How to rescue western women?

I was 'redpilled' a few years before I started browsing pol, while I was still in university, so I was 'saved', as it were, pretty early on. I don't engage in casual sex, it's my intention to build a healthy traditional family, I have faith in god and I'm careful about any media that I consume. I'm not perfect but I feel like I'm on the right path and have been throughout my twenties. That said, all my friends are bluepilled and I want to share with you some of the common beliefs of my fellow late 20-something girlfriends:

>childbirth is way too painful and gross, I would never have kids - what about my vagina?
>children are a burden, you can't go and have fun all your life if you have them
>casual sex is just fun, it's fun to be slutty! it's fun! it's empowering!
>I don't think I'd ever get married, I don't want to be tied down like that
>I don't ever want to JUST be a mother, I want a career!

Now I don't want these girls to get to 35, and realize that they're getting older and they're still alone and all they have to show for their lives is a selection of STDs and a string of drunken nights they can't even remember. I don't want them to get to 40, and become bitter cold feminazis who blame men for all of their problems because they can't understand or accept the fact that they were deceived about motherhood and what truly matters in life. I don't want them to be 60 and dead inside because 'feminism' never called them mummy, their career never materialized, and WKDs cant keep them warm at night anymore.

How can the females of the west be saved?

They don't deserve to be. This might actually be the most spoiled generation of women to have ever existed. Let them get theirs. They will not make good girlfriends, good wives, or good mothers. Let them die alone.

>They will not make good girlfriends, good wives, or good mothers

I know one girl in particular who would make a fantastic wife and mother. But she's totally bluepilled, and not really intelligent enough to grasp even the basic concept of media brainwashing.

I watched her change from a innocent, well-meaning family-orientated girl into someone who drinks constantly, sleeps around and agrees with silly things she's picked up from facebook articles which talk about how you shouldn't have children and childbirth is awful.

She's still a good person, a very good person. She's just been brainwashed.

Perhaps it's difficult to understand from a male perspective/perspective of someone who is not friendly-close with many women, but not every woman you see is a slutty evil waste of space roastie. 99% of them are normal, good-hearted girls who have been DECEIVED

>how save females?
you cant, mainly because we have allowed clubs, 'fun' clubs and cock carousel to become a fulltime lifestyle choice, with little or none moral or social hinderance. Until, as you note, its too late to choose a partner with whom a family is a valid and wanted choice for both. That word, 'choice' - its literally overused by females, no shit.

However, I unironically believe AI on demand will be the future - purely because, something will have to happen, otherwise, we all disappear. Do I consider this healthy? Probably not, its yet more 'choice' - but its inevitable, that or extinction.

Are you proud of being pathetic cuck. Men like you are the problem.

>How to rescue western women?

The same way we must rescue males. It's not just that the women of today aren't marriage material; the males aren't either.

Leftism must be completely abolished. Once we're this far, making marriage more attractive for the man again, abolishing no-fault divorce, doing propaganda for traditional values and giving married couples financial incentive should do the trick.

Another way could be just to let married couples vote. This way high iq people will make more babies, whores won't have any power whatsoever and females are more likely to marry while young.

Start with your mother

I'm 42 lad, it was the same in the 90's these chicks will grow up and have kids in their 30's.

>childbirth is way too painful and gross, I would never have kids - what about my vagina?
Do you want to go through child birth for them?
>children are a burden, you can't go and have fun all your life if you have them
It's true you know
>casual sex is just fun, it's fun to be slutty! it's fun! it's empowering!
Who cares if they act like whores
>I don't think I'd ever get married, I don't want to be tied down like that
That's a personal decision, not yours
>I don't ever want to JUST be a mother, I want a career!
Same thing

You can't tell your friends what will make them happy, they have to figure that out on their own. Also, its a joke that anyone comes here to actually get "redpilled". Sup Forums is a conglomeration of some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the internet.

Also, You want to know how I know you're not redpilled? If you truly were, you wouldn't be trying to Captain save a Ho your friends. You'd let them act like morons, live your life, and you all will see who ends up better in the long run. And if you do end up better than them(not ending up a single mother or divorcee which is actually worse than being single and no children) you should just teach your children not to fall in the same trap your friends did.

Saving them is pointless. Replacing them with artificial wombs and sexbots is more cost effective. Skin cells can be used to make eggs. Maybe in a few generations we can genetically engineer women to suck less.

>Leftism must be completely abolished
Good luck with that. We'll all be taking Muslim cock before leftism is abolished

>doing propaganda for traditional values and giving married couples financial incentive should do the trick.
Fuck propaganda and fuck government subsidies. Just get rid of alimony and child support and stop incentivising whorish behavior to create bastard children (get rid of the welfare state)

>inb4 they should convert to Islam and bow to Abdul.

We can save them by licking their sweety feet. I want sweety girl feet. I want sweety girl feet now

>Do you want to go through child birth for them?
What do you mean by this? Are you agreeing with them that because childbirth is icky and hurts, it shouldn't be done?

>It's true you know
Sure. But should you trade the experience of having a family and being a mother with 'having fun' all your life? Is that not selfish? Is 'having fun' the meaning of life? Should we all just stop breeding and sacrificing our lives to shepard new ones into the world, and just have fun?

>That's a personal decision, not yours
It's a decision being encouraged. Woman naturally want to be mothers and have families. They will realize this when it's too late, and after they've spent all their fertile years partying and sucking cock.

>Same thing
Oh, except it's a stupid decision. Who in their right mind would choose a worklife over a family?

I admire your wisdom and determination. I think you should find some good condensed media proving your points. Some women might have done most of the groundwork for you. Remind them they will want family to take care of them in the future. Show them cute baby pics. Teach them how to be good to their man without Marxist feminism prompting them to be resentful and self serving. Why would they rather spend their life as a wage slave instead of being loyal to her husband and children. You have your work cut out for you but you will always have myself and others like me in your debt for doing gods work. At the end of the day you could be the tipping point and create life through directing your bitches. we need our women especially white women to procreate hopefully with white men. Our society depends on it. Godspeed you beautiful creature. I'm rooting for you

By beatings

Fuck off roastie

There is no rescuing Western women without rescuing society itself. Women are rightly free prostitutes in a society of absolute equality and no morals.

Women are the ironic form of the community because they must bear children who will succeed in that society. If a society is based around entertainment, materialism, and immorality then women will seek out those traits.

fuck em let em rot. once the system is down those whores will get their comeuppance

Don't buy the Sup Forums meme.

Honestly, there is only 2 ways to be a proper man in today's world:

1) Protect your assets. Foreign bank accounts, buy assets like gold, stash it out of reach of divorce courts.

2) Find the hottest girl you can find. Bang her. Trap her with a child. That's the only way to get a woman to stay with you these days when the Jews have given every one of them ADHD and Autism.

If it works out, great. If not, oh well.

Flee the country if you have to if things get rough.

This is how people have been operating for years.

Need to disseminate the Jewish lie that Happiness is your ultimate goal in life.

Happiness is shit - people who pursue happiness are infantile and ultimately nihilistic. It isn't fulfilling in the slightest. You don't feel proud or content after achieving happiness - you feel constantly hungry for me, and then you wonder how come you're still not content.

The true goals of any human should be self actualization, shouldering responsibilities and duties, and deriving your satisfaction for being able to withstand and fulfill those duties. Happiness will come as a byproduct, not much of it by the way and that's completely fine.

Children aren't supposed to make you happy - children make you fulfilled. It's true that parents are ultimately more unhappy than childless couples. But, children are the ultimate responsibility and duty, and thus are among the things you should strive for.

You literally have to fuck them. Women are scum and only do what the tingles inbtheir cunt tell them to do. You only need to make her cum and she will change everything about herself for you. They are incredibly fickle, completely ruled by emotion and are constantly craving dick the same way any dude wants a hole. Take charge and as long as they don't tell you to back off your fine and you can do almost whatever.

to rescue someone who is drowning you have to be careful not to be drowned yourself in the process

This is why you are a joke to the rest of the right wingers - you would let people choose whether or not to continue human society itself. It's a cuckery on metaphysical scale

Let 'em burn.