Tell me again why aren't we infiltrating Antifa and starting trouble/fights with blacks and normal liberals?

Tell me again why aren't we infiltrating Antifa and starting trouble/fights with blacks and normal liberals?

They're fighting eachother already, so why even bother?

those tits are dying to burst out just like my 5 incher is

Because niggers are lazy and have to rely on anti white whites in order to get anything done. As fucking usual. Do something on your own you lazy nigger coons.

That's pointless as long as MSM are running cover for them

SOURCE

Fuck off antifa

They are destroying the lefts credibility, obviously funded by a Open Society F with full support of the government, plus they get shit on by BLM and attack each other when they are bored.

Don't stop your enemy from destroying itself.

This. The plane's already crashing... best to get out of the way and watch from a distance, laughing.

Tell me again why aren't you giving muh dick a source

Sauce on the semen demon

Your thinking small potatoes. To with war we need to win the media war. Trump has done more than anyone ever next to McCarthy. He needs to rebrand "alt left" to sound scarier. Trump up some more fear so normies will break away from their brainwashed conditioning and see these animals for what they are. Once that happens it's open season.

We fight a clean fight

>The alt-right are actually the good guys!
>Hey guys lets join a commie organization and cause trouble/fights
CNN screencap this thread right now

fug dem tiddies tho

>implying we aren't

Because your political fantasy is not actually a real thing.

Bosnian Muslim obsessed with tanning bed.

M-mommy i need milky

give me her fucking instagram Shlomo

You should be going to Sunday church young boy.

I'm muslim

@emiinajahic
uzivaj.

hope she doesnt mind privileged white male seed on those melons

#bleach-battalion

I have infiltrated my local antifa. I am a fatty so I blend in, and I have the best weed so I am instantly accepted and above suspicion of being a cop or fascist, and the highest quality weed helps me network with the disparate cells/cliques.

I believe some of the most powerful impact we can have is through subversion. If you are fat and degenerate pothead like me, leverage it to save the white race while simultaneously still working to get yourself /fit/ and clean. I wish I had other Sup Forumslacks to squad with and attack antifa from behind their lines at a critical moment of street melee so they break in confusion and panic not knowing who among them is an enemy.