Why are there less and less pro-Trump and MAGA threads you dumb Sup Forumscats...

Why are there less and less pro-Trump and MAGA threads you dumb Sup Forumscats, have you given up that easily on our Emperor?

Bump

Is that a Christmas flag? It looks like a snowflake in the night.

Trump sucks jewcock

Long time ago.

Gave up on him the moment I finished reading the Wikipedia article on his son-in-law, five months ago when he was bickering with based Bannon.

No regrets.

because he betrayed us and sided with antifa.
Hasn't done ANYTHING, is not willing to die for it.
NOT american.
Protects groups, not individuals.
NOT american.

Go away, Milo.
Trump needs to regroup, and you kids aren't capable of helping anymore.

Are you a Reagan-nite?

No. Trump needs to reposition, that's all.

Hung

Trump has said he stands for nothing.

>Trump needs to regroup
>Trump needs to reposition

He's found his group and position.

It's with the globalist Neocons.

I'm with Bannon

Most of Sup Forums are shitposters and Europeans who treat this as Sup Forums with flag

He'd better start
Uh, whatever you call them, that's the way this country has been run since the '60s, at least.

>Uh, whatever you call them

Shill.

Hi, reddit.

Read
>

then

>

Does anyone have any pictures of Milo's feet? I have a sexual fetish for male feet.

I only hear for hapbnings

Gave up on him after Syria. Fuck that kike plant.

That would be since the 80's retard. Also, just because it's been happening that long doesn't make it acceptable.

Because people are a bunch of fucking pussies, all because of what happened in Charlottesville.

Pretty much the same here. That said, I still enjoy it when he BTFOs the press, says un-PC things, rustles libshit jimmies, and so forth. And I still prefer him to what we could have had. I just want him to be "successful", whatever that means in this context, so that we don't get another liberal bitchnigger in office again. Luckily Liz Warren has too many skellingtons in her closet to run, imho. I just wish the Republican Party would undergo a serious reformation/rehab and become truly conservative and based again. We all need to get real world involved for that to happen though. I want to see Sup Forumsacks running for office. I want to vote for you guys. I'll know who you are. ;>)

Trump isn't really doing shit right now, he's just fucking around golfing and making contradictory statements.

>Kush looks different in every photo

That is some reptilian shit

That's not how that works, shill.

Got more important stuff going on now. The honeymoon is over and now weve all got work to do.

Because he is already the president you stupid shit, and I haven't heard the word RUSSIA in 8 days...so go Fuck you and the media with the same bloody dildo.

>implying all the worst and most irreverent posts don't come from North America and Australia

wew

>have you given up that easily on our Emperor?

He's was always just a means to an end. If he can't get it done then it's on the someone that can. I never really thought a billionaire from Manhattan that was a Democrat for 40 years would go all in on a right wing agenda. My hopes were really on him blowing up the status quo and causing the death of either the DNC, the RNC or both.