These are relatives of the Barcelona van attacker

Notice something?

His mother publically asked her son to go to the police so he isn't killed. She says that living in prison for "some time" is much better than to go to paradise immediately.

Well, Spaniards, explain yourself. How could you let this happen? Those are Spanish citizens.

Other urls found in this thread:

lavanguardia.com/vangdata/20151211/30739288411/mapa-interactivo-extranjeros-municipios-catalunya.html
idescat.cat/pub/?id=aec&n=272&lang=es
twitter.com/nouscatalans?lang=es
elmundo.es/cataluna/2014/09/17/541891b3ca47410e188b459b.html
abc.es/hemeroteca/historico-15-01-2003/abc/Nacional/el-independentista-colom-dirigira-la-casa-de-cataluña-en-marruecos_155648.html
elnacional.cat/es/vidas/angel-colom-barcelona-debe-tener-una-gran-mezquita-pagada-por-el-islam-moderado_78653_102.html
alertadigital.com/2012/11/25/angel-colom-no-se-puede-construir-un-estado-catalan-sin-la-participacion-de-los-catalanomarroquies/
elpais.com/diario/2003/03/25/catalunya/1048558045_850215.html
actuall.com/criterio/democracia/sabias-que-en-cataluna-hay-mas-musulmanes-que-votantes-del-pp-por-luis-del-pino/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>His mother publically asked her son to go to the police so he isn't killed.

What the fuck, how many of these mudslimes were involved? The police killed 5 in a firefight, a couple died because they don't know how to handle explosives. What the fuck?

>What the fuck, how many of these mudslimes were involved?

>she thinks her son is going to paradise after crushing kids to death.

Hahaha I laughed hard

>How could you let this happen?
Catalonia need cheap labor just like you, and they take Moroccans instead because Beaners speak Spanish

She really does.

It really is insane huh?

When will they be deported?

spain was conquered again
hahahahahhaha

Amerifat, sad

He will give himself up and then *whoops!* the arresting officer's gun will go off six times in the back of his head. Legitimate accident. Totally regrettable. These things happen, it's Spain after all.

I call bullshit on those bitches not knowing shit, better arrest them to send a signal.

Normal peace lover muslim don't exist
We in india has a quote
"Na karo dosti mullo se itna ki woh iten kareeb aaye ki kalt kar de tumhari"
Dnt get close to muslim. Keep them always away or else they will kill.

Those look like Christian head coverings, strange.

Pretty fat for refugees

that's how they all cover themself up in north Africa.... which is very different compared to for example saudi arabia.

funfact.. Morocco is considered the whore house of the arab world. Rich arabs all flock there to have sex with minors for pocket change.

kek'd my pants

How bad is the Muslim situation in India? Are the rape gangs from any particular religion?

Retard it's the spanish goverment who imports all shitskins and give them nationality. What kind of braindead are you to believe a region can overrule the central goverment and manage immigration?

user it isn't the officers fault, the bullets ricocheted off the firing pin and the gun barrel and accidentally ended up in his head no one could have prevented this.

hahah

I think youre getting muslims and toilets mixed up

Yeah. No one goes anywhere. It's just nonexistence like the time before you were born.

Those are considered white in the US

> Tourists go home
> Refugees welcome

All the Spanish people I met are fucking retarded SJW's. I hate your kind.

what are the most significant struggles or fights against muslims in hindu history?

any keywords to look up?

many such cases. sad

>this

She were probably more worried about carbohidrates than raising her own children

They all need to be wiped out.

i can see youve been only in cuckalonia or meet people from madrid or barcelona, they are like this in the big cities

To be fair, they look whiter than most Spaniards

Met when and where? Probably the average based spaniard wouldn't want to talk to you at all. We never liked foreigners here no matter the colour of their skin. People that lost that trait are most likely lobotomized SJWs.

except for the civil unrest in Jammu &Kashmir it is controllable
>People are thaught since childhood to know muslims are a problem . & that mixing up cultures is a very bad thing .
>Muslims are not allowed to buy,rent flats in non muslim areas . as they make the area very dirty
>girls are thaught since childhood that muslim men will marry them & have 5 muslim children and leave them so muslims & nonmuslims do not get marrid & it is shunned by socitey if you do so
> that being said so muslim ghettos do exist which fly a flag which is similar to /pol muslim flag . And those areas are very filthy & high in crime

Shivaji maharaj fight against the mughals ,

That is the average size of the middle aged muslim women in india

>Shivaji maharaj fight

thx!

Gets the noggin joggin how they all scream shitslam is the religion of peace right after these terror attacks yet not a single fucking mudslime condemns the attacks nor the attackers. Fuck them. Islam OUT of Europe. Kill them all or make them leave en masse.

Hi, i'm from Barcelona.
The independentist wanted muslim and african immigration instead of latinos from south-america because they can teach them catalan more easily to someone who doesn't speak spanish. Latinos didn't learned catalan because they alredy spoke spanish. The man after this is Angel Colom, from CiU party and embassador (of catalonia, yeah they alredy have embassies) in Morocco and in the immigration office.
Actual situation is: some villages have 30-49% of muslims from morocco and south-sahara. Salt, Sant Pere Pescador, Guissona (49%), Castelló d'Empuries... Girona province takes the worst part.
Here you have interactive maps, someone archive it: lavanguardia.com/vangdata/20151211/30739288411/mapa-interactivo-extranjeros-municipios-catalunya.html
Some villages in the coast are french and british old expats, but everything in the interior it's muslim, east-europe (romania) and south-american.
15% of the population are immigrants, of this 15% of the total population, 20% morocco and 5% pakistan.
Later i'll do a info compilation of the double attacks (Barcelona and Cambrils), a chronology and some thoughts about it.
(After siesta, jk in getting all the info and giving it some structure)

Pretty enlightening. It's basically like this everywhere.

