HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I need a quick run down what's going on

This is some 4D chess.

Because these commies are hateful biggots.

a white man ran over a whale. it died.

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

HEY HEY
HO HO
DONALD TRUMP HAS GOT TO GO

fucking completely idiotic tweet. easily his worst moment yet

Trump thinks he still has time for damage control.

He also thinks you can come together with Nazis.

>Our country will soon come together as one!
>soon
w-what's going to happen soon?

>yfw he's talking about the free speech protesters

He's talking about the free speech protesters you know. Ambiguous tweet. 4d chess

i think he was talking about the free speech protesters and not the counter protesters.

lol

that was charlotsville ya dingus

He's talking about the free speech rally.
Please lurk more newfag. Don't make a thread every time your little flaccid peepee jumps a micron

kek, things just keep getting worse and fucking worse.
I think I'm done with the redpill boys. Time for me to finally swallow the black pill. Then next maybe the lead pill.

I very much fear that he is siding with antifa here.

What an absolute cuck, pathetic.

The antifa are protesting a nice Indian man, and a little girl with a "NO GMO" sign.

Lefties always try to merge protest causes. It always fails

there is so much more going on right now goddamn, this is insane, like this is some next level shit

>trump co-opted antifa

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA indeed, nu-fag.

He will spin it tomorrow once he realizes that the misguided protest was against Dr Shiva, and that there were no Nazis at the free speech rally.

Lol this. Op is such a retard. He's probably pacing the room anxiously with this thread hidden.

The counter-protesters weren't there because of the free-speech protest, they were there to protest against Trump. This message there is exactly what they don't want to hear from him. He's fucking with them.

big protest in boston originally expected to have a turn out like charlottesville, but instead thousands of "counterprotesters" who really ended up just infighting because BLM antifa, and a fuckload ofother libtardrd groups showed up, to the scene of like 7 actual nazis

inb4 FTN shillfags claim 4DD chesst

That's because they have no vision. Their party is all based on market research and branding and bullshit.

You forgot BLM are protesting the 'black lives DO matter' dude too.
Seems like they don't want whitey's help, only his gibs..

Thats the whole point of it. It is completely ambiguous so it doesn't show he's blatantly supporting the free speech rally which the MSM would attack him over. He isn't an idiot, he knows how many people were there are both sides and the violence that was instigated after the free speech people left.

For all the shit for brains libs here, let me break this down for you:
>Trump hits flyball with the other protest by not condemning and saying there was violence on both sides
>This actually stirs up media, they argue false equivalence nonstop and the rats come out on the GOP
>Articles glorifying Antifa as the fight against the horrific rise of Nazis in the country
>Rats again go for bait, sorts praise Antifa a bit
>Sets stage for Unite The Right Boston Edition
>Media and everyone things they have the "Nazis" cornered
>Turns out on ~20 people show, and they aren't Nazis
>Like 30,000-40,000 people show
> Realizing nothing is there to provoke, start turning on anything remotely offensive to them
>Drag a elderly woman holding a flag
>Knock a dude clean out for speaking with them who was most likely a liberal
>Throw piss bottles at cops
Meanwhile in Texas
>BLM gets sick of them trying to start commie shit
>Start fighting with them
>CNN posts pic related title essentially murdering Antifa as a freedom fighter

Antifa literally shat on MSMs golden child (BLM), acted like the shitheads we know them to be, protested literally nothing and are now (thanks to their creators CNN) linked to being against Free speech.

Antifa lost today, and all the momentum they gained in the last week is now crushed. Trump saw the opportunity and dropped the tweet, essentially punching them in the balls. You're now in a mass hysteria and confirmation bias trap. You've been beaten.

You mean 0 Nazis, 1 nice Indian man, 1 old lady with a flag, 1 little girl and 4 hippies with NO GMO signs.

It's just typical garbage from politicians as the country falls apart.

I can smell the sarcasm in that Tweet.
Feels good man.

It's called quantum chess.

Nah he's only fucking with himself and the few guys that still dare openly supporting him.

Is he retarded?

200 people were holding a free speech rally in Boston, the left wing media said they were nazis (they are non-whites and mostly left wing who are pro free speech who organized the rally) so 30,000 people showed up to protest them calling them white nationalists and nazis, the media doesn't show ANY footage of the actual event because (see pic) they were non-whites and left wing people on the same side who happen to be free speech and that would ruin their narrative, because no footage is shown to normies, normies continue to think 30,000 actually protested nazis in Boston. Trump also thinks this for some retarded reason?

This fucker is a retard.

I forgot to also add, because the media spun it that their were nazis only about 20 out of 200 showed up because they didn't want to be shit on.

Fun fact: the more we repeat the name "Shiva" the more like Shiva is to awaken from his slumber, and end our existence.

wtf did friendship just end with trump and now shiva is our new best friend

Trump got rid of Bannon. He's got no one to unfilter the news for him now. Only his daughter and her jew rat husband whispering lies into his ears.

There's no returning to the blue pill if you've tasted the red. As much as he may try to convince himself that the media and his daughter are communicating the reality of what's going on, to him, he will always know, deep down, that it is probably erroneous and flawed information, that will never sit right with him.

It's not like you can switch off conscience, once you've activated and heard it.

You're fucking retarded. Don't you see what this does? Every time the MSM tries and says Trump doesn't support the protesters against Nazis they are going to be forced to acknowledge the ONE time he has, and they will be forced to give some context of the protest that he supported. They can't sweep this mistake under the rug like they did that time the left shut down the Chicago Trump rally and assaulted several police

You forgot
THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE
DUHN DUHN DUHN DA DUH DA DUH DUH

fucking this
well put

This got old the 999th you posted this thread. Sage and die in a fire you gigantic tranny faggot.