Serious question fellow goys, isn't it hypocritical of us to want to fuck thicc sexy Asian women...

Serious question fellow goys, isn't it hypocritical of us to want to fuck thicc sexy Asian women, but then get angry and white women for wanting to fuck blacks?

No. Niggers are animals, bestiality. Asians are honorary aryans, no problem.

>us
asian men make asian women, look but don't touch

FPBP

yeah, but Sup Forums's satire

Well Asians and Whites are on the same level. Its like a pyramid, Whites and Asians on top. Every other race is on the bottom.

FPBP

Also Whites and Asians mix well.

agreed

You think I honestly give a shit anymore?

i don't care who white women fuck uncle adolf
if they pick shit mates their offspring will be shit and life is unkind to shit

Because one is a clear down grade.

I think wanting to fuck asians is an outcome to white wymyn wanting blacks, arabs or anything else but white. Just my 1 cent, cause I'm poor.

so Sup Forums hates chinks, but likes Asian women?
that doesn't make any sense

1. Hitler only called Japanese honorary Aryans.
2. He did not approve of miscegenation between whites and Japanese

OP is right. Stop being a hypocrit.

Hapa girls are so fucking hot

go to r/hapas and say that again

What a fucking retard.

>what do you mean you dont like raw potatoes? then why do you eat french fries???
How are you this retarded burger? KYS.

you have to go back

something went wrong here

nice try wong
if you didn't want people chasing after east asian women you shouldn't have selected for them to be qtpies

Mommy rice milkies!

quit giving a shit about being a hypocrite.

*right

who really fucking cares who we fuck anymore i'm starting to get sick and tired of this whites/blacks/latins bullshit. We all naturally doesn't mix so why bring this shit up anyways. sure like 20-30% of any given race racemixes but other than that, throughout history we mostly stick to our race. Who gives a fuck, literally.

>thread full of beta boys who can't even get themselves a white girl

no wonder the white population is declining

I don't get angry over white women. Feminism ruined them.

fuck em if you want, but for your own sake don't breed with them

Guess you're in the same boat, eh user?

Actually, I got with a Japanese because I'm just sick of white entitled bitches with a daddy complex. They can be fucked by Muhammed or Tyrone for all I care.

Shit begets shit.

>inb4 white womynz dindu nuffin, they're just stronk and independunt

>Implying that these "boys" would want used trash.
user plz.
>>out

You need to mix Germanics and Asians then let em be raised by Slav babushkas, poof, master race.

His sister is cute.

I only want to fuck Asian women because white women forced me to. White women want to fuck blacks because white women are easily brainwashed retards who obey whatever they perceive as the loudest booming voice in the vicinity which was a genetic adaptation to not be killed by the tribal leader in the old days but in this case the loud booming voice is the goystream media and these white women's retarded fucking whore brains aren't able to differentiate that from a tribal leader. White women are intolerably stupid and are what caused me to stop caring about the white race. No amount of hype from this board will ever bring me back. EVER. I've never met a white woman who didn't carry a petulant unearned superiority complex. The best you can get is one who hides it really well until three months into the relationship. They're all DOGSHIT. I'm fucking DONE with these WHITE WHORES. I will instead donate a few droplets of my top shelf subversion detection genes to the worrisomely innocent Japanese. This crucial addition will help them to avoid jewish tricks and to survive the brewing goypocalypse. Please for the love of God don't tell me you stupid fucking IDIOTS are ACTUALLY going to try to make things work with a white girl.

>thicc
>Asians
Fucking heretical. The slender, flat ones are top fucking tier.

Because Asian women don't beat, rape, and murder white men at astonishing rates

How many white men have been killed by Asian women?

no

asians have high IQ compared to blacks and mexicans

(((Hitler)))

nice try Robert

> Hitler

You mispelled Evola.

"Ride The Tiger" wasn't just a metaphor. Dude had yellow fevor even if he was crippled waist down.

Like I said. "Pyramid"

No, its completely normal. Only feminists disagree.

He would look better if he actually lifted and had a more serious expression. Maturity and having a more cold centered mind can change your looks a lot.

See, where you go wrong is thinking that being fit fixes your fucked up brain. He could have looked like prime Christian Bale and he would have been a virgin lunatic regardless of it.

Kid wasn't even ugly in the first place.

Asians are anti-white trash and hapas are usually messed up freaks. I took the Slavpill and got myself a polish qt.