Hillary still not in jail

>Hillary still not in jail
>Bannon just got ousted
>Sessions soon to be out
>Gorka on the outs
>Trump publicly denounces white nationalism
>Obama era holdovers and lifelong democrat jews now in firm control of the inner circle
>Trump has the attention span of a fly, usually agreeing with the last person he talks to
>There will be no right wingers in his ear for the remainder of his term

>There are STILL chesscucks saying this is all part of his master plan

The left has discredited itself as insane.

The remaining problem is the GOPe.

Bannon is leaving to take them out finding a new network with the Mercers not lets call it sage tv.

Miller is stll there but who knows for how long

>Hillary still not in jail
She is not the president, I am okay with that.

>Bannon just got ousted
Who cares?

>Sessions soon to be out
He better be out

>Gorka on the outs
Good.

>Trump publicly denounces white nationalism
Any rational patriot would

>Obama era holdovers and lifelong democrat jews now in firm control of the inner circle
Blame the GOPee

>Trump has the attention span of a fly, usually agreeing with the last person he talks to
You are making stuff up now

>There will be no right wingers in his ear for the remainder of his term
If by right wingers you mean neo-Cons then good

Damn ._.

>nigger detected

Next week is supposed to be happening week.

let's see if we get any good news.

i cant believe I voted Drumpf

Yawn and you still are and always will be a loser faggot

"If you are not a Nazi you are a nigger"
is not much different than
"If you right wing, you are a Nazi"

you clearly are not following deep state tactics
these meters of success are pointless
soon.

>"white nationalism = nazi"
yeah ok buddy

Write a paragraph about this so we can see if your sentences are all disjointed and wrong.

are you honestly suggesting trump should not disavow white nationalists, at this point in the us's history?

If you call it white nationalism then yes
If you want to be proud of your race that's totally normal but arbitrary since you don't choose your race. White Pride, why the hell not.
But nationalism? The rest of the country is not your property to decided that others can't live off it and travel to it. Ban Africans, Jews, Arabs, Asians and so on from your own property, that should be your right.
No land belongs to a race, Africa doesn't belong to Africans, Asia doesn't belong to Asians.

it's been 9 months, op

you could have knocked up a white woman and she delivered by now

Your comment sounds salty, what happened user?

>at this point in da history
stfu white people abolished slavery and dumbass Europeans tried abolishing it in Africa but they failed obviously
we should gas the jews for making it seem like white nationalists want gas chambers

Are you retarded, young libertarian?
The WH is full of neocons now, mong.

But... They do.

name a single lobbyist in trumps cabinet

But ... They don't.

>No land belongs to a race, Africa doesn't belong to Africans, Asia doesn't belong to Asians.
Under what justification? If I buy all of America, separate the right of ownership to only whites, and then put as a condition of receiving that right that the person receiving it must be white, I have accomplished everything you implied I shouldn't be able to.

So, logically, government being the suppose extension of the collective declaring ownership and control over a piece of land, white nationalism or black nationalism is perfectly valid as a way of organization.