WE ARE THE JEW NOW

We are already seeing tension between Antifa and BLM. What needs to be done is to cause a serious rift between the 3 prime groups:

>Regular libshits
>Niggers
>Antifa

You don't even have to go to rallies and get beat up by niggers. We can meme niggers into hating antifa by pretending to be them, and vice versa.
Start heated conversations with eachother on Twitter, and make sure to use hashtags to attract niggers and other libshits.

Other urls found in this thread:

hiaw.org/defcon6/works/1862/letters/62_07_30a.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This can even be extended to real life for you murrifags.

Pro-Antifa/Anti-BLM flyers can easily be made for everyone to print.
Pro-BLM/Anti-Antifa flyers can easily be made for everyone to print.
Pro-SJW/Anti-Antifa flyers can easily be made for everyone to print.

This might just be the easiest fucking psychological war that Sup Forums has ever had. You have 3 groups of snowflakes with different agendas. Setting them up against eachother is a piece of fucking cake.

Like some user from last thread said:

You could literally just quote Marx in front of BLM.

>It is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes who had joined Moses’ exodus from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother on the paternal side had not interbred with a nigger. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product.

I am unsure on how to make Antifa hate BLM specifically, They hate dissenting opinions and that more or less it is.
To make BLM hate Antifa, we should make things like Antifa so White, Antifa so rich with a BLM spin.
To make Libshits hate both we have to shower them with violence.

>What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. … Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man—and turns them into commodities. … The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange. … The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general.

t. Karl Marx

>I am unsure on how to make Antifa hate BLM specifically

Antifa are reactive and easy to anger. There is a thread with a video of an Antifag punching a BLM nigger at a rally, because the nigger got in his face.

You anger them by attacking their ideology and race at the same time.

bump

bump

>To make Libshits hate both we have to shower them with violence

Focus only on 2 groups at a time. We don't want 2 against 1. We want all 3 separated.

>Antifa vs BLM
>Antifa vs Libshits
>BLM vs Libshits
>Libshits vs BLM

Is this how we become the jew?

bump

Bumping bigly

Bump, great idea and easily to be made.

bump

bump

Be careful.

A word of warning:

This could be a CIA psyop job to try and disassociate the "Alt-left" with BLM and Antifa.

Think about it: In one swift move, the Jews hire actors to play BLM and Antifa so that people believe these entities are their own separate factions.....

When, in reality, they are run by the same Jews.

Just a warning.

Yes.

This is the only effective way for the right in the US to fight the left at the moment. There is zero possibility of you doing anything in real life when all it takes is one retard in nazi gear to show up, and the media gets their narrative served on a silver platter. And are able to portray Antifa as humble nazi-fighters.

You spread them out. Make sure Antifa is villified by the Libshits (which the media are part of), and THEN you make your move.

antifa and SJWs are the same thing, retard

k...keep me posted

I ment regular libshits when I wrote that. They fall under the SJW category. Antifa are the violent ones.

>we are the jew now

no just you you fucking kike

You can make it happen with fracturing the blm group from the main leftist group. Their division will happen over disagreements about antifa's behavior and association with hate.

Wrong, the most important divide on the left right now is the one over Israel. Most hardcore progressives don't like Israel and believe it is an apartheid state. The Jews that run the left have a hard time keeping progressives away from the topic of Israel, we should force that conversation.

bump

It's very easy. Just push fags to the front of the priority list and watch the niggers flip their fucking lids.

>kike

Whiter than you, my 56% friend.

Antifa are fags but are basically white, college educated, and comparatively clever.

But nigs are low-hanging fruit and easy to hypnotize. They will then chimp out on antifa; and when antifa disavows, nig mindset will be to interpret this as successful assertion of dominance.

We must weaponize the BBC. That's priority number one.

I've not heard about them not liking Israel.

If I understand correctly, alliances are kinda like this, So in a way, the best course of action is just focusing in BLM and Antifa.

fire up those black twitters my niggas

1. Staged antifa tweetstorm
2. Blue pill buzzfeed and other fake news
3. When BLM retorts to antifa tweetstorm, we sneak in and add some way over the top tweets from BLM while fake news watches and spreads the info
4. Red pill a few dems
5. antifa vs. BLM spread by news, dems try to debunk the whole thing because they know the truth, but just get involved in the fury
6. 3-way division complete

Implementing a new subject into the mix will likely complicate things. I agree that it's a narrative worth pushing, but only after some serious fractures are caused between the factions based on their current and very real insecurities.

