What the fuck is wrong with your aesthetics?

So instead of the skinhead look which admittedly made you guys look intimidating, you go for so nerdy 80's movie villain look? I don't get it Sup Forums I'm not here to bash on your ugly faces like some have done, I just want to know why you thought dressing like dorks was a good idea. I mean what the hell is your goal? Are you going to challenge the globalists to a canoe race?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpXMObMdR8I
youtube.com/watch?v=E2JA52j7guw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ, we really are ugly.

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED BE BE LIKE THIS

its not our fault (((they))) tainted the tap water. we would have been chads. fucking chads.

Why don't we have any good fashion in the alt right? I thought we were supposed to be fashy?

When did 'beta uprising' mutate to 'alt right'

We could be chads fucking other chads and alt lite trannies!

When /r9k/ migrated to Sup Forums

You can thank happening threads for that.

coming from a tranny

>wearing white to a knife fight
>no hats/covers
>absentee fathers never taught them to shave
Learn to dress you faggots

>get bitched at for looking like skins
>dress modestly and respectfully
>get made fun of
There is no pleasing you people is there?

You're a tranny? There are trannies in the alt right now? Hahahaha I'm sure Hitler would be proud!

I'd love it if these little college kids like Antifa marched in the UK, they would get buried.

didn't this fucks agree on a dress code prior to the event? A dress code that's supposed to make them look serious and confident? I wasn't aware my dad was so confident and serious, shit.

>haha you Nazis are ug-

Alt-right was a giant CIA psyop/honeypot from the beginning. All of these shitty "grassroots" movements always turn out to be that way. I kept trying to tell Sup Forums this during the entire pre-election period but almost nobody listened and they got b8ed into it.

>well, you're just beta virg-

when the MSM realized it was serious

does jimmy fields have any other expersion outside of "ive been drugged by the cia"

I think you're fantasizing mate

crickets and tea, chip chip cheereo, Rodney you plonker [spoiler]had to get that out of my system[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=zpXMObMdR8I

>but, uh you've got no fashio-

Well Taylor Swift hasn't condemned WN. So maybe afterall she is /ourgirl/

>you're just a bunch of fucking nerds!

are you saying that person is good looking? I look twice as good as him and I am a slavic male.

Gotta go all the way back to 92. EDL and other groups march all the time through every city in the England and nobody ever touches them.

Taylor Swift is Jewish so I don't think so.

baiting Sup Forumstards into actually debating you about their fashion sense. nice job OP

>a bunch of feds LARPing as a group made up by hillary clinton as a way to try and paint Sup Forums without directly naming Sup Forums is at all or any way shape or form representative of Sup Forums
how many layers of mental gymnastics are you on? or is it cognitive dissonance, either way, feds LARPing as Sup Forums still isn't actually Sup Forums, it's called false flagging
you'll know Sup Forums is coming when you see the death squads going door to door

Well we did have a rocket scientist on our side until 2002.

>user screams Jew
>Taytay went to a school run by Franciscan nuns
>is known to have been raised Christian
Wew lassie, great shitpost

I can do contemporary too, Antifa is strong and alive in Britian today as well

youtube.com/watch?v=E2JA52j7guw

Charlottesville proved that the narrative of this movement being a bunch of internet incels is completely false. They like to joke that Hitler would have lined us up for the gas chambers, and that may have been true for the past 40 years of Neo-Nazism, but the reality today is that your average Neo-Nazi is fit, good looking, and overall as normal as can be.
We have our nerdy types and our warrior types and our eccentric types, but at the end of the day what we mostly are is a good Aryan stock ready for conflict of the physical and memetic kind, both on the internet and on the streets.

Adversity honed these men into powerful and handsome figures, just as Hitler envisioned, and we are become ever more ready to wage war.

How does a Red get it but the rest of the kids here don't?

They're up to fuck all. They might stop the odd one once a year or so but the vast majority get through.

Well with her garbage music you could have fooled me. She's not helping the youth's minds with her new age electric jungle music.

Actually I forgot to change my flag back from when I made a satirepost earlier.

>satirepost
I knew I wasn't the only one who does that.
Rate my BLM impression:
You pigskin cracker mother fucker! WE WERE KINGS! YOU STOLE OUR CIVILIZATION TO BUILD UP YOURS! PAY US BACK, CUMSKIN OR GOD WILL PUNISH YOU! Bix nood muh dick!

>So instead of the skinhead look which admittedly made you guys look intimidating

Your ignorance is showing.

Read up on the history of skinheads in the UK dipshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead

>TayTay looks like an Angel
>Jews are demons
Not even possible.

Why don't these guys get some proper origination going? Get uniforms that look half decent, set up a HQ somewhere instead of looking like a homeless rabble

There still is a HQ. Everyone just forgot about it.

His problem is he accepted homos and nutjobs that couldn't control themselves because he believed too deeply that his ideology and discipline could overcome what is likely caused by disease.

Y'all a bunch of larping dick sucking faggots. It's over. Hide your pathetic homokek faces back in mommy's basement where you belong.

>said the dude LARPing as a communist
Go starve some workers.

Why do you think Dr. Pierce took such a hard stance? He learned from Rockwell.
Jared Taylor only wants to fight on one front so he'll leave the Question alone. Dr. David Duke just lacks the conviction and the fire of Dr. Pierce.

amerifats are ugly, it doesn't matter how they dress

we're not funded by soros, sorry for lack of money to buy cool uniforms

too much proper grammar and spelling, not enough buttblasted passive-aggressiveness, too many coherent sentence structures