicted by the same moral grandstanding and shaming that has been throwing the right and whites in general under the bus for years.

Extrapolate on that please?

Can you even define what a leftist is?

>Alley-osha
>El-osha
>Uy-van
>Allie-losha

youtu.be/-yUP40gwht0?t=991

This is your God, Sup Forums, he can't even pronounce two character names right. Or at least consistently wrong. How can you still trust in this scam artist?

My thoughts too. He has some points I disagree with, but his general opinions I align with. Honestly, so what if he's shilling his "you never had a dad" self help book. It's not a scam, it's a product.

>The last he talked about this I believe he was attempting to become more educated and create a sort of alliance with moderate Islamic thinkers. Therefore I see no particular inconsistency.
what I'm referring to is that he hasn't made any waves ever since he did his "Is this a picture of Mohammed?" in terms of influencing canadian politics
for someone like me who started watching him in the first place because of how outspoken he was on the bullshit that was happening in Canada, seeing him then turn to talking about slaying dragons and sorting out put me off

>Peterson said "These people are stupid". I critized him for that statement and you bitch me out for it, fuck off

You gave shaky reasoning for why Hobbes was beneficial.

Summary:
>most like Sup Forums
(As though Sup Forums is one person, as though Hobbes was even Sup Forumsish, etc.)
>Hobbes had a high IQ hurr durr
(I hope I clearly debunked that)

I wasn't defending Peterson so much as carving my own stance on Hobbes. The primary quotation of your own rhetorical style is the fact that you can help but use profanity and ad hominem yourself to buttress your arguments. Granted I'm asking a lot due to the nature of typical discussion on Sup Forums.

>muh individualism above everything
>muh IQ isn't important
>muh acknowledging race is pointless
>muh virtue signaling

>and create a sort of alliance with moderate Islamic thinkers
Where's the alliance with moderate Nazi thinkers though?

You are the one saying hobbs was low IQ. That's obviously false considering his life

Watch his most recent video with Molymeme. He accepts the science on IQ and recognizes that people have insurmountable limitations because of it

You also said that anyone who likes Adam Smith is stupid.

I can see your point. My typical position is that moral corruptness is the source of injustice in legislation and politics. Therefore a logical step to solving the issue of injustice systemically would be to cultivate people to be as morally good as one possibly could. Some of his cursory videos (patreon questions) he has mentioned the further steps he is taking on that matter. I think the only reason he hasn't said much more politically is the truly worthwhile events politically are few and far between. As in more 3-4 month occurrences which is why they are less frequent. I'm only guessing though.

Okay, so make me a case explaining how each of those are bad outlooks minus the virtue signaling. Peterson doesn't come off as a virtue signaler. Not the SJW braindead type at least.

Why are 'kekistan' posters not instantly banned? Moot wouldn't have allowed this nonsense.

OP, I'm embarrassed for you.

Moot is gay

I said:
Calling Hobbes a fool is not assigning him an IQ. I think Dawkins is a fool in most philosophical matters but still an intelligent man. I didn't mention anything on Smith. I'm afraid you are confusing me with another.

>IQ isn't important

How embarrassing for you

youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM

I have seen it already. He acknowledged it but not without absolutely suffocating me with his grandstanding "I'm so mortified at this inconvenient truth let me make clear how much this pains me!" Can't be dabbling too far into race realism now can we JBP? Wouldn't want to get confused with those scary WNs now wouldn't we

Peterson saI'd "people who think wars are fought over resources are simple minded". Adam Smith and hobbs believes that. Therefor we can conclude peterson called them simple minded

Maybe, but he has said before that even despite the evidence he does not feel IQ science is the road to go down

>anti-nazi = sjw
that is some polarized view you got there kid.

>He's no one important and gets no respect from anyone besides a few nerds and Sup Forums neckbeards.

Says the self-proclaimed Kekistani.

Sounds like a contradiction in terms to me. Although I can understand the sentiment, but I think that Islam could exist peacefully if authority was more centralized. Therefore a movement toward the centralization of the religion with moderates at the forefront is a worthwhile activity.

University of Toronto is not a "no name University," and Hitler was a meth addict who destroyed Europe

LOL! You're a moron if you have to look outside of yourself for hate. If only you bothered to understand what Peterson is trying to teach you then you wouldn't have to make posts like these.

If you actually listeneed to peterson you would hate him

>mentions IQ
>tactically ignores human biodiversity
Wew

>feel

science isn't about feelings.

He's correct. Why don't you qualify why Peterson is wrong?

I'll give you my explanation. If war is an abstraction of a state of discord between two states. If we simplify states down to two individuals. Conflicts between two individuals vary in nature. Not all conflicts between individuals are caused by desire for each other's property. In fact many more conflicts result from insult to dearly held ideals or sacred items. (Antifa is not fighting in the street to steal the jackets off the bodies of alt-rightists). Therefore, assuming nations behave roughly similar to individuals which is validated by the fact that a nation is an aggregate of individuals and that aggregate would have similar wants to that of human beings. The result is that nations are shown to have and indeed logically go to war for honor, prestige, ideas, and at times for property.

I'm right there with you Roo

If you actually watched his lectures you'd be aware he's opposed to extreme left and extreme right.

I've heard many of his lectures and reason you don't understand what he is trying to say is because you lack knowledge in basic arts; Literature, English and basic science of whichever field such as Biology/Chemistry/Physics/Music..

Even reading Bible once in your life would give you enough to relate his material, but hey, you've read some Marx post and that's all that matters, right?

He's wrong because Adam Smith and Thomas Hobbs were intelluctuals with high IQs. And it's abolsutely halarous that a no name thinks he's smart while saying those who came before werent

See

Is she white?

Well then he's a scum. Even as a fascist I respect the far left since they have an ideology unlike moderates

You lack knowledge in those basic arts yet you like him

The Alt-Kike is alright.

I think he has great respect for many philosophers that preceded him unless he wouldn't quote previous philosophers.

He obviously doesn't find Hobbes arguments very compelling (neither do I) and for reasons I specifically outlined in regards to war. However I would even contest your connection to Hobbes and Smith because unless he directly comments on Smith and Hobbes he could be calling Neo-marxists (who believe something akin to Hobbes for the purposes of war) simple-minded.

>They have an ideology unlike moderates.
What the fuck are you smoking man. So, you're saying that he's scum because he's against nazis, sexism and racism?

>Reminder that he's just a shitty prof at some no-name University somewhere in Canada.
No he's not, he's extremely famous and he is one of the most cited professors currently. He also taught at Harvard.
>He's no one important and gets no respect from anyone besides a few nerds and Sup Forums neckbeards.
Many people respect him, including people from the right and the left.
>He fostered the support of neo-nazis and now is saying "Hitler was evil".
He has been studying and fighting extreme ideologies for the past 20 years, stop lying.
>The guy is a complete joke and is nothing but a closet leftist.
No he's not, he's a great guy who is turning young people from nihilistic atheism back to christianity.

You're just a triggered trannyfag aren't you? Sort yourself out, bucko.

Scum leftist promoting Semitic, middle eastern (((Christianity))) for white people.

>liberals shit their pants due to the mere mention of his name

>why does Sup Forums support him

at least try sharia blue

>Nazi flagger larping as a Nazi larper
What fucking timeline is this??? I'm at the nexus of the multiverse.

You need help user. Desperately