Mexican-American here

Mexican-American here,

Why does the majority of the Hispanic population tend to vote Democrat?

>We don't care about blacks as much as MSM would like us to.

>We're Religious

>Have strong family values

Am I missing something here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjrBo2jt8ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spics are generally lower class welfare leeches.

QUIT FUCKING DOING IT!

it is in ur dna to simply vote for more gibs until the host nation dies.

>Am I missing something here?- 3 posts shown.

Yes.

You're missing they're not white and they're not really Americans.

They'll never be in on the white americanism. The republic would keep their family out and in general oppress them.

Benefits just reflect this general dilemma.

Are we really? I remember growing up, we never had any assistance from the government, nor did I knew anyone who wanted it. Shit even when my dad lost his job during the recession, he didn't want to get unemployment because it was shameful as fuck for him.

Must be the communist states.

Fuck all these South Americans in America. My family is from Spain and you dipshits give a bad name to people in this country who come from Spain.

>Mexico
>South America

Are you retarded or retarded?
Need to know

Last time I checked, 60% of Mexicans are racially white (Or in other words, the Europeans jizzed all over the population couple of hundred years ago)

Still, I don't understand why they have this Mexican pride and wave Mexican flags in the US when they left that shithole to live here.

Blame Brazil, they thought they were cute when they brought over all those Africans when their economy was huge decades ago.

Mexicans tend to believe that someone must run things for them, Mexicans love big government even though is what making Mexico shit again and again, they believe that someone who knows their shit will make the country a better place. Mexicans have no understating of left or right, cause in Mexico they think the PRI party (the one with the most power) is right wing, and right wingers are bad, cause corporations are bad, and neoliberalism is bad, and if you read proceso, la jornada or anything left wing you are considered intelligent
Democrats tell Mexicans they will fix everything, Republicans are bad cause some of them want to an parts the welfare state and people should fix things. So they will vote Democrat, cause Democrats are saints even though they have changed nothing but make things worse, just like in Mexico

Because it's in their interest.
Ask yourself, what is in your interest?
Access to white people YES / NO
Redistribution of white peoples money to non-whites YES / NO
If you answered yes to the above two questions then vote democrat.

Because they're illegal.

Because democrats like to cause a victim hood belief within darkies and all the like to use them for votes.

>Hispanics usually commit two kinds of crime: sexual assault on children and driving under the influence
Totally republicans!

Because gibs.

Hispanics vote Democrat because Democrats promise gibs and affirmative action, and they also promise more immigration, and now they even promise open borders and unlimited amnesty. Hispanics are naturally interested in propagating their race, and conquering the United States is a big deal.

Why should you care that the Democratic party is anti-Christian? They aren't going to attack Christian Hispanics, their target is White people. Who cares if they keep abortion legal? You're not going to get the abortion.

Hispanics are putting their tribal interests above ideology. It doesn't matter if the Democratic party is immoral by your group's standards, so long as they advance the standing of your group.

Gibs.

Have you ever heard the ads on Mexican radio in the U.S.?
That should give you all the answers you need. Just a bunch of lies and basically tell them that Democrats are the only option. I couldn't find any of the radio ads online, but this one is similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=zjrBo2jt8ms

That's so strange. I mean, I can imagine it since Mexico just gets bombarded with our left-wing Hollywood shit all the time that culturally its the right thing to do. One thing I have noticed when Mexicans talk about politics is that when the Dems do fuck up, they tend to put the blame on the Cartel.

They shouldn't be voting but somehow the blue states let them. Hopefully Trump brings the rain when the voter fraud report comes out.

What kind of gibs do the Democrats offer Hispanics besides staying in the country?

lol I wonder what the actual statistics are like, I just hope its a bunch of retards who didn't read the age of the consent in the US (in Mexico its 12-14).

Isn't affirmative action nigger shit? But I do agree that a lot of Hispanics are solely focused on promoting their self interests instead of what's best for the country. Its sad really.

That ad is scummy as fuck. Good thing she fucked up by gearing her ads towards women.

We let Italians become white. I'm sure we can let a good chunk of Hispanics do it too. If we can stop all this immigration America's greatest weapon assimilation will pick up pace.