You know could be done to really shock all and everyone? If this and other boards go out and jointly pray to jesus...

You know could be done to really shock all and everyone? If this and other boards go out and jointly pray to jesus. I don't mean in a funny or ironic way. Honest prayer and rependence for the sins commited. Pray for the alt-left to see reason and to stop the destruction.

This could change to world, your future, our future. I honestly believe it to be so.

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/RTR_English.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XK8mUj7nn70
travelingtemplar.com/2012/08/the-chinon-parchment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>praying

>Believe in me or burn in hell for eternity.

Christianity needs reformation without jews.

Jews killed christ.

nah

What you don't realize is you're filled with sin. God is perfect, heaven is perfect, mankind is not. If it weren't for Jesus atoning for the sins of man none of us would have been allowed to enter His kingdom. It is only through His grace and mercy that we will someday see heaven.

violence wont work
the other side is not only is powerfull, they also got lucifer with them.
with our power we wont be able to change anything but if we go to him who rules over all and everything, jesus, it would be different.

>how dare you expect me to humble my ego and ask for salvation from God?
>why would I ask salvation from a God of good? I'd rather stay in hell and keep my pride intact.
ftfy

It wouldn't be different. This has all been prophesied; the great apostasy, Satan's rise to power, everything. The end days will be terrible, but His church will be taken up into heaven before it really gets bad.

>Jesus
I'm memeing and pagan but if you understand Christ's spirit/archetype as a symbol of the logos and truth it makes sense dishonesty and illogic leads you to ruinous circumstances. Truth is the light.
The (Germanic) pagan religion has Odin for this though, and is not autistically fixated on it alone as the sole or most important aspect of divinity.
It would probably be easier to make a new Christ-like god [normies should not attempt this though] than make Christianity Aryan.

There is only one God and attempting to reinvent Him or His Son would have very dire consequences.

angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/RTR_English.html
Do your homework.

Maybe for those without salvation. I gurantee you, if you honestly and with your heart pray to jesus things will be different.

If nothing else, see it as a challenge. When Adam and Eve commited the original sin, they started a quest for humanity and only those finishing it get the level up.

>checked

Gods are personifications of deeper and less immediately relatable forces. A spiritually gifted person could hone in on what Christ essentially is and begin telling tales of a version of that without the Jewish context. Everything Christ is exists spread across multiple gods in polytheistic religions though.

I'll pray to satan for you my son
youtube.com/watch?v=XK8mUj7nn70

>jointly pray to jesus.
Pick a time, and I will pray with you, in Jesus' name.

t. True Knight Templar (by blood, none of that larping Masonic bullshit)

I will be praying to King Jesus

Yeah, that's something that actualy works. Let's all just get on our knees and pray to a guy who isn't answering for fucking millenia even that he promiesed to be back within the lifetime of his first supporters.

Christianity is a joke and anyone who believes in it unironically is a bigger joke. The Bible is full of contradictions that are blindly followed by Christ cucks, and when presented with these contradictions they stumble through excuses and end up at the same point every single time, which has no factual evidence based on facts and reasoning. Religious people are the worst kind of people.

Genesis 12: 2-3

>by blood
So you are a descendant of monks? Monks who were excomunicated?
Naughty.

>...they used magic and though of themselves as gods...
I think you'll fail the quest if you continue like that. Think about it, even "meme magic" while the results can be seen as funny sometimes, did it really change anything? Be honest, it didn't. What you think of as "power" is just an illusion, a play, a bet and the price is your soul. Doesn't sound so good then, does it?

There are no contradictions in the Bible.

Genesis 11: 9

do it now, the sooner the better. for everyone to see the truth in this thread. for organising the jointly pray, I'll leave it to those with more expirence. it would be great if everyone would fire up their "meme" accounts on twitter and elsewhere to spread the word.

Genesis 9: 5

>So you are a descendant of monks? Monks who were excomunicated?
>Naughty.
What is the Chinon Parchment?

travelingtemplar.com/2012/08/the-chinon-parchment.html

please stop spreading satanism. may jesus help your soul and direct you on the true path.

Who are you quoting? I said nothing about magic.

You mean like how a "global flood" never actually happened and has thousands of years of history to back it up, but your one point of "evidence" is "just believe bro." Yeah I'm sure. Also, it's funny how the Bible says only 8 people survived the flood, yet also says we're all descendents of Cain. Like, in the same book. You're either baiting or stupid.

