If you unironically hate Richard Spencer then you've fallen for a psyop

If you unironically hate Richard Spencer then you've fallen for a psyop.

Other urls found in this thread:

stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

richard spencer should live in russia where he belongs

Who?

If you unironically like Richard Spencer then you've fallen for a psyop.

Hate is your term, friend. I rebuke him.

I unironically ironically unironically hate ironic memes

I don't hate him

It's more a feeling of remorse for him and his stupidly.
Similar to the same way I feel sorry for niggers and their ineptitude.

he's just another opportunist that would use dumb ppl for personal gain

Imagine being Richard Spencer in the Alt-Right scene and having to go home after another day of doing nothing and being all like “damn, Nina Kouprianova, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your curvaceous body and horrific pig-like monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my White Nationalist character and the real me.” when all he really wants to do is f**k another 17 year old twink from his rally. Like seriously imagine having to be Richard and not only sit in that chair while Nina Kouprianova flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and blotchy skin, and just sit there, call after call, hour after hour, while she barks in that dog language to Kremlin. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous f**king visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on Twitter tells her she’s TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, NINA LOOKS STUNNING!! because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and watch her hippoish f**king moon face contort into types of smug smirks you didn’t even know existed before that day. You’ve been f**king nothing but a healthy diet of submissive fuccbois wearing red hats and later alleged BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Missouri. You’ve never even seen anything this f**king disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on her rotund stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid in roubles to sit there and revel in her “statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)” beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with cinnabuns in the previous months. And then Putin calls for another march, and you know you could kill every single person in this movement before the police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re f**king Rick. You’re not going to lose your future Nazi career over this. Just bear it.

If you know who Richard Spicer is, then you've unironically fallen for a psyop

Hes a fed you stormfag moron. We'd barely heard of him before the election and the media started using him to smear Trump. He lives in a CIA neighborhood in Virginia.

Is this a Nazbol thread?

"Ethno Nationalism is a movement for homebodies and losers" - Richard Spencer.

"Our movement is akin to Bolshivism" - Richard Spencer.

Richard Spencer is a psyop. Nobody had ever even heard of him before he got punched in the face.

if you're not unironically amused by his wild and crazy antics, you've fallen for a psyop

I saw 1 of his rallies and that was enough for me

No. I hate him because he is a larping faggot, who caused a shit storm of drama.

No. He's naturally unlikeable. People who stick their noses where they don't belong are like that.

poor lil white guy, he just wants to act superior to brown ppl and he gets persecuted

He wants white people to mix with Asians you idiot.

oh god. yeah I;m the idiot
anything else?

not jews not hindus?
what a fucking retard

Thats not what he's saying at all. He's just saying the numbers are so low it's not nearly as big of a threat to whites as other threats like immigration

I'm indifferent. He's not that interesting.

*than

Yup, especially how his first big appearance into the mainstream, CNN was there to record him saying "heil Trump" with a roman salute.

Nice proxy CIA nigger

Retard Richard Spencer literally works for the FBI, HE IS THE PSYOP

HIS ENTIRE JOB IS TO DISCREDIT RIGHT WING MOVEMENTS

>falls for RS psyop
>psyop does not return my affections
>kidnap psyop and chain her up in the basement
>she will learn to love me

Spencer is fairly moderate in his message.

Far mor moderate than most people behind him. In fact I think he quietly disagrees with a lot of the common talking points of the alt right, like he doesnt seem to care about jews that much and sees its just harmful to talk about.

But hes the one thats going to be the sacrificial lamb for white nationalism and take all the bullets for the movement.

>A thinktank blog with less than 12 comments over 5 years.
>No traction during 2016 campaign
>Once Nov rolls around he has a huge 3 million Atlantic video establishing him as the fuhrer of Alt Right
>Goes on hundreds of media platforms playing the boogeyman and retroactively gets every Trump pepe memer and new right guys labeled as racists
>Any time the media is trying to paint a Trump supporter a racist, whether it's frog posting, or A-okay sign using - Spencer will pop up and reaffirm everything

The guy is a textbook example of a political asset

I'm ambivalent. I think I trust him, he seems genuine enough. He's not a great leader or speaker, though. Seems gay and a bit... eccentric.

>Spencer is fairly moderate in his message.
Meaning he does not foam from his mouth? Aside from that he talks nonsense. An ethnostate for whites sounds ominous and he does not care to clarify.

Dude sucks.

He'd been speaking at AmRen events for years prior to that, I believe.

He's either a psyop or just a spoiled brat who uses his parents' money to play Nazi. I'd honestly believe either.

>It’s the 2016 presidential race
>The entire establishment is out to murder Trump’s reputation
>Mainstream media associates Trump and the alt-right with Nazism
>Suddenly a guy nobody has heard of magically appears in the public spotlight
>“My name is Richard Spencer I started the alt-right. Heil Trump!”
>Right on cue

Plus if you look at wikipedia's page history pre-2017 he was mentioned in less than 10 news articles from 2010-2016, now in 2017 he has been in 70+ news articles (that they have cited, probably actually more).

>Sup Forums pretend to not know who richard spencer is
>Sup Forums pretends to not know who dugin is
>Sup Forums pretends to not know richard spencer's wife
>Sup Forums pretends to not know richard spencer used to go on rt
ha ha he just came out of nowhere it was a real mystery -breitbart reader

He's a federal agent. Fuck off, Operation Earnest Voice.

stevepieczenik.com/charlottesville-staged-confrontation/

>t.american education

This has to be bait..right?

>2017
>a "white supremicist" celebutard all over the media

this is a democratic operative

...I don't know, Sup Forums tells me that if he's NOT full-on 14/88 LARPing and yelling about "the Jew" publically all the time then he is a plant.

