I found a diamond!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the (((those))) media networks actually told the truth, with intelligent analysis.. (hmm.. What's going on? Another (((trick)))?!?! )

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170820074642/https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/18/trump-can-rebound-politcally-and-probably-will--again-commentary.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

web.archive.org/web/20170820074642/https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/18/trump-can-rebound-politcally-and-probably-will--again-commentary.html

DRUMPTF IMPEACHMENT COMING SOON

They're shifting sides.
Looks like Clinton ship is sinking.

Mass hysteria isn't working in their favor anymore.

maybe they're testing the waters. Seeing if posting a less than 100% anti-trump article will tank their stock prices.

Of course, Bannon is out, Trump is isolated so they are gonna try to turn him into a Bush-type puppet.

Expect more wars perpetuated for Israel and a Keynesian stimulus package incoming, and kiss the wall, obama-care repeal and his awesome tax reform goodbye..

Trump is finally revealing himself as the ultimate jew puppet

Of course
He fired Bannon so they'd like him. This is a bone.

The only people I know IRL who have switched from liking Trump to hating him are......honestly nobody.

I only see it on Sup Forums. Literally I just see my right wing coworkers loving what he's doing, even when I bitch about Darth Bannon being kicked out

Checked. Nice find. Just tweeted article.
Bump

They know their lies are lies, they're just summoning hysterical flash-mobs to keep even glimmer of illusion of opposition alive and using fake media polls similar to ones from before election that said trump had no chance to victory. Actual audience is tuning out save for a few shows, non-media polls show support to keep statues etc. nbc/abc/cnn/nytimes/wsj/washington post etc etc all go bankrupt and die soon hopefully.

(((rumors)))

>Bannon gone
>(((Globalists))) now in charge of Trump presidency
>(((Media))) will now cool down off Trump.
>Stop nonstop going after him although they will still bash him just nowhere near as hard.
>Calls for impeachment will magically stop.

He didn't get kicked out, he handed in his 2 weeks notice and left. The fact it didn't leak at all and this hit the media by surprise is proof most of the leaks in the white house are falsified.

Those people saying they liked Trump but are now against him are obvious subversionists and Soros shills.

They all have their "token" conservatives. Maybe they are adding more because of rating drops.

Trump cant be bought or controlled. piss off fag!!

If you don't think globalists like McMaster and Kushner are now going to be shaping Trump's policy you are a fucking idiot.

Once you are apart of TRUMPS ADMIN you cant (((LOBBY))) for 5yrs.. If you had a strategic mind wouldn't you get the enemy and learn from them and when your done you have neutralized them????

Trump's Presidency is a giant fucking NOTHING BURGER. He's accomplished nothing of note.

Getting rid of him would a huge mistake. You get Pence in there and he'll actually pass Republican retard bills and do Right Wing shit.

Any liberal or Democrat that would want Trump out isn't playing the correct version of chess. All the Dems need to do it win Congress and pass bills and Trump the Retard will sign them and HURR DURR VICTORY.

And when the weekend comes you don't have to even thing about politics, because this fat fuck is off golfing and leaking to nobody's.

Reddit spacing, didn't even read.

This