ITT: leaders who did nothing wrong

ITT: leaders who did nothing wrong

OBVIOUS ANSWER REPORTING IN

cool man #1

That chair looks comfy

oy vey, whats going on in here? must we shut this down? mods, hate speech thread here!?

>>>/leftypol/

he didnt do anything wrong though

Holy shit dude he was a terrible person on all accounts and his Stalinism is one of the main reasons people became hesitant toward Communism.

fuck Sadam

Goddamn, this man was beautiful when he was younger.

Anyone rocking the lip bandit must die. Perverts!

yea its like all my favorite british bands from the 60's looked all cool. then the 80's happened

She's not a leader, faggot.

I'd fuck him, no homo.

u inglorious basterd

>stalin is bad but mao is ok

Stalin did nothing wrong, Mao was a bit of a cunt though tbqh.

Muslim

Literally who?

Literally who?

Muslim

Nigger

Communist piece of shit

Literally who?

Communist piece of shit

Communist Jew

Never a leader

>Gets told to leave his neighbors alone
>Doesn't
>Gets his ass handed to him
>Instead of killing him the CIA writes up a list of rules that he can't break otherwise it's the hangman's jig
>Starts stockpiling for the UAE, Saudis, and all the other kebab nations gearing up for a massive land air and sea assault in Europe
>Starts fucking with neighbors again
>Doesn't get rid of all his toys when he's told
Faggot didn't follow the rules he agreed to on the condition he gets to live
He did everything wrong

why is everyone with this meme flag a complete retard?

Fuck you

anyone without a geographic flag is shitposting or an edgy retard or both

>Believes the Jewish media about Saddam
Good goy

Of course the commie shill loves Stalin. LARP somewhere else you antifa(g)

not all of them are bad

so its ok to say these other leaders didn't do anything wrong because they arent commies? nice sheep logic

where do you think all leafs disappeared after meme flags came ?

that's a clone, find me a pic of the real saddam

It's another
>Contrarian Crypto-fascist who hasn't lived through, or fought in a single war praises Saddam to seem "woke"
thread

saddam was a faggot but he did at least keep the islamic nuts in check.

If anyone is a sheep, its you commie. Why don't you just lead yourself into your gulag for thinking too much today.

did he starve millions of his own people?

>fires 39 rockets at israel
>asks the rest of the arab world will launch the 40th

Based Saddam

>leader

im a sheep for thinking leaders who arent communist are bad to?

wow who would have thought middle easterners dont like israel. so based

pic related

kys, faggot worthless cunts

get better taste in dictators faggot

You seriously have no idea what you are talking about, I've been on this website for a long time, and it's only recently that I've noticed this trend of mongoloids worshiping Saddam. He tried to annex two countries, mine included, his troops tortured members of my family - and killed my father; I know anecdotal evidence does not hold up as a concrete form of ethos-driven persuasion, but for the love of god, you have to understand this megalomaniac is the reason why Iraq is the cesspool that it is today, he didn't keep them "in check" he moved them underground, many of the terrorists today were veterans of his military, it was HIS actions that brought Iraq to the state that it is in today.

Kuwaitis had it coming, you people are the jews of the arab world. Blame Sheikh Jaber for waging economic warfare and slant drilling.

he did keep them in check. the veterans only turned to terrorism because the US dissolved the iraqi army. he was still a dumb ass who liked to cause problems so good riddance, tell this to the people who actually like him in this thread

Time to make the Golden horde great again.

you really dont know jack shit about anything do you?

That's capitalistic propaganda.
Sure Stalin was a dick and never was as based as Tito, but still he made USSR an industrial country during constant pressure.

Go fuck yourself.

You will never be persuaded by rhetoric, you miserable sack of scum ridden anti-intellectual shit. Hopefully one day ideologues like yourself will see the errors of your ways, you endorse ideology that is designed to humiliate the individual, only someone who has had their eternal ego molested would do such a thing, such as yourself, tainted sub-human, sub-organism slime.

I've read a book about this guy a few months ago. He was woke af on the JQ

thanks for proving kuwaitis are the jews of the arab world, faggot. saddam should have wiped you "people" out when he had the chance.

The BASED GOD himself, El General Augusto Pinochet.

hijo de puta

Porfirio Diaz is pretty good, too bad public education in Mexico brainwashes the youth into hating him, when the good he did was essential.

>anyone who towed the line but fucked up

Lol stay butt hurt and culturally enriched commie scum, at least until you get physically removed, so to speak.

He's the jap Pinochet.

God bless Israel

STOP EATING MUH SESAME CAKE

You mean Georgians? No.. He did starve Ukrainians by the ton by taking all the grain they produced, saving some for the Russian people, and selling the rest to pay for his industrialization and militarization efforts.