Damn, *SNAP*. Sup Forums will have zero response to this

damn, *SNAP*. Sup Forums will have zero response to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RZFwPtN8Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, it's not m,y family who get sold so I don't mind if they put up a statue.We benefited so there should be statues everywhere.

Blacks are too good for the racist south. Fucking crackers playing games and shit all the damn time. Need to move up north where blacks are treated the same as white.

this really makes ya think. imma go vote now.

There are several internet personalities that have formed a cogent argument against your statement. If you weren't such a passive aggressive little fagot you'd have searched them out by now and found the truth.

If you were a worthless nigger from the jungle, who should you be thanking?

Is it one of my daughters? Daughters are just a financial liability so I would be cool with people building a statue of him to take that liability off my hands. As for where, I like putting statues in imposing places, the entrance to a harbour or the end or middle of a courtyard.

what are you referring to specifically?

There are no statues built to honor the niggers that sold other niggers.

>Implying that we actually kidnapped them and the Africans didn't sell their own people to us.

Saged but A for effort.

The Underground Railroad went to Canada. The most notorious black lynching occurred in Indiana. And you're still not smarter than your ancestors, Tyrone, because I don't understand what your complaint even is.

Poor logic.

> nevermind the statue of the kidnappers, let's live with the kidnappers and raise our children with their children.

The house of the captor does not belong to the abducted.

>Slavery was okay because we bought slaves who were enslaved by other people
That's like Muslims claiming that it is okay to have eunuchs as long as they aren't directly ordering or carrying out the castrations.

I didn't know Robert E. Lee was personally responsible for the entire Atlantic slave trade.

I'd want the statue at the welfare office so I'd get to see it every day.

GAS NIGGERS

HAHAHA

OP BTFO

Depends, what else did they do to earn having a statue?

Put it right here please.

Robert E. Lee was a politician, not a slave trader.

Those are two different professions.

>Implying is wrong to own eunuchs

ooh wow it turned out so bad for them now didnt it?
From elephant shit mudhuts to being able to leech of from welfare and listen to rap 24/7h and smoke weed , wowww what a twist! we ruined them

By kidnapped do you mean willingly sold?

How are they kidnapped if you were sold to them? Why did you let your own people treat you like shit and sell you? Why not instead of getting gibs you save up for a plane ticket and demand reparations from your own people?

werent nigs sold by african slavers to whites, and then whites resold them?

>That's like Muslims claiming that it is okay to have eunuchs as long as they aren't directly ordering or carrying out the castrations.
Um, excuse me? Those are eunuchs of peace you racist shitlord.

In Islam castration is illegal. Muslims "got around" it by just paying Ethiopians extra for eunuchs. Its retarded logic "we aren't specifically asking for eunuchs we are just creating a market where making boys into eunuchs is vastly more profitable than selling intact boys even considering the 90% mortality rate."

In Dixie with the rest of the degenerate culture they have over there. Place is a fucking hell hole

It's not kidnapping when it's their property to begin with.

at least make a creepy mural of them or something

>there are several internet personalities

Blacks actually sold eachother into slavery, you dumb, uneducated, liberal hipster.

Go read a history book, instead of reading sparknotes and pretending that you actually read. Dumbfuck.

I know! They don't have LGBTQ friendly bathrooms OR regular gay pride parades! And it's a miracle if you can even find a Starbucks every six miles!

milfs like to spread that one on fuk books proudly

niggers invented slavery

>why did you let your own people
They didn't volunteer. Are you touched?

It's a miracle if you can find anything in six miles.

A bunch of gays excersizing their freedom in peace isn't a degeneration of the concept of a free nation, celebrating slavery is.

I mean, they regularly bludgeon people until they become fertilizer, so it's somewhat accurate, right?

How is it a muslim's fault if somebody else castrates a dude?

T-they do know that the people they're talking about are niggers, right? Is this Sup Forums trolling or what?

I don't give a fuck about castration, Christians were the ones carrying them out, even white christians carried out castrations. My only point of contention is that it is stupid logic used to justify hypocrisy.

In whichever African country that kidnapper came from.

We didnt make statues of African Kings who sold their subjects as slaves to all corners of the world.
Your entire premise is unintelligent

>kidnapped
africans sold africans to the white man

Africans kidnapped Africans and sold them to the white man. If you buy a sex slave that someone else kidnapped you don't have any moral high ground over the kidnapper.

This.

People that constantly bitch about slavery know nothing about history, it's all just huuuur huuuur blacks were slaves to racist whites.

By this logic I am in the right to buy a child from a kidnapper.

I see your point, still the blame is technically still in the ones performing the castration.

Slave owners were not memorialized because they were slave owners, you are conflating separate things because you are stupid.

>judging the past by the standards of today
kys

No we rape them and then make art collections out of the pieces they make for the rest of their broken lives destroying their souls and collecting little chunks of life long greif.

Then we put this creepy art inspired by an individuals endless early childhood gang rapes all over our pizza joint and smile knowingly as parents feed cheese pizza under the mural of a small child getting every hole gaped.

