Daily reminder that athiest alt-righters should go to church

Men of the alt-right, if you want a gf, you need to go to church.

Although there's no way to know whether or not god is real, everyone on the alt-right needs to go to church, here's why: Church is the last reliable mechanism to connect yourself with a non-degenerate woman and begin a traditional family (the most important tool to preserve white culture).
It was resistance to my Boomer parent's absurd religous beliefs that lead to my political awakening as a teenager. However, I was wrong in condemning religion. As I matured, I realized that religion served two important roles: 1) making tradiitonalism palitable to women and 2) teaching basic morality to children.

Women don't like traditionalism. It means that they can't enjoy the privleges they do now. In traditional societies, they can't vote, can't sleep with an endless stream of chads, cna't have a career, and can't get attention in anti-social ways (dressing promiscously or being a radical leftist). Although all of these behaviors are bad for society (and bad for women in the long term), without religion you will have a very difficult time getting women to give them up. However, religion provides a mechanism to encourage healthy behavior in women. It provides them not only with an abstract moral authority to constantly judge their behavior, but also creates a community (the church parish) that will hold them acountable for their antisocial behavior. This constant passive control allows women to accept traditionalism. When you go to church, you meet women with these values. Young men are the most rapidly declining demographic in churches. What few men remain are usually faggots (idk any self respecting man who isn't an athiest after the age of 16). Every non-autistic man in reasonable shape who attends church will find themselves besieged with women looking to marry. These women see divorce as shameful, and will be surrounded by a community that does as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegospelcoalition.org/article/the-faqs-what-christians-should-know-about-the-alt-right
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck that, one of the perks of not being a christcuck is watching miserable christcucks walk into a rank old building as i drive by in my swagmobile

>Church is the last reliable mechanism to connect yourself with a non-degenerate woman and begin a traditional family
Dude, i don't know how it works in US but over here Church is the LAST place where you should look for a woman. You won't find a worse collection of damaged goods, crazies and dick hugry sluts anywhere else.

> those trips
> that flag

Goddamn

It is funny being an athiest in a church community. None of them know that I am an athiest and have no actual attachment to their doctrine, so it's really easy to manipulate them. This is exacerbated by the lack of high-T men in church communtiies. Just make your point in the most aggressive, chadish way possible and everyone will sort of yield ot it.

I studied Literature (including the bible) in college so I know how flexible Christian doctrine is. Very easy to shift into whatever you want it to be.

>all equal in christ
Show your real flag, paco.

Looks like all the easily persuaded nu-atheists turned into easily persuaded nu-internet-xtians by courtesy of Jordan Memeson.

You ever stop and think just how fucking easily you are led and persuaded?

> You won't find a worse collection of damaged goods, crazies and dick hugry sluts anywhere else.

This is true in the US as well (really funny to see women about to hit the wall trying to pray the cock parade away), but there are plenty of non-degenerate , or at least salvagable, women as well.

If you are fit, you can date well below your age. My wife is 7 years younger than me (I'm 26 and she's 19).

It's pretty easy to see the writing on the wall. I'm not a Christian, but the Chrisitan church plays an important societal role.

Besides, mystery cults have always been the real power in any society. Slave religions like Christianty are essential for controling women and children in a healthy way.

> mfw I managed to get our faggot pro-immigration pastor replaced with an equally stupid (but more useful) "conservative"

i am a christian,part arab

What's the other part?

I was brought up as catholic. I used to go to church and I did feel that sense of community but its a community build on fake beliefs. Its literally a tool to control the masses (led by commies these days), people who go there are dumb people either unable to see this or people who understand it but still go there hoping (more like lying to themselves) that todays mass will be different, it wont, and they are fools

Now if there was a proper fashist leader using church as a means to gather supporters, calling for crusades etc I would go, but fuck commies/pedos/liberals running modern day church

part south asian and part portugese

I feel you bro. When I initially rediscovered the importance of religion I started going to a Catholic church. Unfortunately, your degenerate Pope and his pro-refugee priests were enough to warn me off after only two weeks. It's a shame - the Catholic priests I've talked to have been much more intelligent than the other religious leaders I've met.

Baptists churches are still salvagable on the political front (though their doctrinally incoherent) if you're looking for a tradwife.

