If mestizos can't build functional societies, how do you explain Chile?

Pic related shows that average Chilean only has around 52% European heritage.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3192933/Hugo-Chavez-s-ambassador-daughter-Venezuela-s-richest-woman-according-new-report.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Chile
youtube.com/watch?v=sZNAqwrm9hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>helicopter idles in distance

So get rid of Communists? Not the worst idea.

No commies = economic prosperity

Simple math.

So wouldn't it be wise if WN autists focused on fighting Commies, which is as American as apple pie, instead of sperging out over race?

By fighting Commies, you'd be taking out lots of Jews as well without mentioning them by name.

I think we're also used to living under 'exceptional' circumstances: like, the constant menace of earthquakes and warmongering natives mean that we have to abide to stricter hierarchies and a more comprehensive set of rules than our regional neighbors.

Some Chileans believe the Arauco War was a meme past the 16th century but eh, I like the idea.

Based on my Google Street View exploration. All the first world Chile cities are inhabited by whites. The shitty, run down towns and villages are full of brown peopl.

>the facts inconvenience my crackpot racial theories, so I'll just make shit up

You owe it all to Augusto Pinochet, the Chicago Boys, and the helicopters, get off your high horse already lol and it will not last very long with the lefties running your country now

If whites all die then I'm fine with the ones who caused it living in a gulag.

There are no purely white cities in Chile, except for maybe some of the richest places in Santiago. Even to the south where you'd expect to find settlements comprised exclusively by Euro descendants, there are also lots of pure natives.

I think we're in fact the most mestizo country out there.

they are more euro looking than other spic varieties.

No, they aren't, retard. I explicitly said that wasn't true in the OP.

Uruguay is europe 2.0

Chile had a bunch of European advisors go to the country in the 19th century, primarily German. Their military is even modeled after the Wehrmacht. As long as a nation has Western influence and the natives actually accept it (unlike Africans) then the place will prosper. It's the White Man's Burden.

Somebody post some Uruguay cuties QUICK.

>points out that these individuals are more European than others, the op states 52% European, implying other 'spic' 'varieties' have less European heritage
So instead of finding out a variety different south american groups have less or more European heritage, and seeing if this theory holds true that functioning societies may have something to do with european heritage...

Instead you call him a retard... I see who is the intelligent one here

(you)

Please explain Mexico

>fail to produce functional societies
>American talking about functional societies
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
HAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAVE FUN DEALING WITH STATUE HATING COMMIES IN YOU'RE SUPER MALL OF A """ COUNTRY """

Rename it Euroguay

Different natives, different colonial history, different geography, different resources and economies, different neighbors, different everything in a word.

Don't fall for the amerimemes reductionism. The word "mestizo" obfuscates a complex continental reality behind.

I was joking.

as far as i know, the south of mexico es the worst shit in the world, and is mainly aboriginal. the nort is the best part and is the most mixed. i don't know about mexico df

In the North there are more Whites or castizos and the in south you got Indios

*in the*

>Anonymous (ID: Z2CQ8FGm) 08/19/17(Sat)23:35:37 No.138298187▶
>File: image.jpg (745 KB, 1785x2583)

>Uruguay is ranked first in Latin America in democracy, peace, lack of corruption,[8] e-government,[9] and is first in South America when it comes to press freedom, size of the middle class and prosperity.[8] On a per-capita basis, Uruguay contributes more troops to United Nations peace-keeping missions than any other country.[8] It ranks second in the region on economic freedom, income equality, per-capita income and inflows of FDI.[8] Uruguay is the third-best country on the continent in terms of HDI, GDP growth,[10] innovation and infrastructure.[8] It is regarded as a high-income country (top group) by the UN.[9] Uruguay is also the third-best ranked in the world in e-Participation.[9] Uruguay is an important global exporter of combed wool, rice, soybeans, frozen beef, malt and milk.[8] Nearly 95% of Uruguay's electricity comes from renewable energy, mostly hydroelectric facilities and wind parks.[11]
The Economist named Uruguay "country of the year" in 2013,[12] acknowledging the innovative policy of legalizing the production, sale and consumption of cannabis. Same-sex marriage and abortion are also legal, leading Uruguay to be regarded as one of the most progressive nations in the world, and one of the most socially developed, outstanding regionally,[13] and ranking highly on global measures of personal rights, tolerance, and inclusion issues.[14]

Man, what a coincidence.

LARPing as Prussians and letting the Chicago Boys retool their economy

Uruguay is pretty cool and all but OP has a point. We're ahead of them in various stuff, and barely behind in some others, while being significantly less white.

Apartheid South Africa was a beautiful country populated by 70% niggers. The average American is currently 62% European, what's your point? As long as the shitskins are segregated into their own areas and aren't allowed to interfere in the business of the nation, European civilization can be maintained quite well. It also helps that Chile is basically the Dubai of South America, with an economy completely dependent on the booming mineral export business.

I know it a nice meme and all...throwming commies out of helicopters, hilarious.

But, this Pinochet deal is rotten as fuck, most of the people he killed were non-compliant military officers.

I was going to make a thread about this too
Chile is the least European Latin American country, but it has the lowest murder rate

There is no such thing as native american genes: all native americans have C3 and Q3 haplogroups which are 100% asian.

So Chile is basically a mixture between asia and europe. We have no significant black population, and that has helped.

I dont' have an explanation for Chile. I can postulate that perhaps your social policy promotes the breeding of more planned children than does the policy of other south american countries?

Don't worry Chile, you're doin fine.
I visited for like 4 months, and you are a very kind and smart people. Give it some time and you'll most likely do better than any of your neighbors.