They also tell me that people who do those things are plants.

It seems everything is deep state psyops these days. I guess I better take the blue pill...

You don't even no English as a first language.

Spencer has a much sketchier history than most of these figures so people all across the right being skeptical of him is unsurprising.

Regardless of politics, this dude has a whiny voice and shit charisma.
His speeches are so painfully voiced and dramatized.

Was kind of on the fence of him being a psyop till I saw a vid of him at charlotsville in a car being recorded, and he's talking to the camera man about being maced, and he goes out the window and shouts "HEIL VICTORY".

Nobody whos serious about being taken seriously as a movement would be stupid enough to use "HEIL"

Who is this guy and why does his forehead keep changing!? Is this some bogandoff trick?

Also why does he enjoy watching men have sex with his gf?

you can tell how dangerous the left thinks he is because of how hard they shill against him here, tone it down, you're making it really fucking obvious

He's obviously a closeted a gay though. It makes sense why he never stops thinking about the Euro male.

again, anyone that gains this much publicity is controlled op. avoid all of these alt-kike figures. only the more retarded among us and reddit tryhards care for this fag. and you know with that gay ass voice he's sucked some dick. guy is effeminate as fuck as retards are still praising him. drop him if you haven't yet and drop the alt-right label.

He is neutral to me.

>this just in, white nationalist leader Richard Spencer was caught in a motel snorting coke and getting anally destroyed by two superior black men

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, he seems like a cool guy, but what's up with his head? Is there a reason it's like this or does this just happen when you get that kind of haircut?

Didn't he "Heil Trump" before the election too? That was really cringey, I wasn't sure if it was a set up for the media, he was trying to get famous, or both

Dude my friend went to duke with him. this guy ate his male roommate's ass in college and then got his ass plowed. He is a power bottom and a poopy breath. This is common knowledge. Even msm has hinted in articles that he may be gay according to sources from school. Read some msm articles on him

I saw his Texan A&M presentation, that nigga stupid af. He's like 1/200000 of what Ben Shapiro or Tom Woods is.

dick spencer is a nigger

Well he dropped out of college to be a "professional white supremacist," can't exactly expect much from him lol
Saving the white race by being a dropout loser....

i kek'd
joke, def
get rek'd

Being skeptical is fine, but don't make claims you can't back up.

Honestly, Richard is a voice of reason and sanity at just about every turn. People bashing him for not celebrating the fat commie girl's death is just wtf levels of retarded. I've yet to disagree with him on more than 1 or 2 things.

Richard Spencer colluded with russia

Proof please, I'll wait.

I personally advocate for "Spencer-Neutrality" we should neither be paranoid about him, counter signal him, NOR defend, or follow him. Let Spence spence, BUT-! American Identitarians do need a better leader, who is less absurd in interviews, more fit, and with better optics. A leader that will get us into less trouble. Impossible with the media, but we need to try.

Why hasn't Jared Taylor trained a jacked Army Vet Sith Apprentice yet?!

Spencer is a Russian Mossad Masonic Deep State Psy-Op agent sent from Hitlers moon base.

> we should

Fuck you. I'm not your friend. I do what I want.

Yup I've never seen a more obvious controlled op in my life

that's true though
whites are being displaced but not because of race mixing
it's because ludicrous amounts of brown are entering our countries
race mixing, while gross, is in actuality very trivial in the grand scheme of things

look at south africa - the white population has stayed the same, the reason it is going to shit is because there's 50 times more niggers there now

He is being attacked from both the left and the right. That means he is going something right.
And I don't even like him that much myself, but I do see how he beneficial to the white indentitarian movement.

>he does not foam from his mouth
Exactly. To pol/bergs that is apparently a bad thing.

Not to mention there is a number of White Male => Female Asian mixers that support the Alt-Right. Alienating everyone on purity at this stage is hilariously short-sighted. Its like people think some war has already been won and we are diving up the ethno-state spoils.

Richard Spencer was born female.

But I thought Richard Spencer and the Alt-Right was the psyop? Is there any opinion you can have that isn't a psyop? Man, these CIA guys are good.

both true.

but he is funny agitproper

If you unironically don't give a fuck about Richard Spencer then you've fallen for a psyop.

Pretty much this

Looks like a pretty normal head to me.

He's actually quite redpilled; was listening to a Q&A with him and Anglin, and he's well aware of the JQ, has read Kevin MacDonald, is aware of the Homosexual Question, would not let them into any positions of power, does not allow Jews into the ethno state, etc.

i dont hate him but hes a faggot commie with a victim complex dispite being bourgeois as fuck

"Hate" is the wrong word. I'm disappointed. He's no Rockwell and he's certainly no Pierce. He's an attention whore and he doesn't have the conviction needed to actually lead "the right".

he doesn't even want to gas all the jews

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

I don't like Richard Spencer because he has this typical lack of charisma from WASP.
But I respect what he does, if white americans don't create a white ethnostate somewhere in NA during the coming 30 years then you are fucked and your country will degenerate into Brazil 2.0.

I've seen his interviews, everyone who thinks this guy is an "agent" has low iq. An agent is more likely Alex Jones, Milo or anyone with swastikas. He didn't even throw the hitler salute in his speech, just raised a glass and the media made him famous when they were looking for a reason to convince people not to vote for Trump, 2 days before the election. The media made a mistake to give a platform to a smart guy and now they can't reverse it. They should have paid Alex Jones to say sieg heil trump

Can mods start banning people who constantly make threads about this fucking faggot?

he meant that racemixing is in so low numbers that it can't affect the structure of the population

what is the problem is that brown-on-brown reproduction is much higher and that dwarf the white birthrate, not "racemixing"