How redpilled is halo?

Just wondering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYRI11XNsHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The secret space programs have elements of halo and star trek in them. I heard that something similar to star wars happened and hitler's soul was incarnated as a darth vader type figure in that timeline accourding to farsight institute.

For more on the secret space programs check out the youtubers like James Rink, Tony Rodrigues and Elena Kalpulnick.

No. Halo is about a cucked humanity losing a war for a quarter century until another alien species threatened Covenant and caused a civil war to break out amongst them.

Also bulk of the material is shit, outside of spaceships, modern day arsenals are as good if not better than their version of human kind 500 years from now.

Halsey did nothing wrong.

John is the last son of the west. A true white man recreated by science after centuries of cucked liberal policies perverted everything including men's dna. Only in the face of a of a superior adversary, does humanity finally see their need for the master race warrior.

Elites>Brutes

crysis is way better

I dunno but this commercial rules
youtube.com/watch?v=jYRI11XNsHM

Brutes are obviously dindus
Prophets are jews
elites are elites

>original trilogy
Normies tier, started pushing "based black man" faggotry with the second one.
>current shit and all spin offs.
Blue pilled propagandist faggotry

40k is the be all end all scifi universe. Nothing comes close in comparison

It's harder scifi than some of the shit put out there.

Like mass effect.

At least till the aliens started speaking english.

Race basically doesn't matter since they're all genetically modified super soldiers with no emotions / members of a global monoculture

Halo is redpilled on radicalized religion straight up.

Any cuck boy who argues against it never got to play it as a kid cause their parents wouldn't get them an xbox.

The insurrectionists were the only ones redpilled.

everything after halo 3 odst is shit. i pretend master cheif is still on the hammer of dawn asleep having a nightmare orange robot skeletons.
multiplayer is fine but who the fuck owns an xbox

this

he's literl übermensch, created for war.kind of fucking stupid that the replace the spartans with clones as children tho. the lore isint great

ODST was the best, prove me wrong.

Elites are basically medieval nips with added Islamic influence in the form of the Covenant religion.
>romanticized the sword
>muh honor
>native form of government literally consists of feudal states

>blue team has all white members
>red team has all white members
Black team is dead and nobody knows what happened to Gray team. Either way the only diversity bullshit there really was with the S-IIs was the fact that they were pretty much evenly males and females.

>forward unto dawn
Aside from that completely agree.

I'm pretty sure in game the lore just says that chief has a translator built in to his helmet so the aliens appear to be speaking English

>actual plot with rookie makes no sense if you stop to think about it
>multiplayer consists of horde mode with little customization options
>full price for what was basically standalone DLC
Now method of storytelling and music was probably the best in the series, but the game itself certainly wasn't the peak.

Which spartan generation is the most redpilled? Orion, IIs, IIIs, or (((IVs)))?

I'll go back and replay Odst just for that smooth jazz as I'm popping grunts. So much nostalgia. Plus that park mission as Dutch makes up for some of the other missions imo

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.

Halo 3 was the only redpilled halo (and 2) halo wars is for mega brain people such as myself

IIs were genetic ubermenschen, so I'd have to go with them.

The beginning of the Arbiter getting redpilled. "I will make them see"

>the chad spartan

>volunteers with negligible improvements
>conscripts picked on strict genetic requirements
>random orphans with a chip on their shoulders
>ditto as orion only more results but less competency
Why is this even a question again?

"Tartarus, the prophets have betrayed us."
Say what you will about the quality of the boss fights but killing king nigger felt pretty good to me.

They don't speak English. Chief has a translator.

post GT for Halo 5

>tfw stacker was never really a character despite being in all the trilogy

Really would like to see another Halo game with the same style as ODST despite its shortcomings. Actual levels weren't bad at all either. Trilogy had at least one terrible one in each installment, can't really think of any for this game.

You'd think 343 with their obsession with the EU would flesh him out. Instead all we got was a cameo in Halo 4.

stop your shitposting kyle, I know it's you.

Halsey was a good

>quarter century
Longer than that

He has alien DNA in him.

Halo 3 was the best. I'd come home and play 10 hours straight.