>WE ARE THE JEW NOW
>NOW
Nigga where you been?!

>forgetting about driving muslims/mexicans even further away from antifa and vice-versa

Goy, Bye can be used in pursuit of this

How do we go about stirring tension between these groups? I can't do flyers. I live the middle of nowhere.

You might be on to something there, my white friend. Fracturing and turning Antifa/BLM against eachother would possibly break the libshits in half.

But then we are stuck with 2 groups of extremists. Is that something we want?

>What needs to be done
You don't get it. Nothing has to be done. Let nature take its course. Let the communists (antifa) figure it out when they get beat because they're white. All you need to worry about is buying beans and popcorn.

You make Twitter accounts. One posing as Antifa, one posing as BLM.

As this develops, I'm sure we'll be able to have heated conversations with eachother on Twitter and use hashtags to attract real Antifa/BLM. Then we light the fire.

This
Works with my plan:

Oh, there it is, we make antifa total full marxists, make a bunch of posters about all religions are the opium of the people, we go for christianity and mix it with hinduism and the koran
Isn't that part of the masterplan?

we need antifa/blm to be seen as villains
to be seen as terrorists/criminals that they are this can only be done by turning them on libshits openly with violence (tho they are already doing this we can expedite it)
this will make our opposition to them a "reaction" and make us the heroes

Anyone who calls himself a Jew is a Jew and the enemy of all mankind. I'd rather date Asian women than be associated with that tribe full of filth and hate.

>Blue pill buzzfeed and other fake news

While I like the idea, remember that we can't rely on media. We have a fucking ton of libshits and commies here who'll shut it down immediately or notify them of what's going on.

I believe that we have to get down in the mud with the niggers and Antifa, and do this on a grassroot level.

On second thought, after reading the thread, I changed my mind. You're right, OP. This is more fun. Remember to add the Antifa logos on your favorite quotes from their communist leaders that they inherently endorse.

Do you live near blacks?

Agreed. Blacks are our most precious snowflakes. Jew talk will obfuscate things.

Evergreen College was a prelude to this. Calling it now. Those nigs turned on their jew masters then, they'll do it now -- but bigly.

>Isn't that part of the masterplan?

I was thinking of 3 separate groups fighting all fronts. But this goes whichever way Sup Forums wants it to go. Ending up with 2 extremist groups wouldn't be ideal in my mind, but if Sup Forums desires, so be it.

also very few people vote democrats after getting their shops looted by blm churches burned by antifa or having family members beat for no reason other than being white
we want them to chimp out

The groups will fracture into 3 eventually as more people try to disassociate themselves with the extremists.

Change the hat to BLM on this one and we're golden. The guy even looks black

No.

Relax and take the joke, you fucking sperg. We use jew tactics against jews. Get it?

when we are done memeing them antifa should be a no-no word like nazi a word that will shut up any normie marxist opposition and trigger women
we jews nao

Start a #TakeYourMaskOff trend on Twitter, linking the AntiFa hitting that black guy
Also, #AntiFaSoWhite

Here is marx being racist: hiaw.org/defcon6/works/1862/letters/62_07_30a.html

Nah, that is too overt and makes no sense.

this is the only way we can get nationalists of any kind to be the good guys in charge of the narrative

>lol le raid!
We don't have to do a goddamn thing. They've been ruining their own cause for a long time. The only thing they have going for them is the dumbshits who are actually saluting.

We aren't strong enough for 'divide and conquer' yet. We need a big enemy in order to raise forces. Keeping the left united in their monumentally retarded ways is to our benefit.

Best idea so far desu.

>They've been ruining their own cause for a long time

What do you do when your enemy is about to trip and fall? You push him as hard as you fucking can.

You don't just stand by and wait for him to regain balance.

There has to be something more we can do than just simply shitpost on twitter...

sauce?

this will also happen on its own naturally. identity politics is inevitable in multiculturally diverse societies. they'll eat themselves alive.

Flyers was one idea.

I was thinking of OC like this
Making them hate Antifa, on the other hand we put salt on the wound they had already made with Antifasowhite.

What about this one?

