I'd like to say welcome to all the new comers here! We are enjoying your posts!

I'd like to say welcome to all the new comers here! We are enjoying your posts!

At first you'll be upset with you see, but slowly but surely, as you read more and more, the magic of anonymity will begin to affect you. The truth will become to take hold of you.

welcome to your new home and enjoy your stay!

also keep in mind most of us are not racist. i know what you've been told and no, most of the so called "at right" is not racist. try to keep an open mind and dodge the edgy nazifags and the nazishills there aren't really that many of them so don't scared.

Remember that Sup Forums is a board of peace, kill all who say otherwise.

friendly reminder: satire is weaponized by racists to weaken peoples' psychological defenses via the foot-in-the-door principle and make them more susceptible to brainwashing

racism is the easiest thing to brainwash people with b/c distrusting people who come from different tribes is ingrained in the human psyche, and race is the most obvious physical characteristic that people can be separated by

people here will further attempt to brainwash you by making you feel under constant threat, which is a tactic commonly employed by governments like the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and the United States of America

have a nice day!

most of us are LARPers. We rarely go out and expose ourselves to sunlight. Melanin is for niggers.

most of us are LARPers. We rarely go out and expose ourselves to sunlight. Melanin is for nignogs

Also remember that you asked for this

Hi friend! welcome!

heloo where is the proofs :DD

found the jew. Do I win anything?

You get to help with the shoah for a day.

i keep trying to roll for freedom in Sup Forums threads but i can't break the chains.

>racism is the easiest thing to brainwash people with b/c distrusting people who come from different tribes is ingrained in the human psyche
Doesn't this reveal some information about the purpose of your existence?

The nigger hate is strictly regional.

YESSSSSSSSSSS

I yet have to see a single nigger here in Oregon. To me they seem to be mystical creatures of big cities.

Mine comes and goes. Depends on how much I've had to deal with during the week.

Not really, just because tribal division may have provided a selective advantage in early human history doesn't mean it has any advantage in modern society.

If you are ostracized by your peers for being a huge dipshit racist then obviously your racism hasn't helped to spread your genes any further.

>A huge dipshit racist

so cringy