No, it's just celebrating regular degeneracy, John Waters.
And shitfire, you mean you caught the Southeast-wide "Slavery, Racism, Cartoonish Northern Stereotypes, and Tractor Pull Jamboree" and I missed it?! I could've had hot dogs and good BBQ! Fuck!

Detroit, just make sure it's built out of copper wire, and it'll get stolen in 3 days.

problem?

Cairo, you historically illiterate faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=8RZFwPtN8Vg

It was niggers who sold their fellow nigger into slavery. So, saying kidnapping is fallacious at best.

Blacks in Africa sold blacks into slavery to the west , look it up it is true

Holy shit you're a bigot
What's wrong with muslims doing this?

How is that fallacious. Your argument is in fact fallacious. You can, and indeed in this case they did, kidnap someone from the same race.

fuckin brilliant op...

Who's Mandela again?

>Africans kidnapped Africans and sold them to the white man. If you buy a sex slave that someone else kidnapped you don't have any moral high ground over the kidnapper.

Wrong.

You are claiming that niggers have no responsibility for their own problems. Even if it were true that all nigger problems come from slavery, they're still responsible for seeking themselves into slavery.

Selling not seeking... Stupid autocorrect

oy vey you stupid nog. you're own nog ancestors back in africa sold you.

They didn't sell themselves into slavery, they were war captives.

somebody please destroy this statue glorifying this slave owning fucking shit hate has no place in a museum

The war captives of other blacks. The blacks sold their own.

You're being deliberately ignorant of history.

Approximately 60 niggers were sold in the apefrican slave trade. 3 or 4 million of those made it to America. 30 million were bought by goat fuckers who were smart enough to castrate them with out anesthesia. It seems to me, the ones that made it to the US were the lucky ones.

Slaves weren't kidnapped. They were captured by rival tribes. I'm not sure how you blame white people for black people being slaves....that's literally other black people a fault.

Because owning slaves which was NORMAL and LEGAL at the time, completely absolves all their accomplishments.

Ancient romans had slaves, should we destroy every statue of romans? Albert Einstein had servants which is pretty much slaves, should we destroy every invention he created?

Are they talking about the blacks and arabs that were actually selling the slaves to Jewish slave-traders?

Nigger slaves were sold to them by other niggers, though, in Africa.

>Are they talking about the blacks and arabs that were actually selling the slaves to Jewish slave-traders?
I believe so.

Aristotle really looked a lot like Tywin Lannister

These dumb fucking niggers are the ones descending from slavers.

A politician who took loyalty to his state more seriously than loyalty to his nation. Otherwise known as a traitor

There's a statue of Muhammad in the Supreme Court building. His followers enslaved over a million and a half Europeans at least by conservative estimates, and most likely a good size more.

Dude STFU. The north is much better for black people. They should all leave this hot racist hellhole known as the South. Us white southerners will just have to learn to live without them.

Right next to the self-righteous smug authoritarian social injustice warrior to reinforce the fact that those guys knew what was coming.

They got their ass kicked in the civil war like the Nazis lost ww2 .I don't mind stupid statues or flags.Go ahead,flaunt how you suck at war.

>the statues of southern patriots kidnapped and sold children
No.

They bought shitty farming equipment. Their only crime was not getting a warranty or sending the defective merchandise back to Africa.

up your jew ass

If it hadn't been possible to sell them as slaves they'd have been killed. The slavery made it possible to survive defeat in war in Africa.

The same doesn't go for the children born to slave parents, but it also wasn't common practice to sell these kids. This is where the phrase "sell down the river" comes from. It was considered cruel and was generally reserved for a severe punishment.

/leftypol/ memein' up a storm tonight, hot damn

But Lee and Jackson are memorialised because they fought a war to keep slavery.

If they are that bothered by it they can just fucking leave for Africa. I dont give a shit about some out of date farm equipments feelings. They had nothing to do with the building of this nation. They picked cotton...thats it. The chinks contributed more by building the railroads.

That would be sub-Saharan Africa, where the niggers that kidnapped the little shit lived.

There are no statues of the African slave drivers that sold you to the white man

That's interesting because had the Nazi's ONLY had to fight you losers, Russia would be called Germany today.

Blacks sure do a good job of chosing to put them in office though

States are nations you dumbfuck
The State of France
The State of Poland
The United States of America is a confederation of States with a semi-polled military and treasury, and all subject to the constitution. Hence different laws in different states, and separate states taxes & governments.

In my garden. Why? Because I kidnapped my child and sold it to my mom.

so you want to rename Washington DC and Washington state? take down the washington monument and jefferson memorial ? abolish mount rushmore?

let's be clear where your logic is taking you, so the american people know what kind of extremism they're dealing with

>hitler lost, he has to be wrong in every single way
if hitler hadnt had to fight the entire fucking world, all of europe would be germany

niggers sold their own children

Not one white slave owner who currently sits as a statue anywhere in this country kidnapped a black child from anywhere.

If anything this should call attention to the fact that blacks captured other blacks and sold them.

In fact the kidnapping and selling part was all black on black.

Why can't black people fucking do/get anything right?

>a war to keep slavery
nope

Where it occurred so that people thinking of doing it to someone else could look it up and know it's wrong.

It was. Shouldn't you know your own history better than some brit?