Hapa /racemixing/

Would you be okay with race-mixing with Asian women of all resulting hapa male foetuses were aborted so we don't get any Elliot Rogers, and all that resulted was a masterrace of sexy half-asian women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8U9q_XeDB6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>aborting potential Keanu Reeves' to avoid supreme gentlemen

not worth it.

Keannu is only 1/4 Azn I believe

meh. i still believe that elliot would have been a slayer if he wasnt an autist with a fucked up childhood.

S E M E N
D E M O N

I know, right? He was objectively a handsome little shit, if he only lifted and wasn't such a sperg he'd be drowning in pussy.

yes

Asian women are sex objects and nothing more. Also, full asians can be much hotter than half asians. Full whites are much hotter than half whites. Why fuck things up?

if you have a beamer in high school you will be slaying no matter how ugly you are. aspergers is a mother fucker :(

1/4 is a lot. And he is very handsome.

>90% of hapa couples are manlets and mongloids
>most hapa males are beta manlets
>most hapa females are short af and gross
>implying anyone from Sup Forums with an azn fetish could create a Keanu Reeves

this meme needs to die

>marrying an asian

I agree, my fellow /r/asianmasculinity poster. AMWF is the only way

desu tho, WMAF is an abomination

>"hey Chris-san, look at this funny video my friend sent me :33"
>"man, asian girls are so much better than white girls, all they do is fuck black dudes"

The worst most psychopathic and morally bankrupt hapas i've met in my life are amwf tbqhwymd

>cuckerberg
>white

would an asian ever be okay with a white surrogate mother?

Compare Somi to a full Korean. No comparison.

He should have worked out and played football.

I agree that he had a handsome face, but wasn't he a manlet and a dicklet? That lowers his value on the dating market a lot, even with good face + $

The baby face in this pic says it all it just silently screams "wtf am I"

would you be ok with a black surrogate father?

I'd rather bang a hapa than make one. 75% white children are good enough. Still...tfw no qt asian waifu.

>tfw supreme 6'5" hapa masterrace

I'm literally Jotaro Kujo mode, feels good niggas

>Ricemixing

>tfw 6'5 danish masterrace

enjoy your black hair/brown eyes

This

At least post the full image

a-atleast I'm not a manlet.

With that said, I think it would have been close to 0% chance for me to inherit blue eyes (first gen full blue lineage vs. full brown), though my children will be at 50% again.

To be completely honest, if running the risk of a few Supreme Gentlemen driving around in their luxury vehicles is the price we have to pay for the privilege of getting to enjoy the sights and sensations that only qt hapas can provide, then that is a risk I'm willing to take.

Hapas are mongrels and will never be the next whites.

>implying we don't want more Elliots to fight the normies for us

How come there are so many fags on pol that know Korean actresses and shit?

>Full whites are much hotter than half whites
wrong hapas are qter

It's already been done. They're called RUSSIANS

picture of being out of one's natural environment

Muh dick... muh dick...

Gooks are subhumans, so are hapas. They are manlets and they are weak. We do no mix with them. What kind of offspring do you think that would yield? Weak people. Half-people.

aussie bants, everyone..

Watch this Korean video. Asians are as bad as Western women.

youtube.com/watch?v=8U9q_XeDB6k