Is Trump a Time Traveler?

Okay we all know about the Tesla connections as well the Ingersol Lockwood stuff, but this one takes the cake: how is that Trump mentioned pizzagate with respect to Anthony Weiner back in 2011?
youtube.com/watch?v=CGyJ-0hrR2s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wAEcN9UIy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had a photo of a carved head of trump located in a medieval church in England. Also the Bogdanoff brothers are time travelers who ruled egypt

holy fucking kek that video. thank you. great edit. is this real, though?

The real reason (((Steve Bannon))) got fired.

Oy vey

Donald is an honorary Jew himself and most definitely a zionist. Israelis love him.

Nope.

McMaster and Trump are our goys.

Gonna destroy Israel.

LONG LIVE PALESTINE.

if obama wants to destroy israel then you can bet trump doesn't.

Oy vey. fuck off kike.

KIKES RULE GOYS DRULE *speeds away*

As far as I can tell it is real. I mean WTF I can't recall Trump ever even mentioning pizzagate by name after all that shit started breaking!

D-DROOL

i looked it up. i remember that there was a big thing about trump eating his pizza with a knife and fork. i even remember the jon stewart gimmick about it.

larger version

No. Trump is God. He is the collective spiritual and temporal power of all humanity condensed into one being. He feeds of human light. That's why he cares about ratings above all else. If people stopped paying attention to him his power would vanish into nothing. He is also an anti-fragile system. The more you attack him the stronger he becomes.

> He feeds of human light
if this was the case then he would be walking on water by now

It takes unimaginable power to influence time and people and keep events on track. By now he must be fighting off ten CIA assassination attempts per day.

Trump mentioning Piza-gate... maybe he invented it.
Seriously.
His run at President was planned many years in advance, it may well have been that he discovered it during the preparations and kept it in his pocket for the right time, but in this interview, he let it slip.
He's going to win 2020, too. He'll do it with Seth Rich and the Awan brothers. He's just holding back until the right time.

we're all timeline travelers user. Trump just has the instruction manual.

Read the video description. Uploader says it's satire.

Here's the original, 2011, unedited version from CNN's youtube channel.
He says "Pizagate"
youtube.com/watch?v=2wAEcN9UIy8