Assange/Awan > Bannon/Antifa

Dana Rohrabacher implies Assange has Trump pardon if he disproves Russiagate. That means proving Seth Rich as source.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/exclusive-rohrabacher-says-assange-could-be-pardoned-for-info-about-dnc-leak-source/

Imran Awan is indicted on 4 counts. Will be pressured to flip on DWS

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/18/case-against-wasserman-schultz-ex-it-aide-expands-with-4-count-indictment.html

Assange hasn't been seen at the Embassy since Oct. Last I read the surveillance van the Brits kept outside has been gone since then. Many thought Assange dead until Hannity appearance and others. Still no proof of life from the embassy however. Perhaps Assange has been in US custody since October? Fed white hats authorized his extradition? Kept on ice until The Happening? If the DNC is going down the MSM is going to fight like hell to save them. Bannon back at Breitbart and armed with the knowledge he gained via security clearance will be a needed ally in that fight. His statements post release have been rather esoteric compared to his normal plain speaking. And to the (((Weekly Standard))) of all places??? Thomas Wictor called it "trolling" by name on twitter.

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/898696927516045314

I think there's a happening coming. Read what Bannon said in the Weekly Standard. Think about the truths WHanon and FBIanon have given. Think about Manafort having congressional subpeona rescinded. The throry of Mueller having flipped on the Clinton Foundation in return for clemency. I can't believe Trump fought like hell for the presidency only to incompetently let neocons co-opt it and destroy him in the process. If they did why would the MSM still be out for his head? Something is happening....

Other urls found in this thread:

klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/
archive.is/KF9wU
theintercept.com/document/2017/08/19/nro-sigint-guide-pine-gap/
archive.is/j6wTx
truthfeed.com/breaking-wikileaks-outs-6-republicans-bribed-by-clinton-to-destroy-trump/102501/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they have only coopted around 45% of america right now, with that coopted disseminating into the military it would take 10-20 years to complete their full plan.

trump has forced them into compressing 20 years of delicate planning into just a few months, this is what he wanted them to do - they are positioning themselves via their own hubris into the right position for trump to destroy them.

I think another thing that the real FBIanon confirmed is that it isn't "Trump" who fighting, it's Trump + Military and Deep State White Hats. the way they have gone about corrupting this country was through compartmentalization. Plenty of people in Intelligence and the Military doing things they thought were for the good of the country that if they could see the whole board would have been horrified. That compartmentalization has likely broken down with the advances in tech. There's likely some very powerful people in Corporate America who are not part of the .01 percent who are helping him as well. See Bannon's meeting with the Mercers. The fact that Trump's father's connections to the FBI are NEVER discussed is interesting as well. I truly believe Trump was drafted into this fight by White Hats in government and the American business power structure. Probably as far back as 911 (see his "truther" statements) and 2016 was when they knew they had the voter mood, shitty opponent and necessary intel to gaurantee victory.

From what I read it wasn't a pardon, it was that Assange asked for Wikileaks to get a seat in the WH press core which would trigger the media like never before.

Also Monday this is evidently all supposed to reveal itself, which is that the DNC various factions (Bernie Bros) leaked everything themselves, and the DNC knew this but made up the whole Russia bullshit angle to save face.

quick rundown anyone?

It's this:
klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/

Mueller isn't investigating Trump. He's going after the globalists. There have been a lot of high profile journalists hinting that the indictments/arrests of politicians will come next week. Awan was already indicted like OP said. I'd recommend everyone read this article. It does a good job of describing what the "swamp" actually is (NAFTA) and why dismantling it will create economic prosperity.

Why do you think the shilling feels like November again?

It was planned. Bannon sent Trump his official resignation letter two weeks ago and got the Mercer family to finance the coming Breitbart blitzkrieg. As far as healthcare failing, I don't think it was planned, but the Republicucks who are still puppets of the Uniparty will be voted out of office in 2018 and 2020 for not supporting Trump's agenda. Trump isn't stupid. There's the public Trump who talks like a fifth grader and the private Trump who has a 150 IQ and is fighting a war in the shadows.

>All war is deception -Sun Tzu
Call it 4D Chess. Call it whatever you want. Trump has a strategy and everything is going according to plan.

bamp

dude op is literally laying it all out

The new FBI Director, Christopher Wray, has his hands full; including figuring out which ‘agency superiors’ obstructed prior investigation(s) by honorable rank and file agents. To drain the swamp, Trump has to permanently separate the Uniparty (R & D’s) from their profiteering schemes, power structures and its global apparatus. To do so, requires unwinding the web of financial, corruption, terrorism, and white collar crimes.

The Uniparty knows this. It is why Republicans don’t defend Trump. It’s why Democrats want to impeach him. It’s also why Trump is beating the grass to startle the snakes.
After bowing-out of TPP and Paris Accord, the UniParty’s most prized possession is on the chopping block: NAFTA. It’s where corporate lobbyists, multinationals and the governing class, in alliance with the financial elites of its trading partners, paved the way for the decades-long neoliberal agenda of lost jobs, lower-wages and the upward redistribution of income, wealth and political power. After frontman Marco Rubio voted for the Gang of 8 bill, he received a $3 million windfall. The UniParty wants to stop Trump’s pathway of untangling NAFTA. Big business and Mega-donor influence-peddling slows if the NAFTA spigot is turned off. The NAFTA Renegotiations began August 16.

