Antife: Anti-feminism thread

I'm sick of all this shit. You're not beautiful at any size and we're not equal. I don't expect to ever have to do dishes or laundry in my life and I expect blowjobs on command.

Why are so many young women against this?

durr. sage.

gimme a #3 please.

Japanese version

t.ireland

give me #8 please
if that's morbidly obese, my dick must not care

8 all fucking day

I'm with ya user

the chart is edited you fucking morons

You guys are assholes, I knew I shouldn't have used that pic, now nobody is discussing the topic. But since you're into the fat one, here's an edit to make you feel better...

I would fuck anything up to 5, but 2 is ideal

Women no matter what age are attracted to the same things a 12 year old girl would feel 10.000bc ago the moment she was impregnated

Imagine the Confidence, dominance and manliness how your x100 grandfather impregnated your x100 grandmother, his 25-30 year old dick must have been literally the size of her arm and his wiseness and knowlegde must have been astonishingly proportional to her because she has spent the past 12 years in a protected cave or protected community where as he on the other side was hunting pray he HAD to outsmart and protecting the community from other tribes e/c/t

so all the things women are attrackted to
>Confidence
>Strength
>Intelligence
>muh big dick
>dominance

and the same things for man

did women get impregnated when they were worn out 30 year old back then? no they were getting stuffed with babies once they were able to produce them

so ALL man are attracted to things in a women a 12 year old women would have

>Beauty of the youth
>Tight fit body
>Cuteness
>femininity or childishness
>tight vagina
>call me daddy
so tell me without the today social lense that a 30 year old man shouldnt take a 12 year old as his wife?

at 12 she is still formable and she can grow up to become the mans soul partner

>Why are so many young women against this?
Because a 24 year old used up whore isn;t young

rollan (curvy pls)

>12 year old: "call me daddy"

1-10 pls

the fuck'd you expect

I've made graphs in Excel before too. You could've at least put some additional graphics and not used the base line graph style from excel 2003...

show us your girlfriend. show us her body type. i'll wait, mr... whatever. yeah i'ts me. hahaha bring it.

My GF is Japanese, and she'd be a 0% (4) on the Japanese one.

Pretty much this.

Muscle looks good on a girl. They just have it in different places than dudes.

rolling

>>Confidence
>>Strength
>>Intelligence
>>muh big dick
>>dominance
You forgot to mention money, because when women grow up dumb alpha type guy that doesn't have any money won't do any good for them.

10% looks chubber than 20%, same with -10% and 0% kek.

I'd fuck them all though desu.

Doesn't matter because waist to hip ratio determines a lot. A girl can be near obese and have a great body or nearly anorexic and look nice too if their waist to hip ratio is good.