youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
youtube.com/watch?v=QDDwuekdlzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>in order to maintain our welfare system

wtf? I want open boarders now.

Obviously,the jews are to blame.

What do you have to say for yourself?

How could you

How could you slaughter those beautiful golden skinned angels?

Sup Forums why do you hate the refugees so much? These people just want a better life. Let go of the hate, it's killing you on the inside

Just because youre trying to dismiss doesnt mean its not your fault,jew

You kikes need to be wiped out

You make me sick, youre not human

>muh sandnigger babbys

They sure are, my buddy kike

They are aryans just like us

Because we have plenty issues in our countries, that fail to provide all that's needed for everyone, so more people that have nothing, know nothing of value to us, and are just fucking opportunists won't improve our situation.

But the nose still wants us to believe that 20-30yo male goat herders traumatized by war can make everything better.

nice try, Aaron

Alex*

I am going to infect your water for Gay2O and make your country homosexual.

Stop lying to me, Ozjasz

That we are going to capitulate the world.

With*

yup its pretty obvious

>"The demography shows us that we are a continent where we will need people to come and to work and to settle here in order to maintain the level of our (((welfare systems))) all over
theres your answer as to why they are doing it
welfare state, so that there can be millions of coal burning single mothers and the thugs can go back to "working" (AKA robbing/raping).

I was just talking to a very cucked Swede about this, and even he agrees Sweden doesn;t have the resources to bring more refugees in, there's simply no jobs. These people are insane. It's like they see refugees as pets they can play and do experiments with, not humans.

>A German talks to a Swede abut the refugees

kek

"It reminds me of" Bitch unless you were there it can't remind you of anything. Fucking SJW cunts these days. I swear, if the 4th Reich targets SJWs I will happily join up.

>implying refugees are human

And how many refugees have your country accepted?

The image you uploaded,I dont agree with it,most of our country is secular and almost no one here likes those radical penguins.

Less than 50, and they still shit things up
>captcha sell back

it was a trick question
they arent refugees

The only kids/babys I see in this picture are syrian babys.

Babies*

youtube.com/watch?v=8RZFwPtN8Vg

would you look at that

Wait tilll they start anally raping 14y/o
Or throwing acid into peoples faces
or driving trucks into crowds
or blowing up children in concerts

Germany have enough photographers and cricket players

If refugees want a better life they need to fix their shitty country, not leech of another.

Then why do you vote them in

>netanyahu is a zionist war criminal

>flooding back though their collective memories
>their collective memories
You're shitting me.

Obviously YOU ARE. My god, the retribution that you will experience will so terrible and cruel for what your people has done to ours, I don't even have words for it.

You can even see them cracking a smile when they give their lines to the camera...

>"I don't believe anything I just said, but you morons probably will"

>don't have more children for we are overpopulated
>we need sandniggers because you are not having children
I swear I'd kill all those EU motherfuckers

Because I already give more than 50% of my money to the government without refugees...

We can't pay for every poor guy in the world.

Plus, not all culture are equals, and most of the refugees are still in middle age mentality.

1.Netanyahu is not a war criminal.
2.Netanyahu is secular
2.I am not in the age to vote.
3.I dont aupport him at all,I dont agree with his actions and I dont like him as a PM.

>need more workers to maintain or level of wellfare

Well, it's settled then. They are bringing in workers for europe to help support a cracking system. See you in a gulag lads

It's just sad at this point !

>How refugees can inspire us all
Well, rape, theft and murders do inspire me if you ask.
>Welfare
Refugees are the one leaching money from it.
Fuck those cucks are so fucking blind.

Fuck your people,our country has its right to protect itself you dirty sand nigger.

European leaders and journalists must start to die, seriously

I don't care about what you faggots do in Israel, do 1000 years of war with other vile desert people like yourself.
I have genocidal hatred for what your people and Israeli NGOs are fucking doing to our people.
I don't give a fuck that you are young and that you have nothing to do with it, you are child of the people that attempts to fuck with us.
And fucking with whites always ended in cruel punishment for the offenders. You can't really believe that you can get away with it, do you?

You need to accept millions of refugees if Israel wanna survive because without that people your country is gonna die

I dont hate refugee i hate economical workers larping as refugee to get gibemedat.
If we ended all of immigration except the refugee system i would be ok.
Right now immigration serve nothing except lowering wage and creating conflict.
If we are lucky the first gen will works at a job a native could have done
Second gen will stay on benefits all his life and hate our country for no reason
Second or third gen will have high chance to become a terrorist.
Migrant are poor and we have nowhere to house them so they live in low income revenue house with a bunch of other migrant creating a counter culture which quickly become a recruiting center for drug dealers and terrorist.
Just visit any hood in france and you ll see

this is fucked.

completely fucked. on so many levels.

i wonder how long white men, the only net average contributor in this lunatic system, wants to keep working and keeping this welfare state of batshit insane women that invite hordes of muslim men into their countries alive.

>our country
Your """"country"""" was literally stolen by Anglos from Arabs and handed to you, this is a rightful Palestinian clay and without Jew.S.A. you would not have existed by now. You are the greatest evil in the history, you are behind every war, degeneracy, communism, migration from apefrica and some day you will pay for this, if not the white people, then eventually muslims will slaughter every filthy kike. But you have it coming, one way or another, sooner or later. Mark my words.

>we need more people so lets import more niggers

Israel stronk. Stay based but pay for our submarines you greedy kikes. :^)

>In order to maintain the welfare level we need to bring in demographics that statistically abuse the welfare system much more than natives.

They really cannot even be arsed to make up anything resembling a believable excuse anymore.