Put all together, both parties, and their bag men, are on the brink of being neutralized. It is why the Establishment (black hats) needed Hillary to win. Billions of dollars at stake. The bread and butter of the UniParty; the wide-scale influence peddling, voter-fraud, global trade deals, inside-trading, cheap-labor and climate schemes, and the powerful

Establishment apparatus are about to get exposed. Yes, add NAFTA to the list of why the UniParty is trying to obstruct and slow-down the Trump agenda.

If the war on the Clinton Foundation goes hot, it makes all the more sense for Bannon to lead a media counter offensive through Breitbart. The MSM will call it a "vast right wing conspiracy". I also think that the Health Care reform failure was planned, or at least anticipated. Trump knew they had no plan and needed Ryan and McConnell to fail. This weakens them and their ability to oppose Trump in the battles ahead. I can't believe Trump became the first man without political experience to win the Presidency and then just got stupid.

What do you make of Bannon apparently talking about wanting to start a network to the 'right' of fox?
Looks like it's all lining up

archive.is/KF9wU

Digits and "next week" finally comes.

It's already Sunday nigger

Been waiting on the sun to come up "tomorrow" for a while now. Just hoping.

He needs to fight battles on two fronts:

First off, he needs to create Breitbart TV in order to wean the boomer and silent generation conservatives off of the controlled opposition FOX News. FOX is gradually trying to shuffle these people to the left. Breitbart TV can at least hold the line on that front. This will cover up his older base, who are somewhat cucked but are incredibly important to any successful Republican.

His second plank must be an alternative media outlet, in order to maintain all the young gen z conservatives and libertarian patriots. Look at how YouTube is censoring everybody. If Bannon can make an alternative network, this would at least give an outlet for the younger nationalists. Would Google cut their internet the way they did to the Daily Stormer? Probably. But anything can be done for the right price, which Robert Mercer, Bannon's ally, can afford. He also needs to create an army of online shills the way Soros has been doing. I hate this tactic, but sometimes you have to fight in the gutter.

Please. Please please

Check out this graph - Breitbart is the ONLY right wing website that can hold its own against the MSM. FOX is irrelevant in the online space.

Whoa

Why do you think that the shilling has increased in the Breitbart comment sections lately? BB is getting too big - bigger than the CIA controlled NYT and WaPo in fact. With Bannon now going back to man the cannons at BB, the media and the globalists are in full freakout mode.

Dude, those insider anons were fucking leftypol LARPers. I believe there was one exception, though. I believe a legitimate insider at one point 'borrowed' a 4/pol/ LARP id to try to mobilize 4/pol/'s low-IQ dimwits against the Russian narrative. The warning wasn't heeded, and now we're starting to see the fallout from that.

is this why the russian narrative has completely gone silent over the past week?

It's gone silent because Trump has caved to the pressure of the deep state. Nobody really had his back on the 24/7 assault. This caving is what I believe Bannon was implying.

pic related

(((Thomas Wictor)))

>It's gone silent because Trump has caved to the pressure of the deep state.
no it hasn't. If Trump had caved to the pressure of the deep state, the media attacks would cease. Instead, they are still attacking him, but have moved onto the new 'Trump is a neo-nazi' angle as opposed to the 'Trump is a russian agent' narrative.

as you get closer to the truth, the opposition intensifies.

That's not a deep-state narrative. It's just a Dem midterm strategy. They even released a YouGov poll showing that more Americans agree with Trump's Charlottesville statements than disagree.You'll even find Jake Tapper and such pushing back against the "ANTIFA did nuffin wrong" bullshit.

long read, but how much truth is there to all this. When I first read it, I felt that everything finally 'clicked into place'. But even with him linking open source intel, it can all be pieced together and interpreted in pretty different ways.

So that's the deal with Syria.

not reading all that bullshit, give me the rundown

this one is worth the read. It's from 2015, and still very obviously applies today.

V. basic-

We've been in a hidden cold war for the last ~decade or so

Russia/China decide to make their own gold backed currency to replace the dollar as the world's standard currency

US does all they can to stop this, mainly by destabilization. US caused the arab spring, every uprising.

Explains why US is so desperate to fight Assad, and why Russia is so adamant about stopping the US from doing that. ISIS is a US created entity.

Current social infighting in the USA is designed and created to divert attention from how corrupt the US Govt. has been, and it's worked beautifully.

The terrible thing is, the US sorta needed to do this. By the deep state's refusal to go back to the gold standard (killing Kennedy to stop that happening), keeping central banks alive, we have become entangled in a clusterfuck of a financial mess. If Rus/China did end up creating that currency, it would fuck the west up.

Hello KGB.