>The average American is currently 62% European

You're a retard. That's 62% unmixed Whites. In Chile there are very few unmixed Whites, probably in the single digits.

The 52% is the average mixture, not the number of unmixed Whites.

I know genetics is hard for racist Sup Forumstards, but try to keep up.

:3

I like Amerifriends irl too, you guys are like overwhelmingly nice.

copperbabies
excess of resources compared to their neighbors
once it runs out you'll see what happens

>Posts data showing Chile to be run by whites then pretends the shitskins are responsible for the civilization there.

A lot of that has to do with Pinochet.
Chile was by far the fastest growing economy in South America during the 80s and 90s (avg 5% / year), even if you count the crisis in 82-83 which was quite severe (even though it also pretty much fucked with the entirety of South America).

>Chile is the least European Latin American
kek

>copperbabies
>excess of resources compared to their neighbors

If that were the only or primary explanation, Venezuela should be around the same level, since they have fucking OIL, which is among the most valuable resources you can have.

>>Posts data showing Chile to be run by whites then pretends the shitskins are responsible for the civilization there.

>Doesn't know how to read a genetic admixture chart

I'm really not surprised. Yet to hear from an intelligent racist in this thread.

>In Chile there are very few unmixed Whites, probably in the single digits.
Yeah, now you are just making stuff up At least 25% of Chileans are pure Europeans. Given its mineral resources, this is enough to hold together a functioning nation.

Not a chance. Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, and most of central america are far less white than Chile genetically speaking on average.
Not to mention the Guyanas, Caribbean...

>At least 25% of Chileans are pure Europeans

That's total bullshit and not consonant with the data above. Cite your sources, faggot.

Just admit that you drank the Kool-Aid on Sup Forums without thinking about it too much. Probably some worthless gamer retard who didn't even know about this stuff until after Gamergate.

dude weed lmao
just don't get refugees, brother

You can't compare a dictatorship where the communist leaders steal 90% of the money the state owned oil companies make to a working democracy

Chavez's daughter has more money than all the Trump family combined and didn't work a day in her life

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3192933/Hugo-Chavez-s-ambassador-daughter-Venezuela-s-richest-woman-according-new-report.html

Okay, and what about all the decades before Chavez?

corruption was always endemic in Venezuela, left or right, the oil money never reached the people

that's why the Commies got to power backed by the people in the first place, then it all went tumbling down to dictatorship

the props to Chile is that they have resources and they aren't as corrupt as them

Doesnt make any sence, the state of Pará has more european roots than them and it still a absolute shithole.

Nobody really knows how many pure Europeans there are in Chile. The elites like to keep the topic as opaque as possible so as to minimize the impetus for a mestizo uprising. The most conservative estimates indicate that at least 25-30% of Chileans are Europeans. Ecuador and Bolivia have European populations in the single digits, Chile certainly does not.

>A public health book from the University of Chile states that 30% of the population is of Caucasian origin; Castizos/Mestizos with an average 60% Caucasian ancestry and 40% Native American ancestry are estimated to amount a total of 65%, while Native Americans (Amerindians) comprise the remaining 5%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Chile

We tried that back in the 50's. Didn't work. So many commies were Jews, McCarthy had to bring on Roy Cohn to abate accusations of anti-Semitism. If we'd treated the cause instead of the symptoms back then, we wouldn't be in the mess we are now.

Those Europeans are
>genetically intact
>economically secure
>segregated by private schools
So they are able to build functioning economic networks while still having options to hire indigenous peoples cheaply for manual labour. Secondly, the government is not particularly extractive, precisely because it is run by capitalist Europeans.

Man, copper just that: copper. It isn't gold, not literally, not figuratively. You're downplaying the importance of our history in the formation of our national character ()... and also the fact that we were always relatively poor, especially compared to our direct neighbors, viceroyalties both of them.

Copper is also a relative novelty for us. We would have none if we wouldn't have defeated Peru and Bolivia singlehandedly during the Pacific War, so I guess there's that too.

I guess my point is that poverty and hardships can foster some sort of virtue on the long run, and I think they sort of did in our case

>Nobody really knows how many pure Europeans there are in Chile

In other words, you pulled shit out of your ass to suit your retarded opinions.

Also that public health book is "currently inaccessible" (surprise) and was based on old estimations BEFORE scientists started conducting DNA studies in the country.

>Those Europeans are
>>genetically intact

They aren't. This has been debunked above repeatedly. You're a retard.

We are arguing past each other. Every source which I can find indicates that at least 20-30% of Chileans are Europeans, you are using some unsourced jpeg to argue that Chile basically has no Europeans. About 60% of Chileans claim to be white, indicating that they are at least castizos, and yet you are arguing that Chile is one of the brownest countries in Latin America. You are not arguing in good faith. Chile has always been considered to be one of the whitest countries in Latin America, to try and pretend that Chile is just another Bolivia is total disingenuous nonsense.

OP's spot on regarding our genetic make-up. The fact that we received so little European immigration during the 19th century compared to our eastern neighbors, on top of the racial stratification of our colonial society, basically meant that the new waves of fresh, off-the-boats Europeans were quickly assimilated to the predominantly castizo traditional ruling class.

Going by the one drop rule, pure whites are probably somewhere along the single digits in Chile. And that goes for pure natives too. I agree with whay some other user said before itt, we're probably THE mestizo country par excellence.

You are using the term "Mestizo" a little bit loosely. 80% European is not the same as 10% European. Mexico is sending us the latter.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZNAqwrm9hY