>We need a big enemy in order to raise forces

Have you seen what is happening in the US? The media has glorified Antifa as humble nazi fighters. 40,000 people show up on short notice to protest free speech, simply because right-wingers are speaking. 16 or 17 actual right-wingers showed up to that free speech rally, and they were hiding in a van. Do you call that raising forces?

Something needs to be done.

Fools!
We don't have teh same resources and coordination as the deep state/kikes. We catch them red handed like every other day. You think we can play that same game and trick every one? When the normies find out the trust will be broken as hard as our trust in the constructs of the jews until we saw these tricks in action. Think of how you became a user of this board and how you hold the opinions you hold now and think for one second then realize we don't want to push people the other way.

Pretty stupid analogy, considering everyone is watching and would see you giving credence to their victim narrative. You're not a very good false flagger, you don't have much plausibility or believability.

There should be thousands of things.

Divide and conquer on Twitter and flyers were just ideas off the top of my head. You guys can figure out the rest.

Even BLM is pro ISIS, some of their biggest supporters are part of the Brotherhood, If anything this would help them.

isis believes that niggers are slaves still
that works

Quads demand the fight video be memed.

I like your style.

Kek, I was wondering when one of you commies would arrive to try to shut things down.

The other thread I was in 404'd, so I'm going to c+p
By exposing (((them)))... Let's face it, black people love money and strive for materialistic objects as some sort of overcompensational way to stick it to the white man. In my eyes, the best move forward is to pit not only the BLM faggots, but the regular, ordinary black people against the communists. The jews and their entire fetid system need to come crashing down and if we can steal their pets away from them, it will only make the movement all the more stronger.

>You think we can play that same game and trick every one?

First day on the job?

Because yes; we can, have, and will.

Suspicious influx of concern trolling in this thread.

Our \god\ is a god of chaos, and horror.

They are terrified of this vector.

You struck gold.

You must be new here

The first step to winning this fight is letting the allies know the fight exists.

Pic somewhat related.

BLM may be controlled opposition but Nation of Islam is not.
It is the counterpart of the white nationalist movement.
Farrakhan has been demonized by cuckservatives but his predecessor the honorable Elijah Mohammed and Commander Rockwell were allies.
America is a land forged by both Blacks and Whites.
Only the Jew does not belong.
Black nationalists and white nationalists MUST form a truce
Your goals are their goals. Independence from the semite's claws combined with the dignity of self-determination.
Antifa is the militant arm of the transnational "rootless international clique"
you must realize your common enemy before he leads you into Armageddon

One thing at a time, my lad. When fractures are caused between BLM, Antifa and Libshits, it will naturally spread to ordinary people.

Sup Forums can inject the whole jew agenda at later stages, but in the beginning it should only focus on current and believable issues between these 3 groups.

To be honest, and I know this is all anecdotal, but there are a lot of very conservative Christian black people in the south. It's the city niggers that are the problem. Take away that kike influence, and I think we could be on our way to something worthwhile. I truly think there is something that we can tap into that will greatly aid our cause.
Think about it, who are the people you always see shilling for BLM? It's always either white people, mixed, or jews. There's really not a lot of niggers at the forefront. They're pretty much just weapons that can be pointed at an enemy and unleashed upon. THIS is the thing people should be focusing on. We need to become the jew in order to defeat the jew. Essentially, niggers are just animals that need direction.
>inb4 BASED black man praise kek
>inb4 niggerlover
>inb4 jewish subversion
This is something that needs to be exploited.

I warned you, kid. I don't know why you refuse to learn from every other time this happens.

all of the quotes in this thread are real, Marx was unironically a huge racist. nothing wrong with informing BLM of it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

Take yo mask off!
youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

as long as blm and antifa attack each other, thats a success no matter the psy-op. We've done more confirmed psy-ops on Sup Forums than the CIA atm.

>from every other time this happens.

Totally.

Why do you think we aren't posting tweets?

You will never know who is who, there is nothing for you to call out.

Let's take down all references of MLK. He was against illegal immigration and gay marriage. How could we allow for such an intolerant, homophobic, xenophobic be respected in our culture?

>kid

Unless you're CIA, which you're not, I'll piss on your face.

Hey slowfag.

The smart high IQ people have been promoting this already. No need to let the tree house get bigger.