My Sincere Message To Antifa Marxists in general Google White Nationalists And Useful Idiots Alike

Here I am once again.

Shilling for my damn self trying to fucking wake motherfuckers up and being your new favorite based black man.
youtu.be/rDsG7NQt2no

There's a point I make that I'd like to discus. The whole White Nationalist thing.

If you guys want to stop the flow of Pedro's and Muhammads . I don't think you're going to convince a whole lot of people when you're LARPing as Nazi's.

Focus on merit. Seriously. I understand. i just spend a dumb amount of time arguing with some of these useful idiots and when i bring up the subject of merit. i get accused of being racist even thought I'm the most mutt motherfucker I know.

Anyway. I kinda fucking tried. i took all that advice you guys gave me last time around so. Yeah it'll hold your attention because i put an edit every 15 seconds.

Enjoy. Discus.

Self bump because how the fuck are you gonna comment on a 13 min video in 2 minutes.

I agree, we should make immigration the real issue. I think we are getting too into identity politics, not that it doesn't have a place. We are basically falling for the Stanford prison experiment, divide and conquer

Come on motherfuckers.
Call me a nigger.

samefag

heres a bump

I'll call you a nigger for using a name, nigger.

Well come on. I'd be user but it's fucking obvious it's me.

Might as well because I'm not gonna stop doing this.

Just wanted to tell you that you seem like a pretty cool dude MedicineMan

It's not so much about larping as nazis as it is bringing attention to the inaccuracies and truth behind the nazis, world war 2, and how this has to do with today.

Thank ye kindly sir. I really appreciate that and you.

i don't call black people names, even on the internet, that's rude and inconsiderate.

I really doubt you're gonna UN-erase that history.

At least not that easily. If we had a society that gave a fuck about facts maybe, but we don't.
If you want to make a factual argument on immigration in particular. Focus on merit.

What if you're also black tho?

Slow night.. Or maybe i shouldn't post a 3 in the fucking morning.

its not about un-erasing, its about bringing attention to the nature of world wars, how it's essentially a global satanic blood sacrifice to the elites, and how this is all just a clever con, and then there's aliens, hitler escaping to antartica, etc.

Why did you go to protest?

If you really think that way you should be doing everything in your power to wake people the fuck up. So we don't get WW3 and the 1984 state that will inevitably follow.

That's the whole point of me making these videos. I could be doing a lot better. Going into much better detail and really going into some real shit (THE NEXT VIDEO IS ABOUT SETH RICH AND I'LL RECORD IT ON THE STREET HE DIED BECAUSE I CAN.)

Do it m8. Or help me. Either one.

it's only 3 where you are, friendo

While watching your video here's an answer.

Whatever we say or do, leftist and the MSM are going to call us Nazis. Not saying that we should be what they want us to be, but spending a conversation explaining why you're not a nazi, a racist or whatever is losing the argument.

It's an unusually slow night.

Aww fugg Sat night on Sup Forums

True.
I didn't. Maybe I should have.

I have this dumbass fantasy about standing between Antifa and White nationalists and calling them both useful idiots.

The fantasy always ends with them both trampling the shit out of me.

I wouldn't spend the argument doing that then.

If i were you. I would bring the conversation back to merit every time they tried accusing you of some nazi shit. and if they persist shut them down hard and make it clear you're talking about immigration, merit, and not weather you're a nazi.

i run a small university club, ive been thinking of doing some projects this semester since things are heating up with alt-right and left, ill give you a shout on youtube

Thank you bro. I really do appreciate it.

>i don't call black people names, even on the internet, that's rude and inconsiderate
I don't think you understand what site you are on user

Yeah well, it's hard as fuck to reason with people that have been constantly spoonfed by the MSM that every argument for close borders is calling for the genocide of anything that isn't pure white.

I can't even voice my opinion at work because that would get me into trouble really really quick (I'm a public worker) so here's an example to give you an idea of how far we are from a reasonable debate here (at least in France).

Anyway I've watched the whole video. You seem like a reasonable man and I understand your approach to the situation, trying to make people to wise up to avoid slipping to an extremist (one way or another) society. And yes, you're right, the first step should be to fix ourselves.

But, and it won't surprise you I guess, I disagree with your core values. Free speech never really existed beside as a transitional state between two paradigm shifts and the "I can do whatever I want as long as it doesn't harm other" mentality is one of the reason we are where are in the current situation. Life is a constant struggle and we are currently paying the price for acting like it isn't during decades.

you dumb ugly nigger

aand this is why you're losing...

I guess that gets into the whole Self-Ownership thing doesn't it. I make that statement basically because I really do believe that's how people should act. And I really don't understand how you could disagree with that because once again. If I'm not hurting you, or your property, or your inherent rights with my own stupidity how should you have a problem with it?

The problem is people are claiming that they can be 'harmed' by mere words which is fucking retarded.

I wouldn't say people are really trying to live that principal.

>your new favorite based black man
you have some serious competition.
there's a half dozen other players on the field already.
ideas are all equal until you out yourself, faggot.

They're not going to get their WN state, the hoteps either, so who cares?

It's not a race. (Get it.)

Like I said. I'm blatantly shilling myself.
Hell bring the competition on. The only real adversary is SomeBlackGuy. I might wear a Sup Forums shirt in a video or some shit.

If you want me to be better tell me something i can improve on and don't pull punches..

I'm thinking the next video will be on Seth rich and I already have everything researched from the threads in here including the audio. And I live in D.C so i could literally go to the street he was killed on and film it there.

losing what ? did I even state the context that such things are mentioned ? you should stay quiet if you don't want to out yourself as either a shill or moron

It's 4 in the morning for me. I'm going the fuck to sleep.

I'll see you next time when I post about Seth Rich.

Goodnight Sup Forums

You're the only nigger I like, besides that sheriff. And Ben Carson. And Thomas Sowell.

Good night.