THIS SHIT IS GETTING LAME

THIS SHIT IS GETTING LAME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8LMjxkhbcx4
youtube.com/watch?v=wKC0vB5PfNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's north korea, this is what they do.
Kim is out of rice or his internet is running slow or some shit so he's threatening to nuke everyone for gibs.

Hates the west.
Dresses army in old British style uniforms.
Wtf?

So many newbs just discovered North Korea apparently. This has been going on since 1953. If three American soldiers getting chopped up by North Koreans in the 70s didn't start a war this wont.

Kim loves the west why do you think he is BFF with Denis Rodmen?

for a country that hates the west and vice versa there sure are a lot of people coming and going out of there and getting all the latest gossip on what Kim is up too.

because he likes to watch monkeys dance.

We are working on it. Some of you are alright. Don't come to Tokyo tomorrow

And uses Elder Scrolls Oblivion music for his "death to everyone" propaganda videos.

He's /ourguy/.

can we just Gaddafi this cunt already

>best Korea lame
DIE CAPITALIST PIG DIE ONE THOUSAND DEATHS OF NUCLEAR FLAME

JUST FUCK ALREADY.

Each other up, and good riddance.

Best korea is a deep state vassal state. It's blatantly obvious.

kim is cool man #1 so chill out you fat hotdog yankee boy

>138317417
they're based on old soviet uniforms dude

That picture is fake though

They divide us by fear. Prospect of nuclear war brings down the collective conciousness by bringing down our hopes.... Truth is that hope means nothing without action. Want to live in peace? Act toward peace instead of just saying you want it for you, your family, and your neighbor.

Heres the truth behind all the tricks. Spend 3 days watching each three segments as you fall asleep youtu.be/8LMjxkhbcx4

Do it Kim!

North Korea is losing billions because of sanctions but receive a few millions of humanitarian international aid.

he just doesnt want to look like a cuck after he got BTFO by trump

So why does everybody and the media make a big deal about North Korea? Why can't we just ignore them? Nothing will ever happen.

>not generalissimo

i guess you will fight in shadow tomorrow

You want the real fucking redpill? US is going to ally with NK to undermine a chinese SK alliance and chinese controlled Seoul

Getting lame? This has been lame for over 50 years.

But yes. I agree. It's lame.

>be communist
>talk shit to your enemies
>dont do anything
>talk nice to your own people
>kill all of them

Aw you fired up your proxy and no one cared

have a (you)

he's a bulls bandwagoner, basically like the chinks who've been dickriding the warriors for the last three years

North Korea is nothing more than one big movie prop built by China at this point.
>people actually feel threatened by a fake country

ignore them. Ignoring a slave driver named Kim is even worse than ignoring you own slave master called Federal government

>THIS SHIT IS GETTING LAME
Hello newfag, what I try to mention in every NK thread is that this shit is normal. Yes. Normal.

This cycle has been happening for 70 years. The fact that you faggots make such a big deal about this every week makes me want to an hero.

Kim isn't *my* slave driver. Nothing going on in North Korea will ever affect me in the slightest, so why should I care?

>So why does everybody and the media make a big deal about North Korea? Why can't we just ignore them? Nothing will ever happen.

Because North Korea is a proxy of China and Russia but South Korea is a proxy of U.S.A.
And U.S.A. want to regime change or invade North Korea and join North and South Korea, and create a bigger friendly proxy.

shut the fuck up north korea. we all know you pussy gook faggots will never do shit. commie rats.

Yeah well they do not tech history in school anymore shit grade school back in 97 we did not even learn about ww2

I am so sick of this fat pudgy faggot making these threats. Want to just tell him to shut the fuck up or actually do something.

FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT

Eddie is that you?

LITERALLY every other country making such threats

>I'm listening

North Korea making such threats

>

I don't even know what to write here but I don't give a shit

Rundown of whats going to happen
>NK will make a bunch of threats
>Trump will reply with the same "Don't even try it cunt."
>NK backs down
>Repeat.

Getting really sick of this shit, china need to hurry up and just make them into a puppet state without an insane leader.

I don't think so. Trump did not arm SK and send a fleat destroyers to not use them soon.

holy shit

link? Couldn't find it on jewtube

did she actually say that? not eve sure maxine waters would say that

i would hate to date him

>NK is just a CIA psyop to distract the goyim from the shitstorm about to explode in the ME.

It's been boring and lame for months. I haven't seen or heard anything political lately that isn't blatant clickbait or leftist propaganda. A temper tantrum of epic proportions.

just nuke california already you fat nigger gook! its taking forever!!!!

lmao I told you one week ago, one week from now they'll be back at it, as always.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKC0vB5PfNY

kek

It's like Kim Jong Un does this to boost morale and out do his grand dad.
"Oh they only escalated that much this many times? let's kick it up a notch."
Teetering on nuke strikes for publicity.

>cnn

Just a few days ago you were panicking like a bitch, what happened?

Yeah it's getting pretty boring.

get used to it

This happens every single year when the US does it's military drills and newfags freak out about nuclear war every single time

>CNN

OP is a fag

F

it is proxy. when we bust nut in korea woman and put baby on sword you still laugh?

Fuckin savage nip bantz

Holy shit these photo shoots must be the funniest thing ever.

>guys guys, we have to look REALLY SMART here
>lets set it up like a movie set to show how serious we are

>tfw when you think and act the same fucking way IRL

I just want to break someone, goddammit, but nobody will ever give me the excuse to do so.

I fucking hate being a pacifist...

i wish everyone would calm down... lets go back to the way things were

My sides have gone into Vvardenfell

The gook who cried worf

Still waiting