>some villages have 30-49% of muslims
Jesus Christ Spain. I thought we had it bad

If muslims were as tolerant as they claim they would build a church in their home country each time a terrorist attack happens, might actually be a nice way to prevent future attacks btw.

Again the meme. Do you think there is like a menu and catalan politicians say "bring me those muzzies but 0 southamericans"? You're retarded, not only for suggesting this bullshit but also because we have the highest southamerican population of all Spain.
PD: you too are an immigrant Manolo. Go back.

In the Quran and all recognized TafSirs, all Muslims are enjoined to terrorize unbelievers with the ultimate goal of conquest and conversion. The same passages recognize that not everybody can fight, and give a second place trophy to supporting the fight logistically or financially. All Muslims are compelled to support and join terrorists' effort. And also part of the zakat is to fund war effort

>some time" is much better than to go to paradise immediately.
She thinks that he will be rewarded and he did a good deed.
>lain yourself. How could you let this happen?
Says the nation of turks andMerkel invited and brought 1-2 million
>in b4 some flag denying what i said
They don't care about lying to infidels/ kuffar

Holly crap! I was thinking to move to Lleida but it's fucking plagued.

It's funny because while looking for a shared apartment in Bcn a bunch of spaniards told me they had a moroccan living with them. That he moved there because he hated to live with other moroccans because they were noisy, dirty, selfish and very uncooperative.

So I ask "How is this guy then?"
And they said "Noisy, dirty, selfish and very uncooperative".

>She says that living in prison for "some time" is much better than to go to paradise immediately.
lel so she also admits he will go to paradise because of what he did, deport these fuckers

Oh my God, there are follamoros (moorfuckers) shills here too? That's amazing! You didn't open the Vanguardia article because it backs mi info not your shills.
Ok I provided some info (LaVanguardia, CiU pamphlet) where it literally says that 15% of population in Catalonia it's immigrant, and of this 15% the 20% are from Morocco, 9% Romania, 4.6% China, 4.5% Italia and Bolivia+Ecuador+Colombia+Perú 12,8%.
Let's say that with all the other south-america populations, it's 15%
Wait, we can see in the official catalonia data institute all this info: idescat.cat/pub/?id=aec&n=272&lang=es
Surprise total LEGAL residents of africa: 289.267
total legal residents of american origin: 192.479 (US too)
And Pakistan it's in Asia (42.418)
So, only with the legal immigrants we have 100.000 more africans than southamericans.
Now count the ilegal immigrants and the ones that alredy have spanish DNI (ID) because they were born here.
Shut the fuck up you follamoros shill and back your shills with data.

Nice try, Tyronne.

>how many of these mudslimes were involved

All of them

KEK

No link was provided by OP so it is obvious bullshit. Prove me wrong. You can't

>She says that living in prison for "some time" is much better than to go to paradise immediately.

This ismpretty damning and dispels the 'moderate' myth.

Do you have a source on that faggot ??

ALWAYS give source when stating something, new are you?!

Fucking retarded xarnego, I said we have the highest southamerican population of Spain not that we have more of them than moors. You have no reading comprehension.

i agree that this is an atrocity, but can i get a source for that she thinks he's going to paradise

Not trying to be edgy.

But if we executed family members of terrorists all terrorism would stop instantly right?
I mean isn't that how certain regimes in the ME (Saddam, Shah of Iran, etc) successfully dealt with it?

I wonder whether they're mourning for the victims or the son.

Not really, I know the sad truth just kill them all.

Wrong, Madrid has it. I won't provide more info because it's blatantly obvious you are a shill. But you can search the info in the Informe de población extranjera del Observatorio de inmigración de la Comunidad de Madrid. I alredy found it and checked you are wrong.
If you are not a shill, then i suggest you to search info about Angel Colom, Nous Catalans, morocco, catalan embassy and immigration office.
Here's a bit.

twitter.com/nouscatalans?lang=es
elmundo.es/cataluna/2014/09/17/541891b3ca47410e188b459b.html
abc.es/hemeroteca/historico-15-01-2003/abc/Nacional/el-independentista-colom-dirigira-la-casa-de-cataluña-en-marruecos_155648.html
elnacional.cat/es/vidas/angel-colom-barcelona-debe-tener-una-gran-mezquita-pagada-por-el-islam-moderado_78653_102.html
alertadigital.com/2012/11/25/angel-colom-no-se-puede-construir-un-estado-catalan-sin-la-participacion-de-los-catalanomarroquies/
elpais.com/diario/2003/03/25/catalunya/1048558045_850215.html
actuall.com/criterio/democracia/sabias-que-en-cataluna-hay-mas-musulmanes-que-votantes-del-pp-por-luis-del-pino/

Angel Colom it's a very interesting figure. With Pilar Rahola destroyed ERC creating another party (Partit Indenpendentista?), they splitted the independentist vote and let CiU rule Catalonia a few more years (before all the independence theatre, when they were voting for Aznar as Presidente).
Both of them are around Convergencia now, Colom as an embassor in Morocco and NGO Nous Catalans and Pilar Rahola as journalist for the Convergencia press tools 8tv and LaVanguardia. Convergencia pays their agents well.
PS: how much money you make with this? Where can i drop my resumee?

Pakistanis are just Muslim Indians. That's how bad it is, they had to cede all the land in Pakistan and Bangladesh to get some peace and they still get bombed every once in a while.

Man, 7 seconds in wikipedia, please next time.

After partioning, India (state) still has 10-20% Muslim population and heterogenously dispersed.