Eh, white enough for me.

There is zero chance of an atheist finding a wife at a church. No Christian would ever marry an atheist/jew.

> women are intelligent enough to understand religion

user, I have news for you....

I'd understand if you as a godless jew were an expert pathological liar that's able to con and swindle people at every step of your life, but most evil people like you are generally unable to keep your tightly wrapped web of lies from unraveling. Sure you'd maybe find someone lone and desperate, but any unwed conservative woman will be living with her father. Atheist jews like you would never "belong" to any church long enough to have a valid courtship. You are just a sinful parasitic disease on society like every kike is.

I think you misunderstand me, user. I don't believe in God, but I am not a degenerate. I follow all of my church's rules and have built a traditional family from them (my first child is on the way).

I understand the utility of Christianity, but I'm not going to pretend there's evidence enough to support earnest belief in God. I don't know how any adult man could. I think most men at my church show the same disgusting weakness (blaming God for their lack of discipline and ambition) responsible for Western civilization's current sorry state of affairs. As a chad, I was able to survive and thrive in this community - making myself an integral part of it in only a short time.

>although there's no way to know whether or not God is real

oh, dumb americano

>atheist
>self-respecting

> replying to the same post twice

Stay butthurt, christcuck,

As a white atheist, imma bump this thread. I support more white babies, and if this is one of the ways to do it, then so be it.

It really does work, About. Just don't be a hypocrite (follow the dogma even if you don't believe in God) and youlll be able to mate it

* make

Though the misspelling is appropriate. Religion is a tool. We need to use it as putt enemies have if we want to seize the day.

>you misunderstood me
No, you aren't unique
>i don't believe in God
No kidding.
>i'm not a degenerate
Yet you embrace cultural marxist ideals like atheism. Not to mention your pathological deception and wrapping your entire life in a lie.
>i follow all my churches rules
No you don't. Your premise in this thread is despicable prima facie. You promote subversion like only a jew would
>i'm chad
I feel so sorry for your wife and child. They'll be in my prayers. May God have mercy on them.

Agnostic Atheism isn't an ideal, it's the only logical conclusion from the evidence we've been given. If you weren't descending into hysterics like a woman or a child, you would understand this.

Your "Christianity" has failed western civilization. It's up to strong men to reshape this slave religion into something useful.

Do you have a wife and child? What are you contributing to the white race?

>most men at my church show the same disgusting weakness (blaming God for their lack of discipline and ambition) responsible for Western civilization's current sorry state of affairs.
>Your "Christianity" has failed western civilization.
You condemn men for not taking responsibility, but then you condemn God for not upholding Western civilization. hahaha, pathetic.

You can't be Alt Right and a Christian.

>thegospelcoalition.org/article/the-faqs-what-christians-should-know-about-the-alt-right

They support the worst forms of degeneracy (straight from Dicky's mouth) in the homosexuals.
And they have a atheist/secular agenda.
They're going to try and turn this country into a white North Korea.

Just read your bible and become politically neutral.

Atheism is the central tenet of cultural marxism. It is absolutely an ideology and a faith. Modern Atheism, hedonistic nihilism, cultural marxism, it's all the same soul crushing worldview.
>random ill formed attacks on Christianity
You aren't the most articulate jew are you? Praying for your family to recognize the evil in their presence. Praying for God to place judgement upon you.
>Christianity has failed western Civilization
You mean Western Christendom? The two are inseparable, and here you are openly attacking faith, family and the church like a good jew marxist. Your words and actions are contradictory like you dont even realize that you're a cancerous growth.

I agree with your overall sentiment on neutrality. The gop doesnt support me or any Christian. They have the majorities needed to overturn obamacare abortion fag rights and all other socialized marxist gibs that have tranformed western countries into this matriarchal hell. Yet they do nothing. At least the DNC has the descency to be openly evil. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still evil, it is an evil action.

He did not condemn god. He condemned the church, an organisation run by men. Asking, praising, thanking, blaming, condemig etc god would be a pointless exercise.

>blaming God pointless
Yet you do it daily while trying to convince yourself you're pride will carry you through life. Only genetic jews are good at this. You are just a converted jew/apostate/atheist i'd assume. I bet your parents are so ashamed of you.