Is it okay to fuck asians?

My GF can make me pissed off sometimes. Been having a secret side convo with a 9/10 yung asian from work on snapchat. Nothing sexual at all, but still kept secret from GF because women go crazy. Until last night she sends drunken snap nudes saying she wants to have some of this dick, wants to cheat on her asian BF with me. Further confirmed today by her snap saying "I was drunk last night but I was serious".

It's the perfect storm of this happening and my GF giving me silent treatment for beating her at Mario Kart for the 100th time in a row. Bitch don't play me at mario kart if you get mad when you lose. I tried purposely losing once and it was honestly more difficult than kicking her ass. Even tired playing as Boswer while letting her play as Toad, and not using items. Fuck I want to just no-strings fuck a ho and then come back and I will be happy in my relationship. White women are a pain.

Do I do it? She is incredibly hot.

BTW I am 26

bump because quality leaf post

God damn I hate Canada.

Lmao. Yes. Fuck as many bitches as you can before you tie the knot. If you've taken the dating redpill you wont even have an issue with this.

Bowser has great top-speed btw. If you are good at drifting then bowser>toad.

>Bitch don't play me at mario kart if you get mad when you lose.
hahahahaha what the fuck. I hope this is real

SLIDE THREAD! REPORTED. FUCK OFF.

yeah, you're dealing with me again tonight. gotta keep pol clean of this shit.

>This will get replies

also throat slam and humiliate the slut by making her eat the creampie out her own ass that way she'll never talk about it to anyone
if she looks like pic related i would

I have impregnated 2 asian students

>never told them my real name
>always made them believe I will be there for them

now they have each a child of mine and probably will never have any other shitskin children

I am bleaching the subhumans of the earth

Never cheat. Never support cheaters. That's all. Nothing to do with asians, you mong.

no, 'side girls' are for niggers.

as far as chink relationships go, fine, whatever.

>they drink
>they gamble
>they are racist and hate muslims
>they honour their family and ancestors.

realistically you should just stop all the bullshit and find a Catholic Polish girl. They're god tier wives.

There are no shortcuts to success you fucking beta coward

do what you want mate, just use a conny

Do you even Wario Stadium bro.

Kek

Every non-conspiracy thread is a slide thread to you niggers. Get a life.

There is literally nothing wrong with dating Asian women. The true redpill is that white penises belong inside of Asian vaginas.

End game is to participate in as many games as possible, not to win one game at any expense

> no proof
> no pics
> cringy forced in mario kart story

Sage...

Philosofag in the house. Literally in OP I assert my drive to win as many games as possible.

post pics

I don't want to date a 19 year old. Just rail her. Current GF is 8/10 but white and potential mother to full-white kids.

Potential asian is 9/10, maybe 9.5, but too young to date and potentially crazy. However would make a great cock receptacle.

Rather cheat than just end it? That's trying to win the game at any expense; weak.

its because of too many asians right?

>snap chat

Man, you guys are losers. What happened to the quiet game of romance?

>not posting the pics

Sup Forums is a christian and a high iq board, low iqers and immoral sinners cheat.

I'll find one. Don't even have her on social media tho, this opportunity literally came out on nowhere

If you want to succeed in dating in 2017 and you aren't a 40 year old loser, snapchat is essential.

Do it. There is nothing wrong with bleaching Asian maidens with BWC . Just don't use a fucking condoms. write /pol on her ass and post it. Then continue the affair as long as you can. Tell her to start buying her bf Soy milf and tofu because its healthy. He will start to become more of a cuck. Eventually he will get a sex change and then you reveal the affair and fuck them both. Then somehow break it to your bitchy gamer gf. She will be impressed and you will be able to have a harem.

>Is it okay to fuck asians?
This is a broad question, you retard. Is it okay to fuck Europeans? Some yes, some no.

If you didn't mean "marry and breed with" when you typed fuck, kill yourself.

>Implying the average Sup Forumsster would even get opportunities to cheat
>Implying the average Sup Forumsster could even get a gf

What a fucking sad life you lead that you have to get permission from the internet. Hope you end up fucking this Asian ho and she tells your girlfriend.

then he just tells her bf and dates her lol

Fuck her and then tell her bf so he doesnt have to date a slut. Then tell your gf and drop her, she will return but will be more obedient

Dont cheat on your partner you degenerate fuck.

Whoaaa, digits of truth

this, just fucking bleach as many bitches you can

How the fuck is this political discussion? Protip: its not - its just a slide thread.

Reported and saged.
No fun allowed here, gtfo

whhaaaaaaaaaaa
>show me a thread that isnt a "slide thread"

You'd have fun with me though right user??

Just don't impregnate her. Also don't cheat and don't ruin race-healthy relationships in favour of racemixing.

Youre the equivalent of a dirty whore who rides the cock carousel.

a man whore.

Pic related. Could only access her profile pic cause not friends on social media (no plans). Body pretty much the same as OP.

You can fuck asians all day, just don't breed with them.

Had an asian fling for a while that did anything I wanted her to do and would have probably been an amazing wife, but I'm not going to have non white kids. Pure or go home.

Yeah do it. OP body is amazing and its rare for that to match then face

You could ask her to tone down the jawline tho.

Yeah I figure it's better than 99% of people here could do.

Ayyy

bleach her

Could plow snow with her nose.

Same as Asian I did to natural blond white woman and brown haired.

I fucked too much natural blond one that if she even had white husband I would feel sorry for him.
It would be funnier that he was alt right, imagine kissing these lips that were my sperm or having children with her.

bitches are bitches, they like cock and they don't care about niggers, whites , asians or whatever. I bet they would suck alien cock because it feels great having it inside.

inb4 elliot rodgers memey

take it to Sup Forums faggot