This film reminded me

After rewatching this movie for the upteenth time, the ending had me thinking about something, but here is a recap of the ending:

>The puzzle is solved with basic reason.
>The Air stone is given breath.
>The Earth stone is given sand.
>The Water stone is given sweat.
>The Fire stone is given fire.
>Leeloo musters her will
>Apocalypse averted.

This scene made me think that in order for civilization to survive, it must have the will to do so, reason, resources and knowledge of what to do with them.

White nations used to have all of this, but we giving up our treasure for diminishing the values above, and enriching other nations by being in the market for their resources, both human and capital. This has to stop. Otherwise, other nations and their people within our borders will continue to see our mistakes and take advantage of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0mO6UY6uTg
youtu.be/LiK2fhOY0nE
youtube.com/watch?v=mvwd13F_1Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How high are you

You have good insight.
And good taste in film.

>>Leeloo musters her will
Actually she doesn't. It is LOVE which causes her to conquer evil.

Don't get me wrong, I love this film. It is fastpaced and the music is awesome. But damn, that film is SJW to the core.

HEART!!
As represented by Bruce Willis dicking leeloo. Bringing down the big corporations evil plans with faith. And the evil corporate guy is just shilling for space Jew.

Pretty fucking redpilled.

Also, tentacle hottie.

>This scene made me think that in order for civilization to survive, it must have the will to do so, reason, resources and knowledge of what to do with them.
Please stop making political decisions based on pop culture, like some Dumbledore's army leftist.

Not high.

I don't smoke weed anymore because I refuse to give money to Jamal or Guadalupe. When it's legal in my state, I'll grow my own. Until then, no weed for me.

>i only make decisions based on what i read on a vietcong camouflage net sewing forum unlike those stupid leftists

Thanks user.

MULTI GAS

It's not full blown SJW. But as far as the "love" bit, she had to muster that despite wounded and demoralized. It's still will at the end of the day.

The film is anti-capitalist, it is pro "love will conquer evil" and pro peace rally vs. bullets. It is pro multi-culturism and pro hookup culture.

It is still a fucking good movie with some nice redpills in between.

KORBEN
Leeloo! If you don't get on with the
program we're all gonna die! And that's
not on my agenda for today.

Leeloo wraps her arms around Korben's neck.

LEELOO
(weak)
What's the use of saving lives...
when you see what you do with them!

KORBEN
You're right but there are lots of good
things... beautiful things...

LEELOO
...Like love...

KORBEN
Exactly.

LEELOO
But I don't know love... I'm like a machine
programmed to save other people's lives but
never to have one of my own.

Not anti capitalist. Ruby is a part of the system. The only bad guy capitalist is the space Jew shill and mercenaries.

>pop culture.

Dude, just stop. I'll bet $500 if I walk around my campus for an hour and ask 100 students if they can tell me what movie has "Fhloston Paradise" in it, I won't find 50 who do. Maybe in France or Germany, but not the US. The film is 20 years old, and I'm 28.

Also, is it a crime to make arguments based off books, movies or any forms of information that has made money? Because if that's the case, I couldn't make an assessment of the world on ANY form of media today.

Agreed. Besides, if anyone watched ONLY full redpilled movies and read ONLY red pilled books, what would seperate that "red pilled" individual from the very people they claim to be relatively enlightened to? You can't make an arguement on something if you haven't considered the pros and cons.

Again, it's still will to go along with something when you have every feeling and reason not to, unless of course there is a gun to your head.

Even cucks do not continue to be cucks unless they put forth the will to be cucks.

>Ruby is a part of the system.
And then what happens is, he ends up saying money is bullshit and joins the anti-capitalist, anti-authoritarian, punk Corbyn and punk Leeloo.

I remember watching this movie and saying "wow, what a villain!" when the capitalist evil dude fired 1 million cab drivers. I was like "wow, this shouldn't be allowed! protect the workers!!!".

youtube.com/watch?v=r0mO6UY6uTg

The perfect being in some slav bitch and not an aryan germanic qt? top lels m8. If it were made today she would one of those mulatto half nigress bitches.

*is
Oh, also the president is a nigger.

MULTI
PASS

you are autistic, go die in a fire.

The main take away from Gary Oldman's character was that he was helping the evil destructive force that came every 5000 years....which I really wouldn't call "helping" when that person you're helping makes you bleed from your head.

Besides, Corbyn was a special forces badass with a Medal of Honor. If you ever met any special forces guys, most of them hate authority that doesn't let them A) Do their job and B) Leaves them to rot. Hell, I wasn't even full on "fuck the government" until I joined the military.

Rrrrrriggghhttt...but she's still white, and I wouldn't go see a remake of that masterpiece anyway.

I mean, let's face it if you ever lived in the US man, there was going to be a black president one day. People wouldn't shut the fuck up about it in the 90s if I recall.

>The main take away from Gary Oldman's character was that he was helping the evil destructive force that came every 5000 years

Then why show various "look, this is an evil capitalist" scenes? 1. the scene where he is asked to fire 500,000 and he fires 1 million "just because", 2. the scene where he swallows a cheery and is suffocating, but the priest rescues him ... only after telling him all his money and power and tech isn't enough to get rescued, and 3. the whole "look, the crime rate is up massively in the future and the world is full on 100% pure capitalist, fire the workers, put them in small apartments in massive housings" etc.

>can reason.
>go die in a fire OP.

Because it's fucking Hollywood man, and they have to be inclusive of priests since they like to touch people.

There's a movie coming out called "Ready Player One". My roomate read the book and he said the author of the book was blunt in explaining how the dystopian setting of the world in the book is a result of leftists policies. Do you think for one second that even though the movie is being made, that they aren't going to spin that? Here's a trailer if ypu don't know what I'm talking about:

youtu.be/LiK2fhOY0nE

Also plenty of right wing actors who have acted in high budget films have played in blue pilled movies, playing the enemy of lefties and the bluepilled.

I wonder how many people realized the symbolic importance of the group not knowing how to activate the stones near the end of the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvwd13F_1Gs

What's your take on it?

I honestly think you're reading into that. Is Tarantino hardcore anti capitalist because all his characters are thieves and criminals?

Nobody mentioned money outside of action scene setups. They spent more time talking about multipass. Which is socialized transportation!!!!! You're right!!!!!!! Wtf!!!!!!

Let's write a screenplay that's all meta but is openly about a big Jewish conspiracy. We'll load it with Kaballah imagery, sell it as culturally powerful, and all the while ridiculing the Jew.

Pretty sure that was Kubricks career. And i think he was a Jew.

>The feels when she looked up war were completely accurate.

Um....Luc Besson directed The Fifth Element.

Kubrick did not write or direct the fifth element. As for juden, I see none of it in the fifth element.

I watched Idioacracy earlier, and it had morw brown people in it than the fifth element.

Well yeah, what other images come to mind when the word "war" is mentioned?

I mean, it's a great film, it's super green, but how the fuck did you came to this conclusion?

he's talking about the feels, and the look on her face when learning about the horrors of war

good movie
the culture of the planet depressed me though, project eden except new york city style fucking smoking ball of garbage on a planet

Idiocracy was great. In the movie Mexico just kinda blends in with USA. The beginning where they explain how the inferior just breed more and their children are being kept alive to breed more by their superiors who only have a couple kids if any at all sounds like Mien Kampf.