Read his tweet carefully. Don't jump to unwarranted conclusions

Read his tweet carefully. Don't jump to unwarranted conclusions.
If you think the Alt Right is full of hate and bigotry, he was criticizing them and siding with the people who were protesting them.
If you think the Alt Left is full of hate and bigotry, he was criticizing them and siding with the people who were protesting them.

How you interpret his tweet depends on who you think is full of hate and bigotry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q9X2ZRB9GCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I get it! The protesters were the ones who got the permit to rally. The other thousands of people there? Counter-protesters

He's doing this only to save face. He will make a few tweets about this until it dies down and the media goes back to the russia story or something.

>there are people who still don't believe Trump has been playing the media this whole time

WH user is back: might relate to this.

yeah no he's just a cuck now that he got rid of bannon. Wants to please Ivanka who probably complains to him that her NY elite leftist socialite "friends" don't like her anymore. >Daddy fix it!

Nope. Trump hood winked the protesters showing peaceful us peaceful Alt-Righters. Were smarter than the left, you see. But your only have to blame your infotainment masters...

Why read his tweets carefully when he doesn't post them with care

hur dur 10D chess

he didn't fire Bannon either

Yup. Read it. Most of America does not care, and are confused easily. SO the passive aggressive tweet went over like a lead balloon. We need more confusion....there is not enough.

This tweet makes me sad. It`s like he`s calling me all those words that the media manufactured to use against us for supporting him (and the same words that they use against him). He`s kowtowing to the left while losing the friends who support him on the right. Soon he will have no friends left anywhere if he continues and the left will see that their bullying campaign is working and will push it harder until he breaks as well.

>passive aggressive
You can't possibly actually believe that when it was coupled with that email declaring himself the most cucked man to ever exist. Pandering to the left trying to get them to like him.

THIS

post by this ID

Anybody else feeling pretty hopeless here? I knew this struggle was going to be long and I was pretty pissed at Trump with Kushner and Syria, but it feels like all our work has been blown away in one fell swoop.

Trump just needs to type out these words: "Antifa is a terrorist organization." and faith will be restored in him.

I've said some silly shit on here myself. Satirical outbursts and what not. A move to the center is absolutely needed for a lot of you. Stop letting shills on either side inflame your base instincts. Just look at Sam Hyde and the retarded nose-dive that is his life looks. After the comments he made about the alltleft girls death, didn't that shock you? Should be ashamed of himself. Stop letting shills radicalize you into extremism and violence. Edgelording can ruin your life. Don't let the memes influence you out of character. That torch march was fucking retarded. Communist shills - stop being a blatant corporate bootlicker.

Racism is bad news. Drop the identity politics.

Fuck off kike

lol no

dude Trump was talking bout the leftists. The left are the real racists

What do you see in this image?

Ok kike thanks for your (((concern)))

Two Anti-Fas melting down like a vampire in the sunlight at the sight of a figure who is illuminated by two projectors behind him - that's why there are two shadows.

why would any adult who has their own life even follow anyone on twitter?

Just googled 4 of those people looking for the stories but none of that is true.
Your pretending Antifa is a strong powerful force to fear? Fuck your Antfa propaganda! You guys are just pussies

Nothing.

I think both are full of hate and bigotry, and I think he thinks so too. Neo-nazis and neo-commies should fuck off.

At the same time some alt-left is saying
>Trump just needs to type out these words: "Alt-right is a terrorist organization"

(Anti-fa is a terrorist organization though, I agree)

There's absotely nothing wrong with wanting to preserve ones people, in a non extreme way of course.

>muh 4d chess

kill yourself

that is clearly an upside down amputee with a boner reflected about the y axis

big happy egg shaped cartoon frog wearing a bolo tie sitting on his butt with feet out front throwing up both middle fingers

I don't want this country to come together as one. Our enemies want us dead and they won't be wavered by civility or argument. This is a low-intensity civil war and once the Hombre population is large enough we will get the good-ol South Africa treatment.

A sad clown

Two upside-down children amputees with a rectal prolapse.

Jason Voorhees giving me two middle fingers.

>there are people who think he hasn't
No one falls up, you dumb nigger. You can trip over a stair, but you still need to take steps to get to the top.

Kek.

I saw a baby seal.

Siblings arguing over a wishbone

I just want to know if he'll end up capitulating and signing a hate speeh law that repeals obamacare or a universal mandatory national health insurance law that has the RAISE act in it or something.

correct answer

I think he is pretty obviously siding with the left.

This is just Trumps game though, my feelings are not hurt.

I am actually packing my tractor full of fertilizer right this second only for self defense purposes of course.

Yeah both sides are dumb we are a country. Comrades. We all want the same freedom. Which we have but (((they))) have distorted our culture that binds us all.

We are a country. We are Patriots

Or, if you read and pay attention to Trump closely, you'll notice he said BOTH SIDES of extremism are going down for the benefit of the peaceful, sane people in this nation (which, by the way, is what "nationalist" means, national identity, not race)
>BOTH are full of hate and bigotry
>BOTH are extremists
>BOTH are going down
Goodbye, alt-BOTH
>enjoy you're battles in the prison yard, Nazi/KKK vs Antifa/BLM
Get off our fucking streets and fight it out where you belong

A dog, what's it mean?

What did you expect? Trump is an elite from NYC who also made it big in Hollywood. I voted for him too and if a pollster called I'd say I support him, but I entirely recognize that the only way to actually change anything is revolution.

The national identity of America is white just like the people who created it. When someone says American no one thinks of a nigger or spic well maybe now they do.

Two robots brake dancing or two dudes fighting

Identity politics are upon you, whether you would risk them or not.

Aragorn.jpg, didn't feel like searching for the image

youtu.be/q9X2ZRB9GCU
Sarcasm towards the only people the pravda was covering, as opposed to the advertized event.
The BOS mayor blocked pravda from going near what turned out to be an intimate little protest/rally for free speech on a gazebo. Shiva Ayyadurai, who's running against Fake Indian for the Senate, was a speaker (video is his).
The hired hands on the other hand, accumulated; assaulted cops with piss & bottles; and fought among themselves on the outside.
Subsequent tweets will "out" reasons for pravda not being allowed to get close to Shiva's innocent event to begin with -- the only people who WERE speaking against b&h.
That's what I got from the tweet, mostly because I'd never depend on TV for ANY info.

(posted wrong video before)

soros must have paid a lot for this. not even antifa would be dumb enough to publicly admit they want to end free speech.
right?

It was a bias moral trap most likely set up by high level Trump supporters. Cvill was a set up by anti Trump supporters.

They got fucking played

Concern shill gtfo

I see a sad teddy bears face in the midde.

And pravda WILL attack the president for "many... speaking out against b&h" while their only footage shows animals being animals. That's when the President will most likely say "Well, there were people Shiva was speaking to, weren't there? Oh, that's right, you didn't show THEM. I wonder why."

Trump using secret subliminal messages and idiots in tinfoil hats

Get these to Donald on Twitter, he will retweet them or talk about them when he sees them and destroy the medias narrative for good.

Every normie thinks it was a white supremacist march and the MSM has no interest in correcting that notion.

This is why we need to get these videos/pictures viral and through twittter so Donald sees and retweets them.

>a sad bear flipping the bird (which is very rude btw)