>when the popes were cucks since the very begining
Well, you are still claiming to be a descendant of monks.

Numbers 15: 26

How died king Josiah?

Never happened? How do you get that?

Thank you for your efforts. I think many people are grateful

The Pharaoh Neco killed him.

What never happened? Be more specific so I can point out contradictions with actual versus of the Bible.

Deuteronomy 7: 24

Let's pray together now. You don't need to know bible verses to pray to God. Just pray what is in your heart.

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."
Matthew 18:20

Brothers and sisters, I pray to see no more hurt and killed in their misery, no more wounded, no more blood on the streets of our land. That we all would be together in peace in the love of God.

I pray with all of you and for everyone who would kneel before the Lord God.

what do you have to lose if give it a honest try?

>Gods are personifications of deeper and less immediately relatable forces
This means
a) you think there are more gods
b) humans somehow created god
So in my view you believe in magic, and the doctrine of the anti-christ (one world religion). So I quote more or less from the revelation in the bible that predicted this and it's basically a deception as there is only one God, Jesus is his son and the messiah.

Did he died at the battlefield like 2 Kings 23 says or in Jerusalem after the battle like 2 Chronicles 35 does?

>what do you have to lose if give it a honest try?
Nothing? What do you lose from giving a prayer to Osiris or Perun?

Still waiting. Did God tell you it wasn't a good idea to get into this argument?

OP this is something that you are going to need to do. Most people here have hardened their hearts to much to see the truth. Even so I thank you for making this thread, and as one of the last remaining christians lurking this board I will pray the Lord our God for the conversion of the alt right.

But there is already sin in heaven

Thank the Gods for /pg/.

Jesus was a Satan loving tranny.

Will we have free will in heaven?
If the Census of Quirinius took place in 6 AD why does gospel of Luke places it during Herod's life? Herod died in 4 BC.

Lord Jesus, praised be your name. For you are the truth and love and eternity.

Many lost they way, great sins have been commited. They are blinded and decieved by great evil. Give them another chance to see and the power to find you and salvation from their otherwise impending retribution.

I pray for everyone to be touched by the holy ghost and the love and righteousness that god is.

>not capitalises god
Enjoy hell.

But I already know that there is only one god and Jesus is the way. Because of this I also know that there are no other Gods. See, I didn't say believe but know, because I do. I hope you can too.

How do you know? Also care to tell me how Judas has died?

>God
Thanks for correcting me, I guess. I'll do better now.

Because the Bible is shit and full of contradictions.

It's sad that I honestly cannot tell if you're trolling.

>how
Like I said, give it a honest try and you'll know. I promise. I'm not here to discuss specifics or hold a bible study, mainly because I don't want to, regarding the topic of this thread.

It's a joke you autist. Not surprising coming from an athecuck, though.

When you are so shit at your own act that an atheists needs to correct you, maybe you should try harder. Or not act like some self proclaimed missionary.

Dude, you are talking with a pole. I'm not some wild bushman who "never heard the good news". I did pray, i did study bible. This is exacly why i don't believe in that crap.

After the thousandth time of trying it and nothing happening, it does become a little demoralizing.

You're right, I guess I should have realised since anything to do with religion is a joke.

I'm just an ordinary human. I make mistakes. I honestly wish good things for you and everyone. I'm just saying it as I feel it because I'm sad about the state of the world, and I honestly believe Jesus is the solution and the way to happiness.

It might be different if you do it again. It's for your soul.

>go do your prayers in public
Nice try Shlomo.

>I'm sad about the state of the world
Yeah, it's sad that people don't love each other, that they don't help those in need, that they don't provide the poor with food and shelter and that they call for violence.

Maybe this time if you pray to Perun you will feel his electryfing presence?
It's a sad that it if not for the pic you couldn't tell if you were a christcuck or a libtard.

Yeah, that's exactly how not to post on Sup Forums. I mean you are right but there is no need using the very same line the evilones use for destruction of western civilisation. With that I mean, there are better solutions than importing masses of poor people into another country, to say it friendly.

>maybe
Like I told you, I already know what I need to know. I've gone a long way. But I wont tell you a "how I found God"-story as I found those are so often used by scammers and false prophets. If you really don't want to, then you don't want to. I just hope you'll change your mind, in time.