False flag and more war coming soon now that Bannon is gone

One of the main principles of Neoconservatism is that without an external enemy a multicultural democracy will tear itself apart. And this is true, because any identity whatsoever is based on a balance of being x and not being y while becoming z. Since the death of God and the end of meaningful, lasting careers, most identities in America are "I'm a liberal, not a Nazi" or "I'm a nationalist, not a commie" opposing yourself to your fellow American. But Neocons want your identity to be "I'm an American, not a Muslim terrorist"; and that's mostly what most people had for a few years after 9/11. And since Neocons are all idiot boomers living in a bubble unaware of how the world has changed, they're going to try to pull that play again.
Since Bannon is gone, Neocons, through McMaster, basically control the presidency now. Same as if Jeb had been elected. Bannon was the only thing standing in the way of McMaster reescalating Afghanistan, and Bannon even offered to have Blackwater privatize the war instead, because he knew that if Trump breaks his promises and sends us back to die in the middle east that Trump supporters will abandon Trump completely; the plan won't work. And it is true. Neocons are just too out of touch to understand.
Anyway, Bannon was forced out, while America is tearing itself apart, and today Trump tweets this:
>I want to applaud the many protestors in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!
Note that last sentence. Trump just let the cat out of the bag. Major 9/11-tier false flag incoming. Buchanan also hinted at this in a recent op-ed where he commented roughly, "It will take another 9/11 scale tragedy to bring the country together".
This is the only answer they have: to blow us up and send us to get more blown up by muslims in the desert and mountains. Or else we blow each other up. And if that's what it takes to make this political system work, then we should admit it is a failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/08/18/statement-donald-j-trump-elevation-cyber-command
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck donald

Fuck Afghanistan. NK should nuke California.

Like I said, the saddest part of this is that everyone will clearly see the false flag for what it is. It won't solve anything. You blow up another 5,000 people people aren't going to mourn and come together, they're going to 1. come after the government hard this time, because it is so obvious what is going on, and 2. because all faith in government will be lost both sides will just start killing each other too and not care about the consequence.

Probably more than half the nation at this point suspects that 9/11 was an inside job. And if we get another attack like that while we're oh so divided, as if this is supposed to fix everything, people are going to call bullshit and demand the entire state be purged of the treasonous evil fucks who were so stupid as to do such a thing.

I mean, really? What are they going to use this time? A mininuke? Blow up a million people and we're supposed to rally together kumbya lets go get blown up by muslims some more?

The Ozymandias route?

What should we do now?

Yeah come together as one against China and NK
>Tomorrow

Did you notice how he slipped this tweet in while the protest shit has been going on? It feels like Bannon was the only one keeping Seoul alive.

War is sick faggot, it would be dank if we reescalated Afghanistan

I agree. We won the fucking election. If leftists can't accept that than we should go Lincoln/Sherman on their ass. They will either bend the fucking knee, or have all their sanctuary cities burnt to the fucking ground.

But instead of doing the right and just thing, Neocucks are going to stage a terror attack and try to redirect all this tension and conflict to an external enemy, Afghanistan, maybe North Korea, probably Venezuela.

And then what? We just keep doing this every 10 years forever? Why not instead, just admit that multicultural democracy is a fucking failure, and switch to racial and even religious ethnostates? Sure we'll probably have some wars between states now and then, but at least they will be real and meaningful, not staged and orchestrated. But probably it won't be so profitable to have states wherein individuals have real identities, where people are proud to be who they are for what they are, to be part of a system with real meaning, not just wanton capitalist materialism.

I want a state where I can just live positively by my traditions and customs, and not have to apologize for everything I do because I have to work with people from fifty other cultures and half of my shit is anathema to them and they have to be protected from having their feelings hurt.

false contact with the ayys

Bannon is head media guy now, Trump already has what he needs from him in terms of advising. Bannon = Frontline Missile Defense System.

I guess we will see. Syria still seems to be standing...

Bannon has been talking about the war in the south china sea for years now. He's Naval intelligence so now he's focusing on war shit and propaganda. He isn't really /ourguy/

What kills me is Korean war was 60 years ago. Why couldn't we have relocated Koreans in Seoul to America? Wouldn't they deserve it more than the millions of South Americans, Arabs, and Africans we took instead? And wouldn't they be way more useful to America, actually having skills being from a country that isn't a shit hole? But no we just leave them there under threat of total destruction if the dictator to the north decides to pull a trigger, why? Just as pawns?

You're paranoid. The president simply almost told us he's not a nazi for a minute.

It would be different if it was a meaningful war, like a war with China, Germany, Israel or Russia. Basically BTFO a major competitor globally to redistribute power back to ensure American hegemony again.

These mini-wars against 3rd world shitholes just saps your power. America did not make any money out of Iraq or Afghanistan. It lost money.

destroy your government

I'm really concerned too. I think it will be Cyber.
Trump just signed an executive order to promote Cyber command into a Unified Combatant Command.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/08/18/statement-donald-j-trump-elevation-cyber-command

Major data breaches or critical infrastructure could have issues including prolonged power outages in the middle of the summer.

Notice how media is encouraging people to use simple passwords again (perhaps to make it easier to crack them).

Time for Watchdogs 2 to become reality.

Apologize. Bend the knee, and rise as brothers.

I mean, war with North Korea I could understand. They actually have nukes and have threatened to nuke us. But hey instead of taking out Kim Jong lets go blow up some more Afghans, doing the same distraction that enabled Kim Jong to get those nukes while we looked the other way.

What happens after another 10 years of war in Afghan? How many nukes does Kim Jong have at that point?

Why not instead just cancel multicultural democracy, get rid of all the billionaires and media financing and encouraging the inner turmoil and make separatist states where people can be happy?

When will they admit this system is a mistake?

Right were they holding out for hopes that we'd find aliens and that would bring all of earth together?

>was

user, the war is still going on.

George Webb said this was a move against Petraeus. :/

I agree, even a war with North Korea would be meaningful: they have nukes and threatened us. Lets kill north korea, or even Venezuela, since Maduro is so obviously bullshit. But why more Afghanistan? I think they are doing the math of "Well if America tears itself apart it will cost more money than sending a bunch of the troublemakers to go get blown up by Muslims."

And really, I guess that was the idea behind Vietnam then too? Send the kiddies to get blown up and give them a sense of unity from fighting alongside each other? And didn't people call bullshit on that at the time and that's why they forced the end of the draft? Is Trump going to reinstate the Draft then? That won't be accepted.

What he did was legitimize the fake narrative.