youtube.com/watch?v=jSMYN2lFBRA
liveleak.com/view?i=56c_1456927027
arhivach.org/storage/2/f6/2f69fa3f0926c730b2bd8ef97ce11478.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xO6Om81-1ec
youtu.be/xww_jLr-fLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lifting weights doesnt mean you know how to fight dumbass

>churka
W-what does that mean in russian ? In Bulgaria it's the equivalent of "cunny" - only that it's applied to boys' undeveloped penises.

>hitting a guy that lies flat on his back with arms out to side unconcious
Someone take away his white badge

muzzy/dagestani

my extensive research on Sup Forums and bodybuilding forums says otherwise breh

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Churka

any nigger from the caucasus

Power-lifting is not the same as fighting you borderline retard.

>. The guards cafe quietly observed the fight and intervened only when a man several times hit Drachev kicked in the face, began to give the athlete many blows to the head.
Wtf is going on over there

typical nigger behavior to keep hitting someone when they're down after what was supposed to be a fair fight

Dex>Str

there is no fair fights outside of a ring
how hard is it to understand

He was jumped on by the entire mob of shitskins, this video shows only the ending of it all.

>you are more fragile than you believe
>your mind convinces you otherwise so you survive
Our brains are just parasites that took over our bodies.

>t. nigger

He must've been drunk, there's no other way to get hit by a spin kick otherwise

you know its true
hmm strange i recall seeing plenty of professional fighters getting hit by them, let alone someone who probably didnt even train.

2012 would have lived. Could have hit harder.

Nope, actually it was a fair 1 on 1fight which had is quite rare with hachi

It's not, honor wasn't invented in the ring

Are you telling me Rich Piana couldn't mop the floor with literally anybody on the street? I mean look at him bro

Be careful watching this video, btw. You wind up in Russian youtube, which can drag you into the weirdest shit.

> churka

you mean average russian?

t. Putin

t. coma induced hallucination

he was clearly inexperienced at fighting, if u weigh more you can just wrestle your enemy down and basically suffocate him

not much you can do when your opponent weighs 1.5-2x more than you

yes look at those synthol arms

that spin kick was really fast and unexpected

random shit like that can take you by surprise easily especially if you are used to winning fights by intimidation only

>muh honor
k enjoy being beaten to death

HOL UP

So you be sayin the people on /fit/ are wasting their time?

>tfw didn't say that Chechnya is cool

Is this article actual fake news? I can't find anything on google about Andrey Drachev outside of shitty Russian clickbait sites

>t. sand nigger

No ordinary person can kick like that. That is clearly a trained professional fighter

Nigger this is some Eastern Euro shithole we’re talking about

He should have gotten to close range, why keep range vs someone who can kick like that

Rush in and take it to the ground

All the weightlifter guys want to learn karate instead of wrestling/jiu jitsu/judo

So their strength ends up being useless.

They could rip a guy's arm off, but they decide to throw their big, meaty, slow arms at their opponents instead.

That 2nd kick definitely had training behind it.

there is vid, plus it already was reported by local msm

so you don't think hes trained you dumb west islander?

The article says the crowd attacked him twice before the one on one fight.

Kafkas sila

The other fighter OBVIOUSLY had training in fighting (unlike the power lighter).

White """"""""men""""""" are pathetic.

Gotta train for strength and agility on the side. Bigger body=slower movement.

man that nigger really taught that 12 year old who's boss 'round these parts

Islamic power! Even the toughest whites are absolutely no match for our warriors. It doesn't matter if you're taller or more muscular, we have tenaciousness and the power to knock you out which no white boy could ever dream of possessing.

liveleak.com/view?i=be5_1421954585

Strength and agility doesn't mean shit if you are steamrolled by a dozen mongrels

Churkas are the master race.

Race hierarchically-speaking whites are prey, Arabs are predators. You are light and feminine, while we are dark and masculine. Allah's Golden Ratio designed in perfection dictates that this natural order of things be followed through our daily actions when dealing with each other. Mohammed (pbuh) told us to dominate and so we do.

liveleak.com/view?i=251_1463523553
liveleak.com/view?i=f26_1434716152

Yeah nah fuck off though aye.

Whitey is still better with guns. Aussies have killed thousands of muslims

Read about the Romans interacting with the Germans circa 50 BC...

Kavkaz be blessed by Allah for they are doing God's work.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghH1tOEfLyY
youtube.com/watch?v=X5TpwI2uw4A
youtube.com/watch?v=jSMYN2lFBRA
liveleak.com/view?i=56c_1456927027

arhivach.org/storage/2/f6/2f69fa3f0926c730b2bd8ef97ce11478.webm

>white
>holy

>black
>evil

So, if feminine is good, we're walking godesses and you're jsut simple humans with a demon tied to your wrist. Woooo so scarryyy im so scared!

my life is infinite fool, I've already lived your shallow existence
fuck off

We destroyed Iraq's greatest army in mere days

Having muscles means nothing in a fight unless it's 1 on 1 with a weaker person who has zero fighting experience. Once shot to the chin and it's lights out.

KLITSCHKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you for your honesty. Our own media and our own governments lie to us daily, I prefer the truth, even to hear it from the one killing us.

Yeah... no.

We destroyed an Country(s) that was not our enemy, to the benefit only of the jews, and radical Islamists. Taking down Saddam, basically made us Israel and ISIS bitch.

Wrong, you had to flee with a tail between your legs because our honorable Islamic warriors such as Juba blew your soldiers' head off more times us mere mortals can count (only Allah knows the real number).

You knew you could not win. You knew you were not masculine enough to defeat us, so you retreated. Now it's payback time and Muslims all over the world are taking over.

noice!

Working video

youtube.com/watch?v=xO6Om81-1ec

>Andrey Drachev
try to google Andrei Drachev

FPBP

I really doubt a camel jockey has had an intelligent thought that didn't start with his cock in his mouth and end with it in his ass

You retreated and hid behind women and children cowering in caves. Your pathetic men would never fight anyone except women and kids.

Even tho you are pathetic I must say you are smart if you would have fought in to the last man we would have killed every last one of you and ground your soldiers up into feed to be fed to pigs for our upcoming McRib Season.

Your religion has had 1400 years to dominate the globe, and spread your shitty cult everywhere. Yet the majority of people are still non-Muslim. If you Arabs are such great predators then why haven't you conquered us already?

Just a heads up for you, those Arabs, Afghans, Somalis and other Africans who rule the streerts of your country now don't do "fair fights". If you find yourself in a situation where you need to defend yourself from them don't be a moral-fag or it'll end very badly for you.

he's just a tool of the jews like 99% of world leaders. The Russian resistance to US-UK-Israel in Syria & Ukraine is needed so a slow war can exist to impoverish those societies.

In all seriousness, this is the truth regarding muscle mass as applicable to fighting. A stronger, more muscular person has the strength advantage in a fight, without doubt, against an average or skinny person. However, Once that person exceeds a certain size (their natural potential) through steroid use or whatever, it's a different story. Beyond a certain point, muscle mass will slow a person down, making them un-athletic. They lose flexibility and speed of movement, becoming awkward and clumsy, and tired from moving around. IF the big guy can get on top of you and pin you down, you're probably fucked, but If you can keep them at distance and were them down, eventually the smaller guy will beat the incredible hulk once they tire. The 'perfect' amount of muscle mass for fighting or athletic performance is basically the 'Bruce Lee' body. I'm not going to be a dick diver and claim he was teh best eva fyta (lack of evidence) but his physique and obvious explosive power and speed were perfectly honed.

Central asians in general.

>Not Found (embed)
Wow, they got that deleted quick, you're only 73 posts into the thread.

>thinking martial arts are only being taught in affluent countries
are you fuckin kiddin me m8?

That 25 year old nigger really taught that 10 year old white kid who is superior, huh?

>getting upset over religion
lmao

>russians are so based and so white
But where are all these shills?

t. Nigger
Enjoy being genocided soon

all muslims must be killed

Did the guy go back in time to change his physique, or what's the point of the picture?

Idk why people keep fighting on concrete like retards. Not the first time this happened.

steroids doesn;t make you "strong" strong

>anybody
try armed person or somebody with lucky punch to eye/lucky kick to balls

>polish
>strongest man on the planet
>still not bested by anyone
l m o a

This. Weightlifters are the biggest pussies in the world.

You've never watched Dragon Ball, have you?

Is it safe to pull this much shit out of your ass at once?

No but it will get you more pusy and make people think twice about starting shit in the first place.

I doubt it, demon-worshipper.

Everybody knows kike genetics are the best for bodybuilding
youtu.be/xww_jLr-fLA

they go through cycles of "bulking" and "cutting".

bulking - eat a lot gain muscle but also gain fat.
cutting, burning off the fat while trying to retain the muscle you put on in the bulk.

If you try to gain muscle while staying lean year round, it's slower progress.

>please mr. white, let us be part of EU. Please let us be under the boot of master white race
kek. Stand on your own two feet, Turk, and then you'll be more believable.

>keep attacking when opponent incapacitated
it's a sign of fear, and cowardice, but let them keep training themselves to be cowards. It will bite them in the ass one day.

That's why the Iraq-Iran war ended in a stalemate right? Or the multiple wars against Isreal? I hate the jews by the way but its pathetic how you inbreds couldnt even win a simingly one sided war

the absolute state of europe

Jesus christ that back kick!

Being ripped isn't healthy. The guy on the right looks better.
Ripped-faggotry is a degenerate body modification insanity.

the guy from Primitive Technologies on YT has bretty good natural-looking body.