Youre one of thoae lunatics that for real blames the jews for everything,youre so fucking delusional its amazing(you also hate roads so I am not that surprised)
Most of our people are white just like me.
Even though I am half jewish I was born in Russia just like my parents.

We fought the anglos to have it back because there was a plan to give the palestinians a country because it was more suitable for them then a jewish state.

And about all the other stuff you said I am not going to even answer that because youre obviously a psychopath and delusional.

I'm actualy really inspired, inspired to build a fucking wall and buy arm to protect the nation and people I love

>We fought the anglos to have it back because there was a plan to give the palestinians a country because it was more suitable for them then a jewish state.
youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU

>And about all the other stuff you said I am not going to even answer that because youre obviously a psychopath and delusional.
I am a judeo-realist, we had the largest jewish minority in the world for over 600 years in Poland and you are a pure evil, each one of you, one day you will answer for your constant attempts to destroy christians and Europe. You are responsible for marxism, feminism, bolshevism, communism, multiculturalism and every other disease that Europe is suffering from today.

They want to shame you in order to replace your positive Polish mythology of resistance with a negative one where they can shame and exploit you into turning your population into a semi negroid idiot race.
Never trust a jew. And btw, I say this as a Russian who doesn't love Poland that much, but I'm not hating you either.
If you submit into becoming a nigger nation because your leaders are replaced with jews we will invade and purge them.

We didnt bring anyone,your government did.

>I was born in Russia just like my parents.

>a pig born in stable is a horse
once a jew, always a jew
here, let this rabi explain you our hatred towards ones like you

youtube.com/watch?v=UN25BCz1UIs

Fuck off, I have nothing to say to you anymore.

Youre delusional.
Seek help,please.

Youre crazy,the fact the youre an ancap and a conspiracy theorist shows it.

Why not just kick all the refugees out and use the gibs they take to to promote the natives having children?

You are kike
Seek help
I.E a bullet through your brain

> Never trust a jew
of course

Here, this is popular song in Polish about immigrants, 8M views
youtube.com/watch?v=fJBOjCam0o4

can you recognize this beat?
youtube.com/watch?v=uSTOcyevIOE

>If you submit into becoming a nigger nation because your leaders are replaced with jews we will invade and purge them.
Our leaders are licking israel's butt, but they hate zionists at the same time. There is going on some advanced jewry here
oh, and btw, it is you that are turning into half-mongoloid/arabic nation because of the mass migration from Kyrgyzstan and other ex-ussr shitholes

My dna test shows I am 73.3% east slavic.
I dont listen to this retarded rabbis,I am an atheist and I dont give a fuck about the shit those penguins say.

>I-Im not a degenerate!!
>Slavic
Pottery

the problem is that kikes control media, governments, banks and so on and on

No, you are delusional because you can't see how evil your kind is

((dna tests))

Yeah there are problems, but over 70% of people coming are ethnic Russians.
Our gov basically tries hard to repatriate all those Russians who have spread during Soviet times so we don't have so many useless conflicts.
They can't of course pass "racist" laws (because MUH human rights) stating that only true blooded Russians can come, but they selectively change the process so mostly ethnic Russians can afford to come back.

Love Corwin btw :)

I read this, think it's actual literal insanity, then look at the picture of her and it's all confirmed
dem eyes

You can say what you want I already stopped giving fucks,btw my dna test told my I am 73.3% east slavic so..

1 idiot doesnt represent a whole country

You're still a degenerate fit for culling.

Korwin is an old, deluded man. He triggers leftists very much, but at the same time he is not a fascist or nationalist. Did you see his appearance in Russian TV?

dailymotion.com/video/x3weokx

>I am an atheist
disgusting
lepsza ta
youtube.com/watch?v=z_3DYTSO1TI

Is the rap song about immigrants using Yiddish music? topkek, continue Polish bros

exactly, here is a translation

pastebin.com/gw4esMmG

At least I am not a fat neckbearded fuck sitting all day and shitposting in Sup Forums and spamming "fahkk the degennerittt kikess,mah superior racee!!",btw did you see pictures of the white supremacists in charlottsville? bunch of fucking beta male looking disgraces.

This bitch is the one triggered by /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA

>their collective memories

>showing the 0.5% who are actually decent people
>don't mention the 99.5% who are literally trash. rapists, murderers, drug sellers, war criminals

kek, I love how he triggers these cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=QDDwuekdlzY

Watched part of it, problem with these discussions is that in Russia you can't name the jew, even by law
So everyone gets triggered when you say Soviet union killed XYZ people, because you can't add - it was a Jewish project.
Of course Russian Christians wouldn't want to exterminate Russian Christianity.

Funny, have you noticed that jews cannot live anywhere among whites without special privilege laws that protect them from criticism?
It's not only now, it has been like that even when there were millions of jews living in Poland.
It's either jews are privileged or they live in segregation and are forbidden to even come near the locals.

I didn't know anyone could project this hard

Congrats,you managed to find the 5 refugees who actually work and get them all in the same video

Show us your true flag, leaf

> Funny, have you noticed that jews cannot live anywhere among whites without special privilege laws that protect them from criticism?
of course, they are afraid of truth coming out
in Ancient Roman Empire, they slaughtered hundreds of thousands of jews - and they were checking if someone was circumcised or not
and this is the reason why 50% of males in the us do not have a foreskin, they are afraid of this happening again
I hate fucking kikes so god damn much

>It's not only now, it has been like that even when there were millions of jews living in Poland.
correct, our kings gave them some special rights and in the late 1930's our gov wanted to deport every jew from Poland, but Germans interrupted and decided to burry themselves in the eternal jew-guilt

stop pretending, schlomo, your jewish tricks will not work here

Kill Lieberman please.