Long time Sup Forums poster and a femanon. I accidentally got pregnant with a non-white, should I get an abortion...

Long time Sup Forums poster and a femanon. I accidentally got pregnant with a non-white, should I get an abortion? I'm still in college and just getting my life started.

What race are we talking here?

Absolutely get an abortion, and never have intercourse with nonwhites, pic related might have already affected you.

Sounds like you already made your decision.

I don't think it's important but he's not black

This thread is extremely obvious bait. Don't fall for it you retards.

Perhaps don't (((accidentally))) fuck niggers in the first place.
Imo as long as it isn't a nigger or turkroach, you're ok.

>oldfag
>still in college

qek

In regards to this, if you find a girl that's fucked a bunch of betas and you're the alpha in her eyes, you basically get all those beta kills under your belt. They are basically her diamonds and since she is my diamond, they are my diamonds.

You didn't fuck him with a condom? Why are white women so retarded...

Get like two abortions just to make sure. Hell if you can afford it get a whole box of them

Nice pasta mmMMmm

Kill yourself you coal burning waste of skin.

"In God’s eyes, life—especially human life—is sacred. (Genesis 9:6; Psalm 36:9) This principle applies to a baby growing in the womb, a place designed by God to be a safe haven for a developing child. “You kept me screened off in my mother’s womb,” said a Bible writer. He added: “Your eyes even saw me as an embryo; all its parts were written in your book regarding the days when they were formed.”—Psalm 139:13, 16.

God’s view of the life of an unborn child is also reflected in his Law to the nation of Israel and in our God-given conscience. God’s Law stated that a person who assaulted a pregnant woman and killed her unborn child was subject to the death penalty—the killer paying with his own life for the life he took. (Exodus 21:22, 23) Of course, the judges had to take into account motives and circumstances.—Numbers 35:22-24, 31.

Humans are also endowed with a conscience. When a woman heeds her conscience, or inner voice, by respecting the life of her unborn child, her conscience rewards her. * If she violates her conscience, it may trouble her or even condemn her. (Romans 2:14, 15) Indeed, studies indicate that women who have an abortion also have an increased risk of anxiety and depression.

What, though, if the prospect of rearing a child seems daunting, especially when the pregnancy is not planned? Note God’s reassuring promise to those who loyally live by his standards: “With someone loyal you act in loyalty; with the blameless man [or woman] you deal blamelessly.” (Psalm 18:25) We also read: “Jehovah loves justice, and he will not abandon his loyal ones.”—Psalm 37:28."

You asshole, now I want spaghetti and meatballs

This is Sup Forums not /adv/ . Reported

Report cucky, race baiting, non-politics posts.

This is probably bait but if it's true end yourself so you kill a mongrel and race traitor whore too, two birds with one stone.

>probably

All the woman that I know had abortions got mentally rekt later on with heaps of issues such as continously having dreams about their dead babies. Some have healthy families now with children but they are still a little fucked in the head.

That's why you never marry roasties

>American defending keeping a mongrel baby
Wow who'd have thought it?

>accidentally
did you trip and fall on that bbc... over and over..a whole bunch of times at increasingly shorter intervals?

I don't want you aborting it. I want you to raise the shitskin so everyone will know you are a racemixer who disgraced her ancestors. It will also let white men know to not get anywhere near you for relationships. If you abort it some white man is going to get fucked over in the future.

Abort and stop fucking strangers. Only fuck the guy you plan on marrying you dumb slut. Get your shit together. Or do you want your children to be a slurry of strangers' DNA?

Healthiest choice would be to keep the baby and find a white man to settle down with.

If you're not marrying the father then get an abortion. The last thing this world needs is yet another single mother to ruin some poor kid's life

How do you fuck up that badly? I don't believe you desu. Seems like this is just a way to get Sup Forums to think about what is worse. Abortion or niggers. In this case, I would say get the abortion.

You shouldn't be so irresponsible with your body anyways, have some pride in yourself

Let me give you a quick rundown on what you should do

>Show tits or GTFO
>KYS

Congratulations on muddying your blood and genetic structure of all your future offspring, you retarded bitch.

You sound like you'd be more than up for raising a half negroid child. I think you should step up and be a real man, user. Time to raise Jamals baby.

OP is a faggot

This.

>A middle aged, jewish balding man posted this.

But I'm not white

Whore

Well you're in luck then. Go raise the non-white child. OP loves non-whites like yourself. We certainly don't want her.

Kys larping faggot. Or pic related

No. Abortion is murder.

show feet

Should have read yours before I posted

You should KYS instead.

You should move to a nonwhite country and be with your people because quite frankly your communist presence is a nuisance.

Niggers aren't human
So they're safe to abort

Kill the self fagit