Publicly available evidence, including unique code and Russian writing in the hacked documents themselves, links the document theft to Russian state-sponsored hacks. Every US intelligence agency that has investigated the issue has concluded Russia is, in fact, responsible. Leaks from their analyses, reported by CNN and the Washington Post, indicate that the US has identified the go-betweens used by Russia to hand documents to WikiLeaks. Assange is either lying or willfully blind to the facts.

Indeed, when it comes to Russia, Assange doesn’t have a ton of credibility.

Throughout WikiLeaks’ existence, the allegedly pro-transparency group has had strange, shadowy, but very well-documented connections to the Russian state. The connections range from sharing purloined documents with a pro-Russian dictator to Assange receiving money for appearing on Russian state TV to WikiLeaks’ key involvement in NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden ending up in Russia.

These incidents don’t prove, as some have alleged, that Assange is some kind of paid Russian agent, or that WikiLeaks is a Russian front organization. But they do show that WikiLeaks, an organization purportedly devoted to transparency, is at a minimum okay with helping out the world’s most aggressively authoritarian leader.

The Kremlin is just as friendly. Russian officials, up to and including Putin himself, have defended Assange and WikiLeaks — with one Russian official even suggesting Assange deserves a Nobel Peace Prize. It’s a strange relationship: a secretive quasi-dictator lining up alongside a group that says it's dedicated to revealing state secrets. But it's the relationship Putin appears to have turned to when he was looking for a trusted ally to leak the emails hacked from Clinton’s circle.

Rohrabacher is Putin's pet congressman

He is literally bought and paid for

thank you sir

National security expert and former United States counterintelligence officer John Schindler states flatly that “WikiLeaks is a front for Russian intelligence,” and Assange does indeed appear to have a cozy relationship with the Russian government.

As he has been seeking refuge from a rape charge (see below) in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, Assange, according to Schindler, requested that his private security detail be provided by Russia’s secret police agency the FSB, the successor to the Soviet-era KGB. Prior to the breakup of the Soviet Union, Vladimir Putin was a KGB official.

Amid the controversy over whether WikiLeaks had been used as a front for Russia to tilt the United States election in favor of Vladimir Putin’s favored candidate, Donald Trump, Assange denied supporting either Trump or Democrat Hillary Clinton — though he has reserved the bulk of his attacks for Clinton, calling her “corrupt” and even claiming that future WikiLeaks releases will lead to her arrest.

Assange was cagier when asked whether the DNC emails came to WikiLeaks as a result of the hack by agents of Russia into the DNC servers, saying only that “there is no proof whatsoever” to link the two, but nonetheless refusing to reveal where or how he obtained the emails.

The shills need to do better at hiding, this is pathetic

Keep spreading that image. Dont let this important stuff get slid. This is a VERY good post/thread by OP, fuck all these rallys and shit. It's all distraction.

Who's hiding? Rohrabacher shills for Putin

im goin to bed, keep bumping.

bamp

Everyone keeps comparing it to chess. Chess has rules and moves that can be predicted and counter.

In the real world, poker is the game. Have rules about betting and hands, scoring and all that. Bluffing makes it interesting.

Trump playing poker should scare the hell out of his opponents. His opponents only had to deal with chess players until W to a degree. W's approach to life is to bluff but still holding a decent hand.

Trump, well, you don't know. It can be a bluff or total devastation, no one can reliably predict it. This is why they're so scared of him.

They still can't after all this time. Six or more months of the best oppo research money can buy with the most ruthless dem operatives and they can't get anything on him. They still think they can win with their chess player mindset.

It's gonna be a fun ride.

bump

Shill
>Bump
Didn't see any threads on the new NSA leaks withheld by media? Media hid them for years this is a great point of attack on their honesty as a collective...

>NRO SIGINT Guide Pine Gap
theintercept.com/document/2017/08/19/nro-sigint-guide-pine-gap/
archive.is/j6wTx

>The shills need to do better at hiding, this is pathetic

le "everyone who disagrees with me is a shill"

pathetic

That poker analogy is good because it locks into the sheer ignorance of the left. They have no idea what Trump is going to do at any one time.

The chess analogy is still better though. While it has rules and all the bullshit, you can set up pieces at the start of the game that make it look like you don't know what you're doing. 50 moves later it all comes together. Checkmate.

Bumping cause OP did good today. You earned your (you).

If you don't know the meaning of the term there's no need to condescend. "Shill" definitely applies here, you think Antiflags are here for discourse?

You think there is ANY legitimacy when former NSA directors are laughing at these MSM liars, to the idea that Trump is a "Russian agent" they are just using that to cover their utter decimation behind the scenes of Democrats.

Thing is they don't know how else to play the game. They don't know how to deal with him. They're pulling out everything in their bag of tricks.

Them tricks won't work.

I'm preheating my oven now.

The shilling has been in over drive the last couple weeks. Reeks of desperation

i heard he asked for both a pardon and a WH press seat but i suppose well find out eventually

i agree though that monday is whats going around through the grapevine but thats based on a few tweets by sean hannity and ben shapiro

Don't know if anybody else saw this, hadn't seen it mentioned on here today
truthfeed.com/breaking-wikileaks-outs-6-republicans-bribed-by-clinton-to-destroy-trump/102501/