Are beach holidays a waste of time?

Are beach holidays a waste of time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrm2c7kVkw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely not. Beaches are full of young boys in speedos.

Mmmmmmmmmmm... Delish!

Holidays are for people who hate their job

Young boys really are great, those Athenians knew their stuff.

Or people who have extremely stressful jobs and would like a week to unwind and come back refreshed for the year.

>vitamin D
>waste of time.
No user you should go to the beach , play volleyball/footballs , relax , work out the muscles and enjoy being/getting healthy.

Neet detected

You are all mad at the wrong thing. Here is what you should be mad about.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank...but give a corrupt man a bank
and he can rob the world. People like Angelo Mozilo are not jewish, christian
or muslim they are just evil.

The Italian mob started the savings and loan crisis in the 1970's for a 27 billion dollar bailout on the backs

of the public. Then some of the same exact guys did the last financial meltdown, that was a 15 trillion

bailout we paid for. The Mafia got smart they moved to white collar crime where they would not have to go

to jail. They became banksters. Do the research. Google Angelo Mozillo and mob ties
to empire savings. The Dodd Frank rules that are supposed to stop the next
15 trillion scam are being be over turned in court by slick corporate lawyers.

Everything else like a race war is just a distraction so you
don't notice the top 1% robbing this nation blind.

Now we have outsourcing where the corporate execs get more yachts and private planes
by selling out the middle class to India sweatshops. Selling out the lower
class to sweatshops in China/Mexico was not enough for them. Global outsourcing
ends up costing the company more money but execs get theIr quick payday
before everything collapses like an Enron.

The true evil is unchecked corruption. Please don't waste your life on petty things.

no

youtube.com/watch?v=qrm2c7kVkw8

Beaches are bluepilled vacations.
Real men go to the mountains.

I never understood the point of paying thousands just to go to some warm weather place and lay on the sand like some lazy animal

it is better to visit Auschwitz and leave some shekels in Poland

Humans feel more relaxed in tropical environments because they are technically our natural habitat. If you need that level of relaxation; go for it.

They are the best, most glorious and life changing waste of time you will ever experience.

>luck jew
>warsaw

Lucky Jews are freaking cool

You're standing on the jetty leading to those midget boats driven by filopinos to take you to the bigger boat filled with more 3rd world slaves.

I LOVE cruises. Snorkling at that place was awesome.

Your pale inbred ass thinks its a waste because your lack of melanin makes you allergic to the sun.

No, it is important to relax and get downtime. Working all the time will exhaust your creativity and motivation.

Do it on a beach or on a mountain, it does not matter. It is imporant to leave the hectic everyday life now and again.

Lack of melanin is not an allergy

Tell the whites to slow down next time they read to you dumb nigger

look at all those giant brown turds in the water.

damn right, user, being a wageslave is the true redpill

You are right.
I prefer to do several short vacations instead of few longer ones.
I feel so blessed living close the alps now. I can do so much more trips during weekends, its amazing.

> Being landcucked.

Beaches are fuckin mint.

Depends who with. Wife and kids? Nope. Ungrateful cunts will moan from the minute you leave home to the moment you get back. They will demand money for shit and never speak to you until they need more. They will complain about the weather, the food, the entertainment, basically everything and never once thinking about how long and hard you worked to pay for it all. Sorry for ramblings, very annoyed parent on holiday at the moment wishing I had a gun.

Yes, its degenerate and the ultimate waste of time. Visit some old city instead you subhuman. Going to the beach is only acceptable in your own country.

They're a fucking blast duder

what if you own the debt of that country?