Was giving women a freedom to do whatever they want the worst decision we made?

Was giving women a freedom to do whatever they want the worst decision we made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=783s
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M&t=7m35s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

This is so fucking hot. That look in her eyes just SCREAMS "white genocide"

I bet her father is proud

the absolute state of americans

slide thread

sage and hide

She is too nasty for me. Don't waste your seed, boys. She'll look like this by 2020.

She will destroy whiteness by becoming a single mom?

>that smug condescending look
I won't lie this is hot

Yes.

>defining herself by nothing but her ability to breed
I genuinely feel sorry for people like this.

>Was giving women a freedom to do whatever they want the worst decision we made?

Wrong question nothing wrong with freedom, however giving women the power to vote and change the way we live when they lack the capability to make the right choice (they are emotionally driven which rather then critical)

She looks like she's 13.

If white men somehow survive this, women can never be trusted again.
The fact that white women are trying to wipe out white people ranks among the most messed up betrayals ever.

But this is what pol wants anyways
Faggot

You're a cuck

tfw when your are 3 dates away from being murdered

It's literally proud of being attracted to publeheaded fecal skinned subhumans.
amazing
abort your daughters or rent them to pedos to finance your son's education and development.

36.000+ people liking this by the time the screenshot was taken.

Yeah we're fucked alright.

Gavin have some pretty funny things to say about these coalburners, his contention is that they're basically just their pets which they love to show around, They walk around in New York subways, holding hands while the white woman looks around with a sense of superiority while making sure everyone sees them(basically look how progressive I am, how dare you look at me like that, this is love), meanwhile no one really gives a shit.

Any Americans can confirm? Coalburners really aren't a thing in Sweden.

Don't worry, I will protect Jess to the death. Too bad Lauren's already been BLACKED

"Hey racist, you're 100% correct about the threat to the white race and people working actively to ensure your the death of your kind's future."

Wow how will they ever recover?

Can you new faggots stop falling for such obvious b8 threads.

In my home women is only cook and mother and factory worker. If she can not make child she is lower than dog.

it will either end in the annihilation of the white race or, if the race war starts and the trashy mudshark-loving white women have been separated from the non-trash white women, will turn out to be the best eugenic program for whites since hitler.

So she fucks black did. Another woman who will just fade away. Less degenerates for us.

We can turn this into a rape MEME. Who cares what she actually meant? They put words in our mouths. Let's put something in hers.

Hahaha the Jew In the shadow.

>36k likes and 47k retweets

Is this the world we lvie in now?

And you're surprised?

> Best guess for this image: 2017
> it's the current year

Don't Jews have a really low fertility rate?

Yes

what kind of white girl uses the word deconstructed? That's pomo bullshit - not something some retarded blond on the cock carousal would bother with except at the most entry level of understanding.

White women are trying to genocide white men but forgot that white men are the best genociders of them all.

That actually puts the irrelevancy of social media into perspective
47k retweets would be seen as a national story, but if you think about it... 47,000 people (and there's no guarantee that's actually 47K unique people) is nothing. A town of 47,000 people is considered quite small.

holy shit it's real

Ultimate proof that women actually love being dominated, beaten, and told what to do and think.

Aaaannnddd RETURN TO SENDER! Not great at this, but here's the idea at least.

those likes have to be a shop

>white liberals who racemix: 0-1 kids
>white conservatives who don't racemix: 2-3 kids

If it wasn't for immigration we'd actually be getting whiter.

Actually every projection about US demography shows niggers numbers always the same as now even in 2050 (around 12%) so I dont really understand this BLACKED meme.

If they want to troll US whites it should show a white man with a latina or a white woman with a mexican and this would even be the case because the shift will be due to immigration (but at least a decent trolling).

Yeah, so maybe white men and boys should start doing it too then?
Get off the computer games and Harry Potter books, get some bitches to dominate.

Kimmy pls go

I laugh upon this pathetic maggot race going extinct. While they're still here they should only be used and abused. My friend had some pathetic white college students clean his house the other week, it was hilarious beyond description. I've been trying to convince him to upload the videos to youtube.

In southern Canada the white euro population is below 50% in the cities because of the huge south and east Asian populations. There is remarkably little cross relationships just like Sweden which is interesting. One thing I have noticed is that all the younger minorities who have stable first time jobs while in their twenties are extremely willing to do interracial relationships. So canacuckia will probably begin to show its crack later on in a decade or so

BASED

Nothing of value was lost anyway,I hope she enjoys being a single mother

So she bangs a tan white guy with some injun DNA. She's going to have white babies.

This

the absolute state of american women

im not worried she'll pay the toll

Whites are so genocidal that they will turn to each other for that pleasure

single moms are the most disgusting people so make sure to 'slutshame' as much as you can.

Is there anything wrong with being a cuck?

Is this a fucking larp there have 14 men and women in the pic and its all pale wasp women and ghetto hood level niggers. My bait radar is going off, I think its staged

No!

Blaming it on women is a brainlet position. Women have never and will never have any relevance in anything, they're behavior is only a symptom of something else entirely.

Often on Sup Forums you hear people say women will destroy Western Civilization. That's the wrong way of looking at it. Western Civilization is already dead. The official moment it died was WW 1.

Everything that happened after that was just the slow putrefaction of the corpse, and today we are living on it's decomposed remains. Just like Romans lived in the 5th century, their civilization was already dead, they just hadn't realized it yet. When great civilization fall they don't go out with a bang, but with a whimper, until one day everyone forgets it even existed.

For us there's no going back now. All that's left for people in this age is to feed on whatever remains of the carcass there are left.

Yes user it was. if you havent seen this its a good breakdown of effects women have on society. back when BPS wasnt a crypto-cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&t=783s

they prolly stick to sheboonz cuz its easier to convince a negrette to flush out the baby

lost hard

female apologists out

Where can I move so woman will just have sex with me out of spite for some other race?
Anyone?

>Coalburners really aren't a thing in Sweden
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All jokes aside, I've been to Stockholm, stop fucking lying. Liars irritate me, they're insulting to my intelligence and they're so tedious. Stockholm had the most mixed-race couples I've ever seen. Even more than Amsterdam. It's the thing that sticks out the most about the place, that and that all of the cops are women.

No, letting shitskins live among us as equals was.

True. I'm having a child with a ginger second generation Mexican in maine right now.

context: blonde women is post-wall (36 y/o) australian, finds rich/famous US footballer.

the white chicks are the bride maids, the niggers are the nigger's hood.

Fuck those bitches. I cant even understand why you keep reading shit coming for junkies like this.

Sometimes i see girls i know who was like the girl in OPs pic. They all have one thing i comon. They are often verry lonly without many friends and they are always the one with a whore reputation.

Does theese fuckers rly trigger you guys?

Get a fucking life

Completely wrong. Using this braindead logic the fate of the entire world is doomed because the Sun will expand and swallow the Earth in 5 billion years.

I agree the West is definitely in its death throes - but I disagree that it died after WW1, this conflict was inevitable just as WW2 was.

Yes.

We have failed as males to act dominant and control our women. Now they are miserable husks who destroy their own lives and the societies they live in.

well memed

>Sup Forums is one person

No. It makes natural selection apply to them as well. Given time they will adapt or die.

These girls think they are pissing us off, but really we don't care and they are ruining their own lives

Reminder: 90% of white women who have had a child with a black man are single mothers

She will pay the toll and we will laugh at her misfortune

>WW2
>Inevitable

wew lad, must be something to have your entire opinion of history stem from public schooling.

Here's Kenneth Clark talking about Rome. Everything he says applies perfectly to the west in the past century.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M&t=7m35s

No men are so pussy hungry theyre following when they should be leading.

>whiteness dies and im already dead in 100yrs
>laugh at this bitch a year from now when she's a single mom with a black eye, HIV, and herpes simplex 1-10.

Yeah they are the bridesmaids and best mans, just finished reverse imaging it. They are allyouching each others hips and elbows so I thought it was some larp staged act but its real and only the bride/groom are intimate. Bitch is 36 its all good shes got max four years left and will probably suck his money dry long before that. 40% of NFL players are broke five years after retiring, hopefully this chimp is one of those too.

>I'm having a child with a mexican who is for all intents and purposes a white person

Wow so progressive

Yes, as was "free" society in general. A government without strict racial laws and the strength to enforce them is doomed to subversion. Race traitor whores are just a natural result of this subversion.

I can't believe that nobody in this thread has figured out yet that the tweet in the OP isn't real.

Divide and conquer works best with whites and blacks in America because it's the oldest and most intractable racial problem here.

>the 100,000 vote difference in colorado was almost entirely white women from california

sheeeit

>people care about some ho fucking black dudes

as if something was lost

>West
>death throes

No.

Ask your mom the same question you retard.

Someone already did

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

sage

She thinks she is pissing people off for her actions? Thats like saying I'd get pissed off when some cunt I don't know shoots heroin.

Other than her attraction to Hispanic names it's a great. I can to virtue signal if I have to and have a bunch of correctly colored children. As long as I don't get unlucky and get a ginger boy.

Rome fell due to military expenditure, civil war, revolts, famines, political instability, undefined territories in the west ruled over by 2 Ceasars and 2 Augustus', de-unification of the Legions to Generals, the Edict of Caracalla, drawbacks from the crisis of the 3rd century that had lingered, e.g., huge economic crashes, inflation, grain shortages in Alexandria, one could argue, the fall of Rome its self as a city.

That tries to explain it using Edward Gibbon tier logic.

Historically yes.
I used to believe in liberty, but women just don't value those liberties and only do shit with them. It's time to stop.

I will definitely give that a listen.

>automatically thinks he knows why I believe it was inevitable

world jewry wasnt going to allow peace to exist the moment hitler became chancellor. communism was attempting to spread and stalin would have gone to war in the west if hitler hadnt

north Korea really is best Korea