I've always considered myself pretty radical. I'm a 26 year old trans woman living in east Texas...

I've always considered myself pretty radical. I'm a 26 year old trans woman living in east Texas. I voted for Obama twice and I voted for Hillary. But antifa just goes too far. I am for free speech and the constitution. Of course I am against fascism and the alt-right. I just cannot back antifa.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AntifaBoston
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look into who the 20 people were.

The most peace loving hippies I've ever seen. Doesn't matter to them though. Hopefully Trump talks about this and even more great shit happens on the 21st. I know it will.

I hate Trump. I just can't support a group that says people who support the constitution don't belong in Boston. That's not as bad as neo-nazis but it's still pretty bad.

til libertarianism is facism

Remember that when you're voting. Nobody wants thousands of virtue-signaling rioters fucking up every city in the country. There's no reason for the violence.

It will be the Globalists downfall when they turn on the US Constitution. Inevitably, to implement their regime, they must do so. And yet, when they do so, they become damned.

Imagine what 1 drop tank of napalm would do to that mess

you've been duped. your life is a lie.

So this is what the 'domestic' is in the oath you take in the Army.

I wish we could just be let loose and defend the constitution in the way we do best: with raining bullets and hailstorms of napalm.

i think you are on the wrong board op

Where were there Neo Nazi's? Also wtf do you know about Nazi's or Neo Nazi's for that matter that you haven't digested from a scary News headline from CNN?

fuck off freak

The free speech protesters where some Indian guy, and a bunch of hippies with anti "GMO" signs.

>Let's get one thing clear. Antifa is an Anarcho-Communist cause. Those on the left who call us "patriots", step the FUCK away.
What did they mean by this?

Show me those sweet hormone boobs and we can find a nice politically moderate spot for your ass on my dick.

I know Joe Biggs was there. Sad that he left the Info Wars crew.

>trans woman
what did they fashion your new cock out of? im not going to duckduckgo it, no way im wading through the insane shit that is the trans """community"""

>But antifa just goes too far.
>I am for free speech and the constitution.
>I just cannot back antifa.

I'm with you, who do those fucks think they are saying that entire group in Boston was them and all those people are behind their communist and anti-capitalism message.
I don't consider myself part of those thugs.

lots of people are anti fascism. Antifas are just stupid violent punks.

They got a little bit of good coverage because mainstream america isnt very keen on nazi flags (because again lots of people are anti fascism) but they will destroy all that good will because they are just violent psychopaths. If the left had any sense they should have said of course we oppose fascism but we don't approve of violence on our side either last week.

What a fucking chimpout. Over basically nothing too.

How autistic are they? They are more autistic that /pol is. By far.

Check it out, really: twitter.com/AntifaBoston

Good for you, xir!

>"free speech rally" was just an indian guy that was running for senate and 15 of his liberal supporters

>antifa come out in droves to protest 10 liberals that were saying "down with gmo's" and "black lives matter"

what the actual fuck, antifa are filled with brainless drones

keep larping, cuck

Over absolutely nothing.

30 something still got arrested.

>Boston Antifa
Please tell me you know Boston Antifa are parody?
They are lampooning antifa.

This was another setup, the number disparity is comical. This was set up to make leftists look bad just like Charlottesville was setup to make the alt-right look bad. Both sides are being agitated against each other so rhetoric and action escalates. Whoever is doing this is trying to spark outright street to street violence.

What part did u do not understand... Yes they're crazy, as all commies.

fucking nice
saved.

just don't get in our way, and we won't kill your

No shit

They turn away all supporters of free speech,

I don't like Nazis, but I want them to be able to speak freely without being attacked. I don't want anyone attacked over words and ideas.

I find it amazing how the right always manages to find a way to be the victim in every single situation.

Who's the victim?

Anyone that's physically attacked over ideas.

Both sides are to blame because both have done it, but I'll side with anyone that's for free thought without physical attack.

Boston Antifa Dustin and tits

>There is no room for supporters of the US Constitution in the city famous for starting the American Revolution.

These retards are completely out of their minds....

>Larping this hard
It is always on saturdays the faggots come and larp about being a tranny, Ill give you a hint faggot. No matter how much you shitpost about being a liberal tranny, the eclipse is coming and on that day everything you know will change.

Now, all what's left is to wait when will US goverment send it's Riot Police to kick the Shit out of them for opposing it and its laws

Jesus. For 6 tubes of 155

Rofl these at normal people not larpers
Sorry nigger

I can take credit to

That looks like something out of a zombie movie, and antifa are the zombies.

Fitting.

>implying BLM is not a hate group
Kill yourself hiprocit

Better get used to it the media will make it seem like a victory for antifa. But as the years go by and Antifa gets involved in more stupid riots, and less actual Nazis stop showing up at these riots, then people will turn against them, Noam Chomsky was right this movement will only make liberals look worse than they already do, it took a tragedy in Virginia, to make people somewhat like them, and how long before people forget?

You know who is paying all these groups right? They've always existed but were fringe, and now out of nowhere thousands of them. There's a reason suddenly the whole """Russian conspiracy""" dries up in the media, and is instantly replaced by a million rabid communist thugs taking over every news story. It's yet more DNC paid shenangians in order to try and paint Trump with the NeoNazi brush as their Russian conspiracy attempt failed.

When this fails too, they will crash the economy with no survivors using all of their remaining political capital to do so. These traitors don't give a fuck about Americans, it's all about returning power to themselves at any cost.

You should pay attention Monday to the unfolding theatrics, there's something going down which may see some Democrat party elite getting thrown under the bus for lying about the Russia thing. They will slide this story with an attempt at economic destruction or just unleash antifa everywhere, either way better gear up feminine penis user.

Boston Antifa is a very good satire account from Rebel Media. Got me.

> i am a girl
Post ti - never mind.

post tits

i don't know why you are living as a trans woman bro. you need to stop. you aren't doing yourself any favors. you aren't ever going to be a woman. i'm not telling you this out of "hate" but in hopes that one day you will wake up and be able to get your life together.
you're a victim of the left, more than anything. they've lied to you and told you that your delusion can one day be real, if you only believe it hard enough. like you're fucking peter pan or something. think happy thoughts and you fly. real life doesn't work that way though.
they're sick, violent sociopaths and they've exploited you and discontent, disenfranchised people like you for their own sociopathic political aims, which will eventually leave everyone enslaved, including themselves.
i applaud your ability to see past the rhetoric that panders to you and uses you as a political object, but i do have to say you prob came to the wrong place to get sympathy. people here genuinely hate trans. mostly due to the political pressure that trans people put upon them i think (thank ANTIFA and the left for that)
gonna be tough for someone like you. you won't belong anywhere. you're like Elvis in Flaming Star. A half breed. Gonna be caught between two sides. It's a tough road for a ladyboy like you to walk. my advice is to stop being trans and try to be straight or closeted gay. that's what will provide you with the highest quality of life / best possible future for yourself OP

>literal communism goes a step too far

Nice line in the sand you got there

You know, how the fuck would their system even work? If they don't believe in giving people property, nor do they believe in money, how do they expect anyone to do anything for anyone else?

BAITTTTT M8

>I'm a 26 year old trans woman living in east Texas

You're a faggot with mental illness.

/thread

sage.