Alt-right are terrorists

You guys do realize you're terrorists now, right? You fuckers have been whining about Islam and Isis, but now you're the terrorist. Guess what, we're not going to tolerate you white supremacists, I'd rather see Islam take over the west before I'd let Nazis make a comeback and most of America is in agreement on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
youtube.com/watch?v=VFKoS-UrrcU&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/XImz4b2KtAw
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
youtube.com/watch?v=bomqmeNSVRs
youtube.com/watch?v=WIaoJ3G-l3I
youtube.com/watch?v=0fLl1I2HfbY
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKV0wL71DI
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=ewQPJ01LiRE
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They won't be saying that for very long

Why?

It might actually be dead, the Alt-Right.

Seems like the 1% are going to take over the world now, without any significant mass movement to stop them.

*ahem*

>Mudslime kids 49 people in a gay bar.
NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>1 white guy kills a white chick out of fear
ALT RIGHT ALL TERRORISTS, RIOT NOW

No one who isn't completely (((brainwashed))) by the media is falling for that bullshit anymore.

O-oh my.
Did he use the t word ? That's too immoral, where are the fucking mods this can't be allowed !!

The Stalin land whale had heart attack, wouldn't have even died if was normal person.
Now that it was called a terrorist attack, the normal part and parcel attacks in Europe and other places get to be considered terrorist attacks.
Karma kinda funny like that. Also, when news
calls the village people with black lives matter signs "Nazis" people, it the whole thing becomes a sick underwater basketweaving move.
Regroup and get back with me plz

>BLM holds rally in Dallas, Texas
>Antifa shows up to "support"
>hi-jack a mic and start trying to get people to chant "fuck the bourgeoisie!"
>blacks say "hold the fuck up"
>"You ain't about no real shit"
>"commies get the fuck outta here with your bullshit!"
>"TAKE THE FUCKING MASKS OFF BITCH"
>antifa ran off multiple times by BLM
>BTFO
antifa were exposed as the little pussies they were tonight. they thought they had an ally in the blacks, but blacks have shown they're militantly against communism. This is HUGE. Keep up the momentum men. There's light at the end of this tunnel.

BLM now more aligned with the alt-right than they are with commie faggots. antifa officially kicked out of Texas. No sanctuary for communist trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

youtube.com/watch?v=VFKoS-UrrcU&feature=youtu.be

>One person mows down a bunch of people and that makes the right evil
>Untold numbers of Muslims are slaughtering not only non believers but their own people all the time but #notallmuslims
>blacks commit the vast majority of murders in the US and almost the entire black population is silent about it but the second one black person gets killed by a white and its #blacklivesmatter
>Antifa loots, vandalizes and assaults people every single day pretty much nowdays but of course the left isn't responsible for it in the slightest
>Hundreds of men have been falsely accused of rape and had their lives ruined even after the truth came out that they were innocent but we still are told we always have to believe the accuser over the accused even without proof. Well I say to THAT #innocentuntilprovenguilty

It's amazing how the double standard works when the left is involved.

>Berkley riots
youtu.be/XImz4b2KtAw
>Don lemon vs Sheriff David Clarke on blm after shooting death of 5 officers
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
>Don lemon and cnn defending the blm kidnapping and torture video
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
>Pelosi attempting to rebuke republicans after the DC baseball shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=bomqmeNSVRs
>Commentary and media reaction after the targeted shooting death of 5 officers in Dallas
youtube.com/watch?v=WIaoJ3G-l3I
>Antifa attacking the homeless in Olympia, Washington
>Liberals attacking homeless black woman for supporting Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKV0wL71DI
>Antifa "professors aide" attacking with bike lock
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
>Antifa attacking random people in Berkeley
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
>Antifa attacking a man in front of police
>Antifa trying to lie after attacking man videotaping them
>Antifa stabs a horse
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s
>Antifa attacking with knives

Alt left is trying to start a Revolution

>I'd rather see Islam take over the west
FUCKOFF ACHMED

Alt left are terrorists. I fear for the future of all humans if these violent geeks are allowed to keep physically attacking people for their opinions. Its the elite that controlls them btw.

#notallnazis

You can't validly characterize the entire right as Nazi's so no that doesn't even remotely work. You still haven't figured out that doing that is PRECISELY what lost the Democrats the election in the first place?

>just one puny act of terrorism committed by one person who shares my beliefs identically doesn't make me a terrorist too!!

Stop posting

Why should he? You don't even know his beliefs. For all you know he could be a centrist like me who is sick and tired of the retardation and bullshit on both sides. Both sides can go fuck themselves after the bullshit they've pulled the last two years. You don't want to actually act like adults and work together? Fine then get the fuck out and let people who give a shit fix this mess. Seriously fuck all yall.

True. Shame on you right-wingers. I'm proud of that I'm liberal!

>one puny act of terrorism committed by one person who shares my beliefs identically
that apply to islam too

There have been multiple terrorist attacks committed by Muslims, whereas the statement you're referencing only refers to one.

You also forget that the argument usually goes that the terrorist results are caused essentially by Islam, whereas these rightwing attacks are accidental to the ideology.

Killing traitors DOES NOT make you a terrorist

ANDERS BREIVIK DID NOTHING WRONG

Terrorists kill